Sequel: Noor
Status: completed :)

Seafoam

every day.

It's a hot day. Hotter than usual. Vincent's blue shirt sticks to his body and I can't help but stare. Vincent has the most perfect body–he takes football training very seriously. He says he wants to play for the Pittsburgh Steelers.

He's talking to some slutty cheerleader as I walk to my locker.

I crash into someone. We both drop to the ground.

"I'm so sorry!" I exclaim.

"It's fine," he grunts. I look up and it's Skyler Fitz. He glances at me and scrambles to pick his stuff up. I pick up one of his books and stand up. I hand it to him and he mumbles a 'thank you' and hurriedly walks away.

I only shrug and walk to class. Vincent catches up to me and I roll my eyes at him. All he says is, "What?" but we enter our first class and he shuts up.

History interests me, but Mrs. Logan does not. I wish to ditch the rest of the day with Vincent, sit in the back of his truck in the meadow and watch the clouds and talk about the future. He hates doing that stuff, but only does it in secret...with me.

Vincent nudges me.

"Eva, look!" he points out the window. I ignore him.

"Eva!" he says, louder. "Do you see what I'm seeing? What is that?"

I glance out the window for Vincent's sake and see two men wearing black coming towards our school. I don't see what Vincent is talking about so I turn my attention back to the lesson.

A few minutes later, we hear gunshots.
♠ ♠ ♠
and now it really begins. thank you pelican park. and enjoy punk rock :)