Sequel: Noor
Status: completed :)

Seafoam

every day.

Vincent doesn't speak to me for days. Well, he does, but he only mumbles words. We still meet at Lola's everyday, but since the school hasn't opened for us yet, I can't use homework to distract me and avoid the embarrassment.

He feels awkward, I can see it. I don't want him to be awkward, I just want him to be Vincent again.

"Vincent?" I say, softly.

He looks at me with those beautiful seafoam green eyes.

"I was scared, okay? I thought you were in the school, so I just wanted to tell you that I was in love with you, just because I thought that we would both die. Please, just forget about it," I say, even though I pray that he just says, "I love you, too!" back to me.

He doesn't.

Vincent smiles at me and says, "You know I love you, Eva. You're my best friend."

I nod my head. "I know."

And then things go back to normal. As Vincent gossips about someone sitting at the window table, I find myself staring out the window. Skyler appears out from the print shop down the street and I sit up a little. He comes closer and I continue to stare at him. He feels my stare and turns his head. He catches my eye and gives me a small wave.

I wave back to him and my heart flutters.
♠ ♠ ♠
CONTEST. I can't put into words how much I love you: RCL., enjoy punk rock, xxkilljoypresentsxx, feedmetothewolves;, pelican park., and Aquaria. <3
Another update coming tonight. Maybe.