Status: krovi-power!!

Krovi.

Close to Death.

Image

I swiftly skipped towards one of the motel’s many windows; the one that lead into Oren’s newly rented room. The motel was small and it was all just one story so it was easy to find his resting spot.

“Hey!” Someone whispered, causing me to jump and let out a small shriek.

I turned around and saw Dave behind me, cross armed.

“What the fuck? You almost scared the life out of me!” I hissed.

Dave laughed sarcastically and leaned in closer to me. “You’re going to get yourself into trouble, that’s what you’re going to do!”

“Oh, great! Yeah, I’ll probably end up in some ditch cut up into little pieces!” I screamed, my arms flying into the air desperately.

“Stop being such a freak about this!” Dave replied.

“Shut up and leave me alone!” I screamed.

Dave’s face suddenly fell dead-serious once those words left my mouth. He let out a heavy sigh and turned around, his back facing me.

“Fine, just don’t come crying to me when that… dude does something to you for creeping around his room!” He said, not screaming, not whispering; just serious.

I swallowed hard at the fall-through with who I thought was my best friend. But anger swept over me and I was quickly back to cursing.

“Fuck you than, dumbass!” I hissed, turning back towards the window.

But as I turned my body, I bumped into something; that’s when I looked up and saw Oren staring down at me.

“I-I wa-“ I began, not really knowing what to say.

“Shut up!” He whispered sternly, gripping my wrist.

“Let me go!” I screamed, but he quickly wrapped his hand over my mouth.

“Shut up or you’ll end up like those men in the forest.” He replied.

I nodded and shivered at the same time, his hands feeling like ice against my skin. His pair of grey eyes burnt into my brown ones like a killer looking into its prey’s eyes.

After a few seconds, without even really noticing, I was dragged off by the man; he dragged me into the motel and into his room.

The girl at the counter, Sarah’s replacement, didn’t even notice us come in; unluckily for me.

Once we were in his room and the door was shut behind us with locks and all, Oren hurried over to me and gripped my neck.

“P-please, do-don’t kill me.” I stuttered, his grasp tightening with every letter.

Oren stared at me, his teeth grinding behind his clenched jaw.

“I’m not going to kill you.” He finally replied, letting me go.

“Wha-what?” I asked, completely surprised.

“You’d rather I did kill you?” He asked, seeming bitter.

“N-no!” I gasped.

“Then shut up!” He replied simply, walking over to a chair across the room.

I didn’t say anything for the few first minutes, but after a while, I wasn’t sure of what I was doing there still.

“Can I go?” I asked.

Oren looked up at me coldly and replied.

“No, I can’t let you go now, not until I leave.”

My jaw dropped at the response. I knew my chances were slim, but I didn’t expect that.

“Why not?” I shrieked.

“Because you know what I am.” He said, slightly frowning.

“Then why not kill me?” I asked, instantly regretting I did.

Oren arched an eyebrow and swiftly stood up, walking over towards me. I edged backwards on the bed, knowing I had probably fucked up. The cold faced, probable killer, threw himself onto the bed and jerked me towards him.

“Listen to me, you should be grateful I don’t kill you!” He snapped.

“Then why don’t you?” I screamed, equally defiant.

“Because…” He began, slightly pausing.

“Because what?” I spat, now a little ticked.

“Because you’re not worth my time.” He answered, smirking.

“What?” I asked, confused.

But when I looked back, he was gone. I sat there for a few seconds in complete shock before running off and out of the room. I ran and I ran and I never looked back until I was home.

Once I was in the dark confinement of my room, I had nothing else to do but to slide onto the ground and cry like a child frightened by the evil monster in their closet; I could’ve died.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler, sorry guys. Anyways, let me know what you think. Thanks to all the subbers and commenters and readers; I love you!!