Status: in progress

Fix You

Wild Child- 11 (Lacey POV)

"Where to first for our week long date?" He consulted me with a small wink on the end.

Giggling i told him, "I wanna go to the movies!"

I sounded like a little kid, but frankly i didn't care.

"Of course, babe." he laughed, "Movies for a first date are a must.. But what movie? i want to see something scary."

"We should see Paranormal Activity 3!" I shouted excitedly.

Chuckling he asked, "Are you sure? .. Don't want you getting scared.."

I nodded nervously.. I could handle it.

Couldn't I?

---------------------------

As the movie started i tensed up, why the hell did i suggest Paranormal Activity 3?

I hate these kinds of movies, i get the wits knocked out of me.

"Scared?" Niall whispered half way through the first scene.

Nodding i told the truth, "a bit yeah."

A bit? ha. i was practically shaking at this point.

I felt him pull the arm rest up, and he coddled me into his arms.

Looking up at him, he had a sneaky little smirk on his face.

Of course, how cliche. The girl needing to cuddle, because of a scary movie.

Niall you magnificent bastard.

So, THIS is why he wanted to watch a scary movie.

Not minding, i smiled anyway. I actually thought it was kind of cute that he wanted to hold me during a movie, even though i was scared out of my wits.

I nuzzled my face into his neck, when i saw blood splatter across the screen.

He pet my hair down and stroked me, and to tell you the truth, i rather enjoyed him playing with my hair; it felt really good.

As he raked his fingers through my hair, i continued rubbing my face against his neck.

"You remind me of a cat.." he whispered in my ear with a little laugh.. "Don't worry, i don't mind."

I looked back at the screen only to see someone being slaughtered, "god, i really hate this movie."

Wrapping my arms tighter around Niall's waist, i hid my face in his shoulder.

"I don't know," he laughed at our position, "i think i like this movie."

-----------------------

Soon as we were back at his flat our hands were all over each other. Niall currently had me pinned against the wall in the kitchen, and i had my legs around his waist.

I pulled his bottom lip in between my teeth, and he emitted a low growl at action.

"fucking tease," he muttered against my neck, leaving small bites up and down.

Letting out a small moan, my cheeks turned pink.

"D-Don't give me a hickey.." i stuttered..

I felt him smirking into my neck, "Why not? I want everyone to know you're mine.." He replied possessively, continuing to leave little love bites across my neck.

Arching my back into him, i felt him let out another little growl into my ear.

He almost dropped me, when we heard an awkward cough in the background.

"You fucking me?" Liam laughed, "Get a room you whores.." He winked playfully, then walked off.

Wow. Why was he in such a teasing mood? Earlier he would've been pissed off.

Then Danielle, in all her perfection, walked out of the hall in the SAME flannel of Liam's i was wearing the other day. How fucking ironic.

He got laid, and he's all fuckin sunshine and rainbows?

You know what? I wasn't going to go all the way with Niall, out of respect for Liam. I thought, you know what it might bother, Liam. But i think he doesn't deserve that respect anymore.

"Come on," i whispered in Niall's ear, "We have unfinished business to attend to... we should probably take Liam's advice for this one.." i said the last part louder, and saw Liam grimace at my statement.

Paybacks a bitch isn't it, boo?

I know, because i got mine watching Danielle walk down that hall in his shirt.

I'm not going to lie. It really did hurt that he had sex with Danielle, while i was here..

But was i doing the same thing to him? Was i being a hypocrite? God, i was confusing myself.

I need to relax, bad.

As soon as we were behind the bedroom door, i let all my frustration out on him

We were quickly undressed and i seriously need to let loose.

.. I don't think Niall minded me using him to let go, either...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys, TEAM LIAM OR TEAM NIALL.

KEEP IT GOING;) and tell me what you sexy mofos think!