Status: in progress

Fix You

Wild Child- 10 (Lacey POV)

One thing i didn't think about was that for Niall to give me a ride home, he'd have know where i live.. He'll see the ratty building, and probably be turned off of me.

Oh well, i have to hope for the best, i guess. I mean, he has been very understanding so far.

I quickly gave him the address to where i live, and thanks my lucky stars Niall didn't have a flashy car like Liam's.

He drove the 14 minute drive to my flat, and then we parked.

I felt people staring as Niall and I walked up to my door. The guys on both sides of me knew i never let anyone come to my flat. It was a private place for me, and i was very protective of myself. This was a huge step for me, to let him come over.

As we walked through the doorway, i offered him something to drink, as i got myself my own glass of water... I thought he was just dropping me off, but apparently he wanted a look around.

"I like it." he commented.

I almost spit my water out.

"Thanks, but you don't just have to say that to be nice.."

He laughed, "No i really mean it. It's not flashy, it has nice colors, and it looks like a good place to just chill."

"Are you kidding me?" i was baffled, he sounded sincere. "It's cramped, i have a leak in my bedroom, the walls are just tan, and i have almost no decoration done to anything."

"Well, its simple. I like it." He smiled.

I think i almost died of a heart attack, whenever he grins like that. He has a beautiful smile.

"Thanks.." i said awkwardly.

"So what do you do for a living?" i asked.

He looked a bit confused, "I sing with Liam.. You didn't know that?"

"Oh you're in One Direction too!" i was catching on, "Thats cool. I don't really know you guys, one of my managers just listens to One Thing a lot! She really likes you guys."

"How do you think she'd feel if you brought her an autograph?" He grinned like the chesire cat, "You know in exchange for a night off, so i can take you on a proper date..."

I laughed, "i think she would consider it.."

"Well, then.. Is she at the club now?"

His generosity made me think there was some hope in humanity after all, "Yes, she is.. Why?"

He gave me a cocky look, "Maybe she'd like a an autograph personally signed by me."

--------------------

We got back from where i worked, and lets just say i had a whole week off with full pay. How this guy does it? i'm not quite sure.

"You sir, are a life saver!" I laughed like a giddy child.

I always seem to be smiling around him.

"Screw the date later, I just wanna spend the day with you." His words made my heart melt.

I leaned over for just a quick peck on his lips, but instead he pulled me back.

Ending up in his lap on the drivers side, i pushed closer to him in fear of hitting the horn.

He trailed his hand up and down my back, before sliding it under my shirt.

I licked his lip asking for entrance, which he denied to be an ass.

Trailing my finger down his abdomen towards his pants, he let out a gasp.

From there, our tongues continued to fight for dominance. He pulled me closer on his lap, before forgetting where we were and pushing me against the steering wheel; which set the horn blaring.

We automatically jumped apart, and i crawled without word into the passenger seat.

No one said anything, before he smirked and commented, "Whoops." Before giving me a little wink.