Status: Completed

I've Abandoned Control

Chapter 15

I was almost running behind Jared as he pulled me by my hand out of the club. I was almost afraid of what he planned to do with me. When we finally made it to the dark corner where his truck was parked he slammed me up against the passenger door and picked me up and dug his fingers into the backside of my thighs. Pressing up against me, with my legs wrapped around his waist, I could feel him growing against me, his tight black jeans didn’t hide much. He grabbed my hair, pulling it and forcing my head backwards to look at him. Slowly nipping at my neck, he made his way up to my ear whispering, “You drove me crazy tonight out there dancing, you know that?” as he gently let me down and opened the passenger door.

Just as I climbed in the truck he jerked me towards him to the edge of the seat and wrapped my legs around his waist once again, “I’m not done with you yet.” he growled. Slamming his lips onto mine I felt his hand slightly touching my inner thigh trying to nudge my legs apart wider. I lifted my head to meet his gaze to see his eyes were so intense. I couldn’t think about anything right that second but wanting him inside of me. “I want you Jared,” I whispered against his lips. With a smirk he put two fingers inside me suddenly and moved at a steady pace, taking my breath away. “Look at me,” he said licking his lips. Holding his gaze I laced my fingers into his long brown hair watching him work. I was just about to lose control when he stopped and pulled away from me without warning. Not saying a word he moved my legs back inside the truck and closed the door behind him.

I glared at him when he entered the truck. He shot an evil smile at me. I watched as he drove down the road, he made it seem like nothing just happened. He always surprised me in one way or another. I wasn’t going to let him get away with it though. I was going to give him a taste of his own medicine, two could play this game. I reached my hand between his legs rubbing him over his jeans. I knew I was getting to him because he was getting harder by the second against my hand and his breathing became labored. I slowly undid his jeans and grabbed him in my hand. I started stroking him slowly. I leaned over in his lap, teasing him by licking him from base to the tip of his length a few times before taking him all in my mouth. I heard him gasp as he tightly wrapped his fingers in my hair. Thrusting up to meet me he breathed out, “oh babe, don’t stop.” I could tell he was close so I raised up, wiped my mouth and situated myself back into my seat. I couldn’t hide the smirk on my lips as he looked at me with his mouth open. “What the fuck?” he hissed. “Now you know the feeling, babe!” I said trying not to laugh. “You just wait until we get home! You’re gonna regret doing that.” he said as he put himself back into his jeans.

The rest of the ride back to his house was silent. After we pulled up in the driveway and I made my way around the truck he grabbed me by my wrist pulling me into the house with more force than he used leaving the club. He let go of my hand long enough to lock the door behind him. I was walking into the living room when I felt his arm around my waist and the other went across my throat. “Wherever you were about to go is gonna have to wait. NOW BEND OVER!,” he demanded. Pushing me against the couch, I did as I was told, bracing it for support. I could hear him undoing his jeans behind me. He quickly lifted up my dress. Then with almost no warning I felt him slam into me, not giving me a moment to adjust to him. The pain was so much, I almost couldn’t take it anymore. I didn’t want him to stop though. He kept at the agonizing pace until he let himself go inside of me. After we calmed down he moved around me to sit on the edge of the couch to clean himself up. I slowly stood up, trying to get used to the pain between my legs. I looked over at Jared, catching a glimpse of him smiling to himself. Heading to the bathroom I asked him, “What are you smiling at?” Before I knew it he wrapped his arms around me, saying, “Let’s go shower. We have a long night ahead of us!”