Status: Completed

I've Abandoned Control

Chapter 44

“What happened to you? he asked as he took a seat next to me.

“I chickened out. I guess you’re just going to have to join the mile high club on your own.” I said with a sheepish smile on my face.

“I just kinda did.” he said, making me gasp.

“Eww!” I said as he quickly explained he was just joking. I hit him on his arm playfully as we both laughed as we settled into our seats on the plane.

It had been 3 months since we got married and had Ella, now we were going on an extremely overdue honeymoon. Jared wouldn’t tell me where we were going, he wants it to be a surprise he said. That was fine with me, as long as we had a week by ourselves, no distractions from anybody or anything.

After an extremely long and bumpy 18 hour flight, the pilot finally came over the speaker to announce we had arrived at our destination, Bali.

When I heard where we were going to spend a week together, I looked over at Jared and he was sound asleep. Hitting his shoulder, he finally woke up.

“Bali?” I asked the man who was half asleep. He just shook his head in agreement and shot me a quick smile. I had hardly slept any, flying made me nervous, but Jared was used to it, he slept like a baby the entire way here.

As we stood outside of our hotel, Jared quickly picked me up and carried me over the threshold of the suite.

“You’re such a dork.” I said as I stared at the shaggy haired man holding me so tightly.

He threw me on the bed and crashed on top of me, paying no attention to the bell boy that was bringing in our luggage, needless to say he didn’t hesitate excusing himself out of the room.

“Oh no! There is a mirror on the ceiling. That is so romantic.” I jokingly said as we both looked up at it.

“You fly all night and you still look amazing.” he said as he placed small, soft kisses on my neck.

“Oh no I don’t” I said shyly.

“Oh yes you do” he said protesting my words. “I think you’re beautiful.”

“And I think you’re ass is going to look really great in that mirror.” I said as we both fell back on the bed laughing. This week was going to be amazing and I couldn’t wait to get it started.

Softly caressing my cheek with his calloused fingertips, I realized how I missed his touch. Since the baby was born we haven’t had any time alone, we haven’t had sex in 3 months, so I was more than ready for us to be together.

Slowly pulling his shirt over his head, I threw it on the floor beside the bed. Pulling back, I looked at my husband above me, with his shaggy black hair falling around his face. He was too beautiful for his own good, I still didn’t believe he actually belonged to me. How could I had gotten so lucky? I thought to myself.

As he lifted himself off of me, he pulled me up to face him. He leaned down and kissed me softly, teasing my lips with his. He separated himself from me and turned me around to lead us through the flowing curtain separating our room from the porch that lead to the bluest ocean I had ever seen.

We stood there for a moment with his arms wrapped around me in complete silence. It was so beautiful here.

He removed his hands from around me, and grabbed the bottom of my dress, pulling it over my body. He let it drop to the ground as he turned me around to face him once again.

I was trying very hard to push my shyness aside, I wanted to cover myself up desperately, but I managed to not let my nervousness get the best of me.

He never let go of my stare as he unzipped his pants and slid his shoes off. It seemed like it took him forever, he was moving too slow for me. We were both naked standing on the netted porch in the middle of nowhere.

Pushing me back through the curtain, he forcefully threw me on the bed as he crashed on top of me once again kissing me hungrily.

I placed my arms around his neck, as I ran my fingers through his hair. I was enjoying every second of this time with him, especially the view I was getting glimpses of in the mirror above us.

As he settled in between my legs, he placed his hands on my knees to spread my legs wider for him.

“Let me know if I hurt you okay? I know it’s been awhile.” he said with that raspy voice I loved so much. I just shook my head as I watched him above me.

He moved slowly over me, watching my face for any discomfort, as I adjusted to him. It wasn’t long before the pain turned into pleasure.

He stared down at me, urging me, without words being exchanged. I loved watching him when he is like this, completely in control, and he knows it too. Before I know it, my body was coming completely undone as I laid under him.

He slowed down his pace only for a moment before he started working above me faster for his climax. As he ran his hands from the back of my thighs to wrap his fingers in my hair, he let his upper body fall against me. I could tell he was getting close by the heaviness of his breathing.

With his head buried into my neck I heard him grunt out, “Fuck” as he finally finds his release.

Rolling over to lay beside me, we laid in each others arms, while the cool mist from the beach blew into our room. We repeated our actions several times that night and I enjoyed every minute of it.