Status: Completed

I've Abandoned Control

Chapter 47

“C’mon the taxi is here.” she said coming around the corner from the bathroom in a hurry.

My body immediately responded to the sight of her. She had on a skin tight blue dress that stopped right below her ass and showed off her perfectly long legs. As I stood up, I situated myself so that it wasn’t too obvious what was going on behind my zipper. She didn’t seem to notice, but I didn’t expect her to, she was pissed and she was going to make me pay for it.

We rode in silence all the way to the bar. I made an attempt to hold her hand as we walked down the alleyway to the side entrance, but she pulled back, not wanting me to touch her.

After ordering my regular water, Jana surprised me when she ordered a Jack and Coke and a shot of Tequila. It made me furious at her intentions, but I remained silent, I had no right to tell her not to drink. She still didn’t say a word to me, we sat and watched other people dancing and socializing. As I looked around the room, I noticed a familiar face from last night. Turning around focusing on Jana in front of me, I hoped she didn’t see me, but before I knew it she was making her way over to where we sat. I doubt she would’ve came over if she knew Jana was with me, but Jana was hidden from her view. The look on her face when she seen I had company was priceless.

“Oh Hey.” she said as she looked back and forth between Jana and I. I shot her a small smile and said Hello back to her.

As I looked at Jana when Tatiana introduced herself, I knew our situation just got worse. I noticed her eyes darkened, even under the dim lighting, and to my surprise she invited Tatiana to join us, but I knew what she was doing, she was showing me she could have fun. This wasn’t my kind of fun, this was just nerve-wrecking. I kept quiet as I sipped on my water, and the two girls conversed over their alcoholic drinks. Jana excused herself to go to the bar and left me and the girl alone.

I explained that now would be a good time for her to leave but she refused, which sent a surge of anger throughout my entire body. I didn’t need this little bitch screwing up things for me any more than they already were. I wanted to push her up against the wall when she asked me to dance and choke her to death, but she quickly pointed out that Jana was on the dance floor with some young guy.

I quickly went to where she was dancing. “Come on we’re leaving I’ve had enough of this.” I said pushing the guy’s hands off of my wife.

“Don’t touch me. Go get your little whore over there and let her help you remember the person that you used to be!” she said obnoxiously.

I knew she wasn’t drunk, not yet anyways. If she wanted to be like this, then so could I. Grabbing Tatiana by the hand I led her forcefully out to the dance floor. I knew I had to be hurting her wrist, but she didn’t seem to mind. I could do anything to this girl and she would not protest one bit, I knew her type. She was the type I used to spend my time with before I met Jana.

Spinning around, it seemed to be a replay of last night, she had her back to me and was dancing slowly as she rubbed up against my body. She had no affect on me though unlike last night. I looked over to see Jana watching us, she left and went to the bar, assuming that she ordered more drinks for herself.

Coming back out on the dance floor, she was still accompanied by that ridiculous guy. The smirk on his face as they both danced made me want to pound his face in, but this is what she wanted so I was giving it to her. A couple of songs played and a slow song came on. I could now tell that Jana was way beyond her limit, it didn’t take much to get her drunk anyways.

As I danced with the girl, I kept my eye on Jana and that guy the entire time. I couldn’t believe I was letting this progress, but I didn’t want to cause a scene in this bar. It seemed like he was basically holding her up as they danced. I left the girl standing in the middle of the dance floor to go get my wife when I seen the guy lean down and started kissing her. I pushed Jana back and punched the guy right in the eye. He fell back and I followed him, I blacked out, it wasn’t until the bar owner literally pulled me off of him that I realized what I had done to his face.

As the man held me up, I looked over to see a guy holding Jana up. Looking down below her I seen Tatiana lying there, with a bloody nose and mouth. After they kicked us both out, we made our way outside to wait on the cab to come pick us up.

We stood in silence for a few minutes when we both broke out into a fit of laughter. It was good to see her smile, even if she was drunk, I loved every minute as she laughed. It had seemed like an eternity since I’d seen her smile or laugh. I missed that.

I grabbed her and pulled her into my chest. Surprisingly she didn’t pull away. We stood that way until we seen the car approaching us.

“I love you Jana.” I said as I moved a piece of her hair back behind her ear.

“I love you too, but if you want this to work you’re going to have to prove it to me Jared. This can’t be a one-sided marriage.” she said as she opened the door to the taxi. As I helped her in the car, I thought to myself I will stop at nothing to make “us” work.