Status: Completed

I've Abandoned Control

Chapter 51

Slamming the door behind us, I immediately started ripping his clothes off. I had his shirt half way unbuttoned when he grabbed my wrist to stop my progression.

“Stop” he whispered. Thinking that he was joking I started back working on undoing his shirt.

“Stop. I want to talk about everything first okay.” he said softly trying to hold himself back.

I wanted to honor his request but I couldn’t. I had to have him right now more than ever. I have missed him since the day he pulled out of the driveway, and the thought that we might not make it through this separation scared me. Now that I had him, and he called me and missed me just as much as I had him sent a rush of happiness through my body and I’ve missed that feeling.

“Kiss me.” I demanded of my husband and he did as I asked.

“You’re Jared Leto, you are my husband and you are so damn sexy babe…” my words trailed off as he attacked my lips. He took complete control. Pulling back I noticed the darkness in his eyes before he grabbed my wrist and escorted me to the back of the suite.

He led me into the huge bedroom and pinned me under his perfect body. He moved himself comfortably between my thighs and grabbed the back of my leg to place it around his waist. Running his hand on the outside of my thigh, he finally placed it on my hip. His hands were cold against my warmness.

Leaning back on his heels, he looked down at me and smiled. The darkness in his eyes had disappeared, all I seen in them now was the blue that I loved so much. Pushing myself up, I wrapped my fingers in his long hair that had fallen free from his bun he had earlier. Lying back, I slowly pulled him down with me as I took hold of his lips. The animal inside of him had disappeared, now the softness displayed on his face made it clear that he was going to make love to me.

As he moved over me, he let his chest brush against mine while he kissed my neck. I had missed his skin against mine, I never wanted this moment to end.

Lifting himself up to rest his weight on his elbows, I watched him above me, as he licked his lips, and the concentration displayed on his face. Before I knew it, I had lost all control, and he wasn’t far behind me. I watched as he come undone above me.

He laid on top of me until we both calmed ourselves down. After a few moments, he pulled himself from me, and made his way to the shower and I followed him.

As we both stood under the warm water to wash away the prior events, I looked up at him and caught him staring at me.

“What?” I asked, slightly embarrassed for no reason at all.

“Nothing. I was just thinking about how much I love you that’s all.” he said wrapping his wet arms around me.

As I embraced his attention, I couldn’t help but think about this “talk” we were going to have later. I just wanted to stay like this forever.