Sequel: My One and Only
Status: completed

Talk Is Cheap

just say you're not into it

Nicole and the lads, minus Harry, enjoyed a dinner on the beach their first night in New Zealand. The boys didn’t have their first concert for another two days, but their much needed days off were full of interviews, leaving not a lot of time to relax. Nicole had been texting Sage nonstop for days, but she was yet to get a reply. It was really starting to annoy her because more than anything Nicole wanted to share her vacation with her best mate.

“Where’s Harry tonight?” Nicole asked, pushing her potatoes from one side of the plate to the other. No one really paid her much attention; Niall was busy shoveling food into his mouth, and Zayn and Liam were discussing plans for tomorrow.

“Why do you care?” Louis asked across from her, his gaze lifting from his plate. His blue eyes watched her carefully, and she avoided eye contact; he surely had an act for making her uncomfortable.

“I was just being curious.”

“He’s with a mate.” Louis replied, his lips forming a smirk. Nicole knitted her eyebrows, and her olive eyes became wide as she searched for a hidden meaning behind his words; something was off.

HA,” Niall forced a laugh through his mouth-full of food. “She’s hardly a mate.”

“He’s with Emily, yeah?” Liam added, everyone was suddenly becoming more involved with Harry’s whereabouts. Nicole could feel her cheeks flush, she didn’t like where the conversation was heading.

“I thought she had a boyfriend.” Zayn said, causing Liam to nod his head.

“Her and Harry are ‘just friends’ though.” Niall said with a suggestive eyebrow wiggle.

“I’m sure they’ll be getting pretty friendly tonight!” Louis exclaimed, and the lads erupted in laughter. Nicole sank slowly in her seat as she grew more and more uncomfortable. Hearing about Harry with another girl made her jealous, much to her dismay, and the way the lads talked about it so casually made her sick to her stomach.

“Who is he with, again?” she asked once their laughter quieted.

“Emily Ostilly,” Louis confirmed before quickly adding, “she’s a model.”

Of course she’s a model, Nicole thought irritably, crossing her arms over her chest. Harry was good looking and utterly famous, he could get any girl he wanted, so why would he not date a flawless model. She was probably tall, built all perfect like Sage, maybe she had blonde hair that whipped in the wind as if she was always staring in a shampoo commercial. They would probably make attractive babies. Green-eyed, blonde curly-haired babies that specialized in breaking hearts.

“The things I would do to her-” Niall began before Nicole shot him an anxious look. “-if I was not already dating the most beautiful girl in the world. Babe, you should be a model.”

Nicole rolled her olive eyes. “I’m like 155 centimeters. I could maybe get a job modeling hands and feet if I start applying lotion religiously for a year.”

“Never give up!” Niall joked, but she was the least bit amused. It wasn’t hard for Nicole to feel bad about herself, and right now her self-esteem was at an all-time low. She needed something to make her feel better, make her feel attractive, make her feel less like her boring self and more like a desirable model. Although she felt a bit guilty, she had the perfect idea, and Niall was the perfect guy to help her fulfill her plans.

“What are you plans tonight?” she asked, resting a hand on his leg. His blue eyes lit up from the sensation of her touch, and he quickly shifted his gaze to meet hers. She smiled deviously before biting the side of her lower lip.

“Nothin’ yet, but if you have something in mind…”

“I dunno, it could be boring, but I was planning on staying in tonight. Feel free to join me,” Nicole pushed herself away from the table and walked out of the restaurant, not bothering to tell the other lads goodbye. The hotel was just down the street, and she figured she had a good 15 minutes before Niall stumbled into her room after finishing dinner and making crude jokes to the lads about being Irish and the lucky night he was about to have.

She had the perfect outfit, something from the slutty lingerie shop Sage liked to shop at in the shoddier region of London. It was red and lacey, and pushed her breasts up to her chin. If she couldn’t be a fashion model, she’d settle for lingerie. Besides, guys usually preferred to wank it to a Victoria’s Secret models over those skinny twats on the runway.

Her light brown hair fell in loose waves down her back. She applied extra mascara and mended her foundation. She coated her full lips with dark-red lipstick before covering them with clear lip-gloss, making them appear extremely kissable. Her eyes darted to the clock; she had roughly five minutes before he would arrive. She fell to the floor and did a quick set of sit-ups, creating the illusion her abs were somewhat toned. A swift knock echoed through the room and Nicole jumped to her feet just as Niall entered.

“That’s a fuckin’ sexy outfit for spending a night in.”

Nicole raised her eyebrows and tilted her head to the side. “Do you not like it?”

He crossed the room, his large calloused hands grabbing her hips before placing a sloppy kiss on her lips. “I love it.”

She smiled as he kissed her again, her fingers soon pulling at the fabric of his shirt as he pushed her backwards against the nearest wall. She pulled his shirt over his head and her hands roamed his bare chest as his lips found her neck. She let out a light moan as he thrust his hips against hers before grabbing her thigh and lifting one leg off the ground. She wrapped her leg around his torso as he removed her bra, his hands instantly cupping her breasts. Her head flew back, colliding hard with the wall as his mouth moved to one breast, his tongue flicking the tip of her nipple. A string of moans escaped her lips as she clutched the back of his head, her fingers knotting with his hair.

Niall kneeled to the floor, tugging at her red, lacey thong as he kissed around her navel. He pulled the fabric past her knees, letting it fall to the floor before she stepped out of it. He ran his tongue along her inner thighs while reaching to massage her breasts. His face soon disappeared between her legs and he ran his tongue over her clit, wetting her even further before slipping a finger inside her, giving only enough penetration to tease her.

Before she had the chance to object, he reached around her, gripping the flesh of her bum before lifting her in the air and carrying her to the bed. Her legs wrapped around his neck as her back hit the mattress and he climbed on top of her. He quickly slid down the bed, finding his way between her legs again. This time there was no hesitation and he thrust two fingers inside her, better full-filling the need growing inside her. He thrust hard, taking his fingers in and out of her while wetting her clit with his tongue. She screamed in pleasure, grabbing the blankets around her as he slipped another finger in. Before it became too much, she pulled at his hair, forcing him to crawl back up the bed, their lips eagerly colliding.

She began unbuttoning his pants before he helped her pull them off. She felt him between his boxers, her fingers rubbing lightly over his head to create a small amount of lubricant. He was pulling down his underwear before she had the chance to attempt the task herself; his member soon rubbing against her, creating a demanding need for him between her legs. She securely wrapped her legs around his waist before her small fingers hooked around his cock, helping him inside her.

Nicole’s head shot backwards the second he entered her, she’d missed sex far more than she’d originally thought. He moved slowly at first, but quickly gained speed, his hands reaching over her head to grab the pillow behind her. They moved together, thrusting at the same speed, and Nicole enjoyed the overwhelming amounts of pleasure rushing through her body. After a few minutes, he started to slow down, and Nicole could tell he was getting close, there was only concentration etched in his face. She reached behind his head, forcing his lips to hers as he brought himself in and out of her slowly.

“Go faster,” she willed him, becoming close herself. His hands gripped her hips, and he brought himself completely out of her before slamming into her again. He completed this motion several times, bringing Nicole close, but not yet over the edge. “Faster.”

“Dirty little cunt,” he whispered, and she immediately felt sick to her stomach. Every bit of pleasure she’d felt had completely disappeared. Being called the c-word was far from a turn-on for her.

She lay motionless until he finished, falling breathlessly on top of her before rolling off her and to the side. His breathing was heavy as he swiped the sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand; slowly he turned to face her, exhaustion sweeping across his face.

“Quite worth the wait.” She forced a smile, offering him a quick nod of the head. He didn’t pay her much mind, assuming she was just as tired as him and didn’t want to talk much. Niall slung an arm over her waist and she turned sharply to the side, resting her back against his stomach. The pair laid in silence for several minutes until Niall ultimately fell asleep; his light snores letting Nicole know she could slip out of bed without him noticing she left.

She grabbed an over-sized t-shirt and pair of shorts before finding her phone on the nightstand and scurrying out into the corridor. She had plans to call Sage and tell her about her newest sex experience. Of course, it had been for all the wrong reasons, and by the end all she wanted was for it to be over, but it was still sex with someone other than Harry, and that’d be enough for Sage to offer her congratulations.

As Nicole searched for her mate’s number in her contacts, she noticed a drunken couple fumbling with a room key down the corridor, practically attached at the lips. It didn’t take long for her to notice it was Harry with a tall, skinny blonde who she automatically assumed was Emily. Instantly, her heart sunk to the pit of her stomach, tears welling up in her eyes. She waited for the pair to disappear in his room before pressing the ‘send’ button on her phone.

“What the fuck do you want at this God-awful hour-” Sage stopped mid-sentence, clearly hearing the quickened breathing and hyperventilating of her mate on the other line. “Nick, who do I need to castrate?”

“I just need you. Here.”

“Lemme call my parents.” Sage hung up before Nicole had the chance to reply. A sensation of relief swept through her, she knew Sage would find a way to New Zealand. Her purple-haired best mate had never let her down before.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not my best effort, sorry, but I really wanted to update this. I would say there is possibly five chapters left... and then the sequel. You all are so amazing and have already begun recommending and subcribing! yay you guys!

So, I already deleted my new Harry story. It was cliche and stupid, but I did have a similar-ish and MUCH better idea. I wanted to post the first chapter tonight but I'm tired, so I'll do it first thing in the morning! Click HERE to subscribe.

Please comment! I'll try to get to alllll your comments this time! As always, they're much appricriated. :)