Status: Still working on it...

Best Night of Her Life

The Boyfriend...

Andy’s POV
Later that Night…
All the boys and their girlfriends or wives were over for dinner and we were going to tell them that we were getting married. So you know Jinxx is married to Sammi Doll, Jake is recently married to Joy, CC’s girlfriend is Lauren Watson, and Ashley says he will forever be single. And we also moved out of the band house and moved into our own.
We were all sitting in the family room when Lela and I stood up. “Everyone, we have an announcement,” I said.
“What’s up guys?” Joy asked.
“Andy and I are getting married!” screamed Lela. Everyone shot up and group hugged me and Lela.
“CONGRADULATIONS!!!!” they all screamed.
2 hours of talking later…
“Alright kiddies, time for bed,” I said.
“Awwwwwwwwwwwwww,” they said. I grabbed the girls and threw them over my shoulder and little Andrew sat on my foot and wrapped his arms and legs around my leg. I took all three of them upstairs and put them all in their pajamas and separate rooms. Then I went back downstairs and picked Lela up and sat her on my lap after I sat down.
“Are the ‘kiddies’ in bed mister?” Lela asked.
“Yeah, are the kiddies in bed mister?” said Ashley like an asshole.
“Yes they are baby and you my friend,” I’m pointing at Ashley, “you can shut the hell up.” And with that Ashley sticks his tongue out at me and turns away.
“So, Ashley, are you ever thinking about getting a girlfriend?” Joy asked, “I mean, Jinxx is married, Andy is engaged to Lela, and CC has a fucking girlfriend! You should get someone too.”
“Actually, I don’t know how to say this,” Ashley paused, “but, I actually have a boyfriend.”
“Shut up!!!!” said CC, “You do?” he asked way more confused than schoked.
“Yeah,” said Ashley shyly, “his name is Jayden. Jayden Harp. Do you guys mind that I have a boyfriend and not a girlfriend???”
“Dude…” I said.