Status: Still working on it...

Best Night of Her Life

3 years later...

3 Years later…
Lela’s POV
I was sitting on a park bench with Andrew watching Andy play with the girls. “Mommy?” I looked down at Andrew (Andrew= Jr. Andy=Sr.).
“Yes baby boy?” I asked
“Who’s that talking to daddy?” he asked. I looked over to Andy and he had the girls thrown over his shoulders and there was a guy talking to him and Andy looks pretty mad.
“I don’t know, let’s go find out.” We walk over to Andy and the man and I ask, “Excuse me, who are you?”
“Are these your children?” the man asked.
“Yes they are my little girls, why?”
“This freak was about to take your children!” he yelled pointing at Andy.
“My BOYFRIEND is not a freak!!!!” I screeched.
The man looked at me bewildered. “What?” I looked at him with a mad face.
“That is my BOYFRIEND, he is not a freak and he is NOT stealing our children,” I said through clenched teeth.
“Oh my god, I’m so sorry, I did not realize he was playing with his own children. I’m so sorry.” That’s when the police showed up. “I shouldn’t have called the cops.” I stared at him like he had 5 heads. The police walked over to us and Andy put the kids down at his feet and they clung to his legs and Andrew clung to one of mine.
“Hi, were you the one who called us?” they asked the man.
“Yes but there is no need for you I didn’t understand the situation,” the man had said.
“And what is the situation?” the cop asked.
I piped up, “This man thought my boyfriend was kidnapping our children.”
“Well then I don’t think there is a need for us anymore right boys?” the cops asked.
“Right,” Andy and the man said. The cops left and the girls plopped down and sat on Andy’s feet and made him walk with them there. We walked back over to the swing bench and sat down and set the kids between us and we just sat and swung for a while.
Later that Night…
Andy and I were curled up in bed together when he unwrapped his arm from around me and he went into his night stand drawer and pulled something out. He turned back to face me and sat up. So I sat up too and moved to face him.
“What’s wrong baby?” I asked with concern.
“I have a very important question for you. The only answers are yes, no, and maybe later.”
“Baby, if this is about sex I would rather we not do it tonight, I’m really tired,” I said.
“It’s not about sex or anything like that. You are the most important person to me other than our children. I want to spend the rest of eternity knowing you are mine and no one else’s. So will you do the honor of marrying me baby girl?” I sat there not knowing what to say. Yes I love Andy and I want to spend the rest of my life with him so maybe I should say yes.
“Andy, I would love to become your bride,” I said. Andy slipped the ring onto my finger and we made out for a little while and then we went to sleep, me in his arms and my head on his chest falling asleep to his breathing and his heartbeat.
Next Morning…
I felt three little people start to jump on Andy and I which caused Andy and I to wake up.
“RAWR!!!!!!” screamed Andy. He grabbed all the little ones and they all tackled him and were climbing on top of him, then Femme and Crow decided to join in on the family ruckus. Once they all calmed down Andy said, “Little ones, me and mommy have something we have to tell you.”
“What’s wrong daddy?” asked Helena.
“Nothing’s wrong baby girl, me and daddy are getting married!” I said. The little ones started jumping on Andy cheering and smiling. That made Andy and I smile.
“YYAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!” they all screamed jumping up and down.
♠ ♠ ♠
I tried to make it as long as i could for all of my wonderful readers. I haven't updated because I have had writers block and my nails now have acrylic on them so they have to be long but for a while they were way too long to type so now they are finally short and i can type for all you wonderful people. Thank you for reading my story! <3
~Meg