Status: Finished

Fall for You

Be Okay (Epilogue)

"Stiles!" I heard someone calling the name in the distance. My eyes slowly opened to see Stiles with a look of horror on his face. I looked to where he was looking to see his dad standing in the doorway covering his eyes.

"Oh my god!" I squeeked. We were naked. I yanked hi sheet up to my chin.

"I just wanted to tell you that Scott is here and he has some important news. "

"Okay dad, thanks" Stiles tried to get him out of the room. Stiles dad had something else in mind.

"I see date night was a success! I hope you used protection" he said as he slammed the door. I scrambled out of bed to find my clothes. As I was getting dressed I realized I never picked up Arianna and that I had to fly to LA to go to court.

"What time is it?" I asked as I zipped my dress up.

"Um ten in the morning"

"Shit I have to be on a flight in two hours" i said. Stiles pulled on his boxers and I ran out of the room. "See ya Mr. Stilinski!" I shouted as I ran past the kitchen.

"Bye Casey" I stopped when I saw Scott holding Arianna. I scooped her up in my arms.

"Thank you so much. Tell your mom she is the best!"

"She didn't mind, Arianna slept the whole night anyways" I nodded before opening the front door.

"Stiles, lets go! You have to drive me home!" I shouted. The four of us got in the car.

"So you stayed the night" Scott said from the backseat.

"Shut up!" Stiles and I both shouted in unison.

"Why did you show up at my house so early this morning?" Stiles asked.

" to tell you they arrested the teacher and they are probably going to charge him"

"Well great!" I said before hopping out of the car. "We'll guys we have to go!" I said before grabbing Arianna.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was so nervous. Court was not what I thought it would be. We had been in the room with the judge for an hour and now she was deciding. I think she was going to go fifty fifty though. Sam actually knew what he was doing. Had he planned for the moment? The moment where he could finally take me down, I guess he had been waiting.

I snapped out of my thoughts when someone sat beside me. I looked up to see Sam.

"What do you want?" I spat.

" I told you we would be a family. Maybe if you hadn't moved and turned into a whore this would be so much easier for you."

" who says I was a whore? I am in love with the guy and you are taking me away from him"

"You will be fine, just like you were when you left me" he stood up after that and walked away. I put my head in my hands and tried not to cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I had to move home. I couldn't believe it. Sam had gotten what he wanted. We now had fifty fifty custody. I had to leave Stiles. How was I supposed to tell him. What if he hated me? I couldn't believe that this happened. I have no idea how he won and I lost.

Sam had Arianna for the week. I had two days to move my stuff back and start my life back at my dads house. I was excited to live with him again but I hated the situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I rang the door bell to his house. It was now or never. I finally worked up the nerve to tell him. After avoiding him and doing a day of packing, I finally knew what I was going to say.

He opened the door. He looked disheveled. Something had definitely happened when I was gone.

"Oh my god! Are you okay?" I asked as I stepped inside.

"Things went to hell when you left. Matt is controlling Jackson. He took us hostage at the station. My dad and Scott's mom know so many things we didn't want them to know. Alison is a wall. Oh and Matt is dead because Gerarde killed him so now he controls Jackson."

"Wow. A lot went down. Are you okay?"

" I do not like where this whole thing is going. I want you to be safe so you need to stop helping us"

" that won't be an issue"

"What? You didn't fight me this time. What's wrong?" I took a deep breathe.

"I have to go home tomorrow"

" for how long"

"Forever"

"What?"

"He won. We have fifty fifty custody now. I have to go home, tomorrow" I saw him take a step back.

"I can't see you anymore?"

"Yes you can! You can visit and we will talk everyday" he shook his head.

"I think it's best if we both move on. You go be an amazing mom and forget about me. Go meet someone else and get married. " the tears started rolling down my cheeks.

"I want to marry you. Please don't do this"

"Casey, it's best for every one"

"But I love you"

" I love you too. I will always love you. Maybe someday when can be together but today isn't that day. It's better this way. " I wrapped my arms around him and cried for a few minutes.

" I love you" I saw the tears in his eyes. I didn't wait for him to say anything I just ran out of his house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**three months later**

After I left I was very sad for a while. I felt like a part of me was missing without Stiles. He was right though, it is better this way. It would have been way to hard for us to last. I am very happy with Arianna. She is a beautiful baby. I am still mad at same and I will be for a long time.

But through all of this I realized I will be OKAY
♠ ♠ ♠
So this will be the last chapter. I figured instead of two short chapters I would do one longer one. I hope you liked it. Thanks for reading! Let me know if you want me to write something else. I might do a sequel to this, I might not. Thanks for sticking with this.

Outfit:

Goodbye