Status: Finished

Fall for You

Fight

"Stiles!" His head shot up. "Did you hear anything I just said?"

"No Casey, I'm sorry." I sighed. Stiles has seemed out of it lately. He is stressed all the time and doesn't really pay attention to me. Plus he spends more time with Scott then he does with me, and I am his girlfriend.

"I was saying, that I haven't heard anything from Amanda and Brandon in weeks, should I be worried?" He shrugged his shoulders. "Really? That's all ya got for me?"

"What do you want me to say?" I sighed and turned away from him. "Hey, don't be upset." He said as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I want you to tell me if you would still have feelings for me if I got Ariana back." He spun me around in his arms.

"If you got your daughter back, that would not change how I feel about you."

"But I would be a mom all the time." He pulled me in close.

"You do what makes you happy." I laughed and hugged him tighter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"Yeah, hey Casey!" I heard Scott's voice on the other end.

"Hi Scott. What's up?" I set down my laptop and put my hand on my hip.

"Umm, funny story. We are all in detention." I rolled my eyes and sighed. Unbelievable.

"Who is 'all' of you?" I asked starting to formulate a plan in my head.

"Allison, Jackson, Matt, Erica, and Stiles."

"You're kidding me right?" I heard silence on the other end. "And you called me because I am the reformed rebel who has broken out of detention before?"

"Well, no. Ugh, yes." I laughed.

"I will be there in ten minutes." I hung up the phone and left my room. I ran down the stairs. "Mom! I am borrowing the car for an hour." She didn't protest so I grabbed her keys and slammed the front door. I drove to the school and quietly crept through the halls. Once I reached the library I opened the door to see everyone sitting at tables. I walked over to Stiles, who looked shocked to see me, I grabbed his shirt and dragged him out into the hall.

"What the hell Stiles?" He was rubbing his shoulder from where I had grabbed him. I put my finger under his chin so he would look at me in the eyes.

"What?" I smacked his arm.

"You know what! Why are you all in detention?" At that moment Scott came out into the hallway.

"Whats going on guys?" I sighed and looked at Scott.

"Why are you all in detention?" He groaned and looked at me.

"I got into a fight with Jackson." I threw my hands in the air.

"Why is it always Jackson?" I asked Stiles. I crossed my arms over my chest waiting for his response.

"We told you that he is a Kanima, but that's not it." I raised my eyebrows waiting for Stiles to continue.

"He is being controlled by someone." Scott jumped in.

"Oh my god, this never ends." I heard a scream from the library. We all ran inside to see Jackson is Kanima form attacking Erica and Matt. Everything was a blur after that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I am going to help stop him" I said to Scott, Stiles and Derek.

"Eh, Stiles you picked a tough girl." Derek said smacking Stiles on the arm.

"Casey, don't get involved with this whole Jackson thing." Stiles said.

"I became involved when he attacked me."

"She has a point." Scott says before Stiles smacked him.

"What about Ariana?" Stiles asked me, thinking that it would change my mind.

"I'm not giving up on her either."
♠ ♠ ♠
Updates will be slow, I am going through some stuff. Thanks for being patient. This story is back!! Comment!

Outfit