Would You Hate Me If I Told You I Loved You?

Help Me Help Wont You

Spencers POV

I knocked on Adeline's door. When the door opened, both of her parents had a sad but angry look. "Oh its you," her mom said, letting me in. I walked up the stairs, creaks coming from throughout the old house. "Addie? Baby?" I called out. Usually she greeted me with a hug or kiss, but not this time.

Pushing her door open, I walked into her room. Walking around Addie's bed, I found one of the most horrific sites in my younger years. On the ground, with a empty syringe in her arm, was a barley breathing Adeline.

I gulped, and me being smarter then her retarded parents pulled my cell out of my pocket and called 911. The woman tried to keep me calm but it wasn't working as I was in hysterics.

I breathed in deeply and sighed in relief when I heard the EMT's coming. When they came in the older looking of the two shook his head and looked at his watch. "Time of death, 3:45 PM,"
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, Sad and sweet.
Sorry I am having major computer malfunctions!
So this story is going a lot slower than I wanted it to.
Please dont complain if I dont update every day.
Thanks for sticking with me.
Brendon in the next chapter with Ryan