Would You Hate Me If I Told You I Loved You?

Remind Me How Much You Want Me Dead

Ryan's P.O.V

I felt exhausted after my dad did that. I laid down on the bed before whispering darkly. "Maybe I could slit my wrists, or I could swallow a handful of pills and just end it. I could go find a street and jump in front of a car...walk onto the train tracks and just stay there...I could," But I paused when I felt something moving under my bed and covered my mouth as I screamed. But then I saw that it was only Brenden and relaxed.

But then I saw the look he was giving me. It was a look of pity mixed with sadness. "Ry...are you okay?" He asked as I just put on the fakest smile and nodded. He gave me a look before sitting on the bed next to me. "Don't lie to me Ry," I nodded and then laid back. "I wish he would stop...it makes me...I dunno..." I started to break down and I felt Brenden hugging me. "It'll be okay Ry, I promise..."

Brendon's POV

I broke the hug, rubbing Ryan's back comfortingly. He sniffled into my shoulder. "Brent is in jail?" he asked me. I nodded my head, and starting laughing. Ryan gave me a, "whats so funny?" type of look. "Brent.. In jail!" and we both started busting at the seams.

"Sooo," Ryan dragged out slowly, "Should we go bail him out?" My eyes went wide as a shook my head. "No he'll kill me for calling the cops," He nodded in understanding before plopping down on the bed. "So...what do we do now?" I rolled my eyes, "I dunno. Can we please just write some stuff?" Ryan nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
So thank you for all of your comments and feeback.
You will find out what happens to Ryan.
So please some more feedback.
And just give it up for my co-writer: Csimiamigirl73