Status: New story, very active! Comments >>>>>>

Lucky

The Bitch is Back

I awoke the next morning to Heather on the edge of my bed. She pointed to my clothes that were scattered across the floor. “Explain.”

I opened my mouth, but I couldn’t find the right words to say. “We…uh – I think you know.” I frowned and bit my lip.

She was frowning, but then her frown slowly turned into a smirk. “So…how was it?”

I burst into laughter and grabbed the pillow from behind my head and whacked her in the head with it. “Shut up. I’m not going to gossip about my sex life…” I leaned in and whispered in her ear, “It was great.”

We both started giggling uncontrollably for a couple minutes.

“So what’d you and Zayn do all night?” I glared at her. I wanted to interrogate her now. It was my turn.
“Like I told you, we just cuddled and watched movies. We may or may not have kissed a couple times.” She paused. “Okay, so we did kiss a few times. And I fell asleep in his arms, and woke up in his arms.”

She was blushing and smiling so much, it made me so happy. “I’m glad you two are together. I really am.”

I looked around my room and noticed that all of Niall’s clothes were picked up. “Where’s my little leprechaun anyways?” I looked at Heather.

“They all said they were going to go to the pool. Wanna go meet up with them?”
I nodded and we started getting ready.

-----

Once we got to the pool, we instantly found the boys. They were being mobbed by girls. Go figure. Zayn saw us first, and motioned for us to come over. We put our stuff down and then I saw her. The girl that I had pushed in the pool the other day. Her eyes met mine and she gave me an evil grin. I nudged Heather.

“That’s the girl I pushed in the pool the other day.”

Heather and I both watched as she swam over to Niall and she wrapped her arms around him. She said something, and then he said something, and then she just planted a huge kiss on him. He didn't pull back. I was furious. I screamed. Niall instantly pulled back and saw me on the pool’s edge. He pushed the girl off him and swam to the side.

I started backing away, and I could see the girl on the other side of the pool, grinning and laughing at me. I switched my focus and looked at the other boys. They were just staring in awe, probably wondering what I was going to do next.

Niall got out and started walking towards me. I put my hand up. “Stop. Stop right there. What the fuck do you think you’re doing?” I asked, tears forming in my eyes.

“She kissed me!” Niall shrugged.

“You didn’t pull back fast enough. You just let it happen. That was the girl who I pushed in the pool the other day. That was her! I knew she was going to do something, I knew it.” I started sniffling and tears were just pouring out of my eyes. Niall reached out to grab my hand and I smacked it away.

“Don’t fucking touch me." I was yelling by this point. The boys and Heather were just staring silently at me. “I cannot believe this, especially after last night. You took my virginity. Last night was absolutely perfect! And then this happens?! Leave me the fuck alone. I mean it.” I looked behind Niall, and all the boys' mouths were open. I bit my lip and tried to hold back tears. "Fuck you."

And with that I picked up my bag and my clothes, and left the pool.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooh shit! Trouble in paradise! I seriously cried myself as I wrote this. Especially cause I know how catty girls can be. :( Things will get better though!

I have 7 recs, 195 readers and 19 subbies! Eeep! :)))

Image
;)

Image

Image
Zayn's beautiful. I might have to start a Zayn ff!

Enjoy!

xoxo