Status: New story, very active! Comments >>>>>>

Lucky

Tonight

Niall and I walked hand in hand back to my room. Once I got in the door, Heather told me that she was staying with Zayn tonight and that Niall and I had the room to ourselves. I leaned in a whispered in Heather’s ear. “You guys just started dating…”

She cut me off. “Oh I know, silly He told me we’re just going to watch movies and cuddle.”

I smiled. “Okay good, because I don’t really want you ending up pregnant, although I’d support you if you did. And now that I think of it, you guys would make really cute babies.”

“You’re seriously so weird sometimes.” Heather burst into laughter. “And you talk too much.”

Niall came up from behind, and wrapped his arms around my waist. “Yeah she does talk too much, but when she does, I just shut her up.” He flung me around and pressed his lips to mine.

Heather made a face of disgust. “Ew, you guys are gross sometimes.”
Niall and I both started laughing, and I pressed my lips back to his.

Heather changed into a white tank top, and hot pink shorts to sleep in, grabbed her toiletry bag gave me a hug, and went into Zayn’s room. That meant that Niall and I were now alone. I laid down on my bed, and looked up and Niall, who was looking me up and down.

“How dare you tempt me.” He walked over to the door and put the ‘do not disturb sign’ on both the main door, and the door to connect to the boys rooms. He walked back over to my bed, and hovered over me. “For once, I want you WAY MORE than I want food.”

I bit my lip. “Well then come and get me.”

I could feel his hot breath on my neck. My hormones were raging. My heart was pounding. I wanted him so bad. I pressed my lips to his hard, feeling his tongue slip inside of my mouth. I ran my fingers through his hair, as he ran his hand up my shirt. I sat up, allowing him to take my shirt off. He tossed it to the side and I fell back against the pillows.

We continued to kiss and I ran my hands up his shirt, pulling it off. He wrapped his right hand around my back, and unclipped my bra with one hand.

“Wow, one-handedly. I’m impressed.” I laughed and started unbuckling his pants. I pulled his belt off, then pulled off the shorts all together. He ran his fingers up my legs, giving me goose bumps all the way up. He stopped at the top of my shorts, which he then removed.

He leaned in and started kissing my neck, trailing kisses down to my breasts. He took one in his mouth and started playfully moving his tongue around. I arched my back and licked my lips, which he noticed, because he then moved his lips back up to mine and started kissing me again.

As his lips were on mine, he again ran his fingers up to my panties, which he looked at and smirked. I looked down and realized I was wearing a green thong that said ‘I’m feeling lucky’ on them. I let out a small giggle. Niall placed his hands on either sides of my panties, and slid them down my legs and threw them on the floor.

I continued to kiss him, getting more turned on with every second. I placed my hands on either sides of his boxers, and pulled them down. He pushed his body against mine, and playfully bit my bottom lip as he gently slid inside me.

I closed my eyes and let out a small moan, arching my back. Our bodies moved together in rhythm. He placed his hands on my hips, and pulled me into him. I ran my fingers through his hair, playfully pulling it from time to time. I wrapped my legs around his back, wishing I could stay in this moment forever.

I knew my climax was coming on. I tried to hold in my moans, but when he swirled his tongue around the tip of my breast, I couldn’t hold it in. I moaned loud, arching my back. He then kissed from my breasts back up to my lips, kissing me hard.

Afterwards, Niall and I got under the covers, as I kissed him one last time.
“Tonight was amazing.” I looked at him and smiled big.

“I couldn’t agree more, babe. I love you."

"I love you too, Niall."

And with that, we both dozed off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, so Hadley told Heather she couldn't do anything with Zayn. But Heather never said anything about Hadley. ;)

Uhm, yeah this chapter was interesting to write. Definitely wishing Niall was in my bed right now. Ugh, he's so beautiful.

I have 7 recs, 181 readers and 18 subbies! Woohooo!!!
Shout-out to 'WolfGirl96' for her comment!

Image
So precious.

Image
I'm in love with this boy right here. <3

Image
HOLY SHIT MOTHER FUCKER. HELLO BABY ;)))))

Enjoy! (I KNOW I DID. ;))

xoxo