Status: New story, very active! Comments >>>>>>

Lucky

Hangover

My eyelids were getting droopy, and I could smell beer on Niall’s breath. I hated beer, so I tried my best to resist his kisses, but he’s fucking Niall Horan for Christ’s sake. He’s irresistible. Even more so when you’ve had 7 drinks, and he’s giving your eyes an orgasm every time you look at him. I attempted to stand up, tripped and landed on the floor.

I somehow managed to sit back down in the booth. I pulled out my phone and asked Paul if he could come pick us up, considering all of us were drunk…except Liam and Danielle, but no one could find them. None of us really had any drive to find them after that. Paul arrived shortly after I texted him, and we all stumbled out of the club and into the car. Suddenly, Liam and Danielle reappeared, both with messy hair and sweaty as hell. “And you guys…say me and Niall a-are gross?” I pointed my finger at Liam and Dani, causing everyone else to laugh.

“We just danced…” Liam put his hands up almost like he was getting arrested.

I giggled. “Yeah and I’m the Queen of England…”

“YOU’RE THE QUEEN? I KNOW THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND? OH MY GOD THIS IS AWESOME. I LOVE YOU, MY QUEEN.”

I burst into laughter. “I think Mr. Styles here has had too many drinks.”

-----

The next morning I woke up with a pounding headache. I saw Liam sitting on the edge of my bed, smiling. “Morning sunshine.”

I squinted and put a hand on my head. “Oh god my head.” I looked at Heather’s bed, and saw her completely wiped out, with no sign of her waking up anytime soon.

“Here, take this.” Liam handed me a glass of water and two painkillers, both of which I downed within seconds.

“Thanks, Liam.” I grinned and put my head in my hands.

“If you need anything let me know, okay.” He smiled and gave me a side hug, kissing my head, then standing up and closing the curtains. He opened the door to leave but I spoke up before he did.

“I love you, Daddy Direction. Thanks for being such an amazing friend. I appreciate it.” I smiled and laid down, pulling the covers over me.

“Anytime, Hadley. I’ll send Niall in okay?”

I nodded and closed my eyes. Soon enough I smelled the cologne I had gotten to know so well. I opened one eye and my eyes met Niall’s blue ones.

“Morning babygirl. How’s your head?”

I turned over to face him, kissing his nose and letting out a deep breath. “It hurts. But I’m not surprised, I drank so much last night.”

Niall brushed the hair out of my face and planted a small kiss on my lips. “I’m sorry baby. I’ll lay with you all day today, I promise.”

“Babe, you don’t have to.” I grabbed his hands and held them, as I slowly closed my eyes.

“I may not have to, but trust me Hadley, I want to. If laying with me makes you feel better, I’ll be laying with you all day.”

I opened my eyes and blushed, smiling big. “Can you not be so sweet right now, I’m trying to sleep!” I giggled. “Just kidding, I love this. I’m so lucky to have a guy who is so sweet to me all the time.”

Niall kissed my lips softly and wrapped his arms around me. “Go sleep babe. I’ll be here when you wake up.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, filler chapter. :) I have a couple ideas for the next chapter. Other ideas are appreciated and welcome though! I'll try to update more. Promise.

GIF SPAM READY GO! :)
Image
LWWY.....BEST SONG EVER. ;)

Image

Image
Niall, omg. ;)

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
^ From the iTunes festival. Liam: One word to describe Niall....um...cute. Niall's cute.
And that was his reaction. Hehehehe, so precious!!! :)

Enjoy loves!!! xoxo