Status: New story, very active! Comments >>>>>>

Lucky

Payback

A couple days had passed, and I could honestly say that I was having the time of my life.

“So now that we’re docked in St. Thomas, wanna hit up a club?” Niall looked at me, shrugging.

We were all sitting in Heather and mine’s room, throwing out ideas of what we should do to keep ourselves entertained.

I bit my lip. “Um, last time we went to a club…” My voice trailed off.

“Yeah, that didn’t end well. I vote no for that one.” I was glad that Heather agreed with me.

“I fucked up last time, I’m sorry. But this is a different club, different day. We should give it a shot.” Zayn looked around the circle, eyes hopeful.

I looked at Heather, then to Niall, then back to Heather. I shrugged. “Maybe we could just go to scope the place out, ya know? Plus, we gotta find Harry a woman!”

“YES! HADLEY SPEAKS WISE WORDS!”

I shot a glare at Harry and attempted to be serious, but ended up bursting into laughter. “Shut up, Styles.”

“So it’s decided then? A club it is?” Everyone nodded and I smiled. This would be an interesting night.

Little did any of us know how interesting the night was going to be.

-----

“Is everyone ready?” Surprisingly, I was the first one ready out of the 9 of us, and I was getting impatient. I was wearing a tight leopard print strapless dress, with black suede pumps. I tapped my foot against the floor, glancing at the clock every couple seconds. “Guys I will leave without you!”

“We’re coming, we’re coming!” Danielle, Eleanor and Heather busted through the door, running into me, almost knocking me over. Eleanor was wearing blue, Heather was wearing red, and Danielle was wearing black.

“Dayum we all look FINE!” Heather giggled looking at all of our dresses. I laughed and agreed with her.

“BOYS LET’S GO, YOU SAY WE TAKE TOO LONG TO GET READY! HURRY YOUR ASSES UP!”

“Damn Dani, getting a little feisty tonight.” I laughed.

“Liam always complains about how I take forever to get ready. After today, his argument is invalid.”

Just then the door opened, and the boys slowly walked into our room making all of our jaws drop. Niall walked over to me, running his hands up and down my back. I shivered at his touch, wrapping my arms around him.

“Can’t you guys wait til we get there? Seriously, you guys are gross.”

Niall turned to Harry and shoved him onto the bed. “At least I have a girl.”

-----

Once at the club, we walked in as a large group, almost like a mafia…the One Direction mafia…sounds so intimidating. All eyes were on us as we approached the dance floor. Almost like a magnet, Niall was instantly glued to me, his hands on my hips, whispering into my ear. I grinded on him, bending over a couple times, earning some looks from guys who wished I was their date. A couple guys actually walked past Niall, high-fiving him and whistling at me while I danced.

Niall suddenly pulled away from me, and when I turned around to see why he stopped, I let out a small giggle, noticing that he had made his way to the bar, and he was ordering us drinks. I so badly wanted to get totally wasted tonight, but it seemed like Heather had already made that goal for herself. I glanced over to her, and she was dancing like a lunatic, a drink in either hand. As she attempted to dance, both drinks were spilling, yet she was completely oblivious. When she finished one, she asked the bartender to fill it up.

Soon enough, Niall came back with drinks in his hands. I happily took two out of the four drinks, and started to pull a Heather, aka holding a drink per hand. I continued to dance with Niall, as I started feeling the effects of the liquor on my body.

After around 5-6 drinks, I think it was 5-6, I wasn’t keeping track, I thought it was time for me to take a break. I sat down at a booth and ran my fingers through my hair, pulling it up into a high ponytail. I looked at the booth across from me and my eyes widened when I realized who was kissing Harry. It was Heather.

Before I could get up and try to separate the two of them, Zayn had already found his way over to them. “What the fuck do you think you’re doing?”

Heather pulled back, and attempted to wag her finger at him. “T-this is payback. You danced with another girl, so this is what ya get.”

Clearly Harry was equally as wasted as Heather, considering he wasn’t doing anything to stop them from kissing.

I stood up and stumbled over to the table, pulling Zayn off to the side. “Before you get all crazy and say something you don’t mean, just remember that Heather’s probably had close to 10 drinks, she’ll have no idea what she did tomorrow morning. Before you flip off the panhandle, remember that she forgave you, so you should at least reciprocate that in the morning.”

Zayn frowned and looked at the ground. I was actually surprised he hadn’t resorted to screaming and yelling at me. He sighed and looked up at me. “I guess you’re right, but Harry isn’t stopping it either…it’s just…I’m just so frusturated.”

I put my hand on Zayn’s shoulder. “I’m sorry, Zayn. I’m pretty sure Harry is almost as drunk or even more drunk than Heather is. And just to be clear, I’m not condoning either of their actions. All I’m trying to say is that you messed up, and Heather forgave you. We’ll have a talk with her in the morning, but it wouldn’t be fair if you didn’t forgive her.” I patted his back and walked back over to the booth, laying my head on Niall’s shoulder.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hadley's dress - :)

Danielle's dress - :)

Heather's dress - :)

Eleanor's dress - :)

I'M SO SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED. I'VE BEEN BUSY, LAZY AND UNMOTIVATED LATELY. Plus, I'm retarded, and I keep starting all these fanfics, I have 6 running right now. So sorry guys! If you've stuck with me, massive thank you! :) I love you!!!!!!!!

Image
He's so perfect, I can't even. djashdasjdh ;)

Image

Enjoy! xoxo :)