Status: New story, very active! Comments >>>>>>

Lucky

Jump Then Fall

I walked inside, arm in arm with Liam and was greeted by Niall. Liam let go of my arm, smiled at me, then walked over to the rest of the boys.

"Hey beautiful." Niall smiled and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into a tight hug. I smiled and could feel my face getting warm.
"Hey love."

"I like her already! She talks like me!" Louis shouted.
I laughed and shouted back, "you've influenced me!"
Louis laughed, and Niall led me over to where the boys were playing video games and eating popcorn. Zayn stood up and gave me a tight hug that was then interrupted.
"Niall, you're so lucky, this girl is beautiful." Harry said sweetly, pulling me into a hug.
I blushed again. "You boys are so sweet to me."
I smiled and Harry replied, "Beautiful girls need to be told that they're beautiful. Plain and simple."

"Enough flirting with my girl." Niall laughed and pulled me away from Harry and into his arms.

My girl. He called me his girl. Fangirling.

"So love, what should we do tonight?"

I shrugged. "I'm down for anything."
Niall grabbed my hand and led me to the other room and sat down on the couch. I sat next to him and smiled.
"So you're probably wondering why I brought you in here. It's because I wanna tell you something. Just one on one."

I let out a deep breath and looked at him.

"I think you're extremely beautiful. And I know we met this morning, but honestly since I bumped into you, I've wanted to kiss you. So bad."

Niall wants to kiss me?! Fangirling x1000.

I decided I needed to be bold. I needed to be outgoing. I needed to show Niall was more confident than I seemed to be.

I leaned in, closed my eyes, and softly touched my lips to his. He returned the kiss and then pulled back, his blue eyes locked on mine.

We both spoke at the same time. "Wow."
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooohhhh dang! Hadley's getting it on with Niall ;) Woot woot.

Please leave me some comments! They make me so happy! :)

Here's a double dose of Niall ;)
Image
Tooo cute!! ;) ;)

Image
Love this boy. <3

Leave comments! Enjoy!

xox