Status: I have been having issues if I should keep going with it, I mean there is a big time skip and please message me and tell me if I should keep or delete.

My Heart Belongs to You

A new place for the Chunin Exams

Me and my team just entered the Hidden Leaf Village. My arms were crossed with no interest with anything.
Sensei: Kira, could you at least look a bit interested.
Me: If there was interesting stuff here.
Panku: Oh my dear sweet little sister has no imagination for being a 13 year old.
Me: Shut up, idiot. -glares at Panku-
Sensei: Well, I must go to the Hokage’s office so, boys stay out of trouble, and Kira, don’t kill anyone, while I’m gone.
With that Sensei walked off and Tsuki walked off to go flirt with some girls and Panku went to go drag him back. I stood where I was with my back turned to the world, that is until some kid came over to me.
Kid: Hi! I’m Naruto Uzumaki! I’m going to become Hokage! What’s your name?
Me: -I looked at the kid- Kira…..
Naruto: Nice to meet you Kira! See the pink haired girl and blue duck butt haired boy over there? That’s Sakura and Sasuke. They are on my team.
Me: Them boys over there are Tsuki and Panku, they are my brothers and team.
By this time Sasuke and Sakura came over and my brother’s were back.
Naruto: Sakura and Sasuke meet Kira and her brother’s Panku and Tsuki.
Sakura: Hi!
Panku and Tsuki: Hey.
Sasuke: Sup. -he looked me up and down-
Me:-rolls my eyes-
Naruto: More new people! -he said running over to some different people-
Sasuke went to see who the people are and Sakura followed Sasuke. Then me and my brothers followed them.
Sasuke: What’s your name?
Girl: Who me?
Sasuke: No the one with the gourd on his back.
The red head turned around.
He is cute! Shut up! I pushed Sasuke down.
Me:-I grabbed him by the collar- Look at me the way you first did, I swear, I will cut your throat, watch you slowly die, then collect your blood and give it to your stupid fan girls. Got it?
Sasuke: You may be smoking sexy, but you don’t scare me.
Me: Oh really? -I wrapped darkness around his neck- How about now?
Sakura: Don’t hurt my Sasuke, please!
Me: -I pushed his head to the ground- Do I make myself clear now?
He shakes his head ‘yes’.
Me: Good. I’m glad we see eye to eye. -I stood up straight and looked at the 3 new people- I’m sorry about his idiotness.
Girl: My names Temari, they are my brothers, Kankro and Gaara. What’s yours?
Me: Kira, those are my brothers, Panku and Tsuki.
Temari: I like you. You seem like a girl who knows what she wants and gets it when she wants it.
Tsuki: Pft, yeah, all the time.
Me: -glares at Tsuki.- No one asked you. -looks back at Temari- Sometime, I don’t always know what I want.
Temari: Still cool. Want to be friends?
Me: Friends?
Panku: She has never really had a friend before.
Me: Yeah, but I would love to be friends.
Temari: Sweet! Do you have a cell phone.
Me: Yeah. -I pulled out my phone-
Temari: -pulls out her cell phone- What’s your number?
Me: 420-666-303!
Temari: Ok, I’m going to text you so you have my number. -text me-
‘I wanna watch you Burn. Burn. I wanna watch you, Burn. Burn’ (Papa Roach)
Me: I really like Papa Roach.
Temari: Gaara likes that band.
Me: I also like Korn. -adds Temari’s number in my phone-
Temari: Oh, I love that band.
Me: I know right!
Panku: Wow, I haven’t seen you this happy in like forever.
Me: -I punch him softly- Shut up.
Panku: -looks hurt-
Me: You’re lame.
Panku: And you’re a girl.
Me: And I have all elements and you have what? Oh yeah, fire, that’s it.
Tsuki: -laughs-
Me: Yo, shut up, you only have water.
Tsuki: Well, excuse me for not being perfect!
Me: You’re not excused.
Temari: -laughs-
Me: -smiles, then quickly looks normally uninterested when I see sensei-
Tsuki: Sensei! Kira almost killed a kid!
Me: -glares at Tsuki-
Panku: He was creeping on her, she had a right to hurt him.
Sensei: As long as he isn’t dead….ah, and who are these people.
Me: That’s my friend Temari and her brothers Kankro and Gaara.
Sensei: Nice to hear you made a friend, Kira. Nice to meet you kids. We have are rental house, so, we need to go to it
Me: Can I hang out with my friends and have Panku come and get me later?
------------------------------Gaara’s point of view--------------------------------
After this girl attacked the blue hair kid, I had and interest in her, but I didn’t show it. Then her ringtone is Papa Roach and she was very attractive. When she smiled for a quick second, I felt happy. Then her team’s Sensei came over.
Tsuki: Sensei! Kira almost killed a kid!
Kira: -glares at Tsuki-
Panku: He was creeping on her, she had a right to hurt him.
I like Panku, he seems pretty cool.
Kira‘s Sensei: As long as he isn’t dead….ah, and who are these people.
Kira then spoke up quickly.
Kira: That’s my friend Temari and her brothers Kankro and Gaara.
God, I love the way she says my name. Shukaku: Did you say love? Fine, I am very fond of the way she says my name. Shukaku: Yeah, bet you would be very very fond if she screamed your name. Shut up.
Kira’s Sensei: Nice to hear you made a friend, Kira. Nice to meet you kids. We have are rental house, so, we need to go to it.
I was kinda disappointed to know she was going to be leaving.
Kira: Can I hang out with my friends and have Panku come and get me later?
She said friends, that means me, too! Shukaku: No, it means that blue haired kid. -_-. Shut up! >_<..
Kira’s Sensei: -sighs- I guess, but I hear you killed anyone, you won’t see your friends until the chunin exams.
Kira: Yes, sir!
Kira Sensei: Okay, see you later then.
Kira: Bye, boys.
Panku and Tsuki just waved bye.
----------------------------------------------Kira’s POV!----------------
I was so so so so so happy!
Me: Oh my Sensei’s name is Sub Zero, by the way.
Kankro: What’s up with his suit?
Me: It keeps him cool, he controls ice.
Kankro: It’s pretty awesome.
Me: Ha, I know. I call him Bruce Wayne all the time.
Kankro: -laughs- Why?
Me: Well, I like Bruce Wayne, but I don’t like Batman, and I love the Joker.
Kankro: Uh, Bruce Wayne is Ba-
Me: -covers my ears- LALALALALALALALALA
Kankro: What- HOW DO YOU TURN IT OFF!
Me: Just don’t say he is Batman, because I don’t know that.
Kankro: How don’t you know Bruce Way-
Me: -covers my ears again- LALALALALALA
Temari: Shut up, Kankro, she knows that but she is acting as if she is in Gotham, saying she doesn’t know who it is.
Gaara: -slightly smirks.-
Me:-uncovers my ears and smiles-
Kankro: You are a strange kid.
Me: I know this.
Temari: So you can control all elements right?
Me: Yeah….
Temari: So, why don’t you show us?
Me: Okie Dokie. -I pushed my hands forward to make wind in Temari’s face, then I threw fire at the ground, as it burned I put water on it. Then, I made shadows move around me, blocked out the sun with darkness. Then, I used light to melt through the darkness, then finally I wrapped sand up to my waste.
Temari and Kankro looked shocked but Gaara didn’t looked fazed at the least bit. I smiled
Temari: We only thought Gaara could control sand.
Me: Nope, I have the demon, Shi sealed inside me, so, she makes me to do those things.
Temari: Sweet, I mean not sweet that you have a demon inside you, sweet that-
Me: I understand. I kinda like having Shi, though. She was my friend when I never had friends. It’s kinda cool, in a weird scary way. J
Temari: Oh, I’m sorry.
Me: Don’t be. J
Temari: -smiles- So, what do you want to do?
Me: I don’t know, this is my first time being here.
Temari: Hmm, I want to see you beat up that blue haired kid.
Me: -laughs- I would but I mean, I can’t just beat him up without him pissing me off, like, the way he looked at me. I hate that guys think they can have me when they want me. I hate that. I could just kill tons of people! But, I won’t!
Gaara smiled at me and I smiled back. My eyes turned white and I was into a different state. I was it a room with a cage and in that cage was a raccoon-dog.
Me: Shukaku?
Shukaku: Shi?
I looked down and I was in a black ripped dress. I was in my Shi form.
Me: Where am I?
Shukaku: You are in the soul world.
Me: Why are you locked up?
Shukaku: So, I won’t come out to the real world.
Me: Wait, does this mean I’m like in Gaara? Whoa, that sounds gross.
Shukaku: -laughs- No exactly.
Me: Oh okay, good.
Shukaku: So, how have you been?
Me: Well, fine. You do know that Shi has no control of me right now, I’m Kira.
Shukaku: Oh, I know. A pretty little thing.
Me: Ha, thanks. -blushed-
Shukaku: You don’t remember Gaara, do you?
Me: Uh…no?
Shukaku: I’ll show you.
-----------------------------FLASH BACK LIKE THINGY!----------------------------
 That is me as a child.
My brothers had left me at the park. They are such idiots! Oh! I’m 5. J I saw a little boy with red hair on a swing by himself. Shi: Well go over to him. Say hello. I listened to she. As I was walking over to him, this kid bumped into me.
Kid: Watch-OH! You’re really cute!
Another Kid: Hey! We got the ball stuck.
I looked up to see sand grabbing the ball. I followed the sand with my eyes. I saw the ball in the red head’s hands. All the kids screamed and ran away except me and the two boys. The kids walked over to the red head.
Kid 1: My ball! -he smacked the ball out of the red head’s hand then picked it up-
Kid 2: Don’t touch the ball again, MONSTER!
I twitched at the word monster. The red head put his head down. I frowned. The two boys walked over to me.
Kid 1: Come on, babe, let’s leave little emo monster to cry.
Kid 2: Yeah.
I looked at the red head and he was watching me. I picked up a piece of glass and took the kid’s ball. I stabbed the glass into it. Then, I pulled the glass out and slit my wrist slightly, but then water wrapped around it healing it. I glared at the boys. I clenched my fist. I punched the first kid right it the face. I smiled. Kid 1: FREAK! -he and his friend ran away-
Me: Thanks! -I screamed at them-
I walked over to the red head.
Me: Hi!
Boy: Hi?
Me: I’m Kira, what’s your name?
Boy: Gaara.
Me: Nice to meet you Gaara!
Gaara: Why did you do that?
Me: Why not? They were jerks!
Gaara: Oh….
I sat on the swing next to him.
Me: You’re cute.
Gaara: -blushes- So are you.
Me: -blushes- Thanks. Let’s be friends!
Gaara: You want to be my friend?
Me: Uh..didn’t I just say that?
Gaara: Well, yeah.
Me: And to start are friendship, I’ll give you something and you can give me something.
Gaara: I don’t know.
Me: Here let me start! -I gave him my teddy bear-
Gaara: -takes off a necklace- Here.
Me: Can you put it on?
Gaara:-nods and stands up-
He walked behind me. I held up my hair and he put the necklace on me. I looked at it, it was a heart and inside the heart was the kanji symbol of love, just like on his forehead.
Gaara: Do you like it?
Me: I love it! -kisses him on the cheeks-
Gaara’s hand reached from where I kissed him.
Gaara: Why’d you do that?
Me: Because, I like you.
Gaara then kissed me but on the lips.
Gaara: I like you, too.
Me: I’m going to call you Panda, okay?
Gaara: Okay.
I saw my brothers.
Me: Well, Gaara, got to go. There are my brothers. See you tomorrow? Same place?
Gaara: Okay.
I kissed him on the cheek again and left. As I was walking to my brothers and looked back and Gaara was holding his cheek again.
------------------------------------------A YEAR AFTER MEETING GAARA-----
I was fighting to stay in Suna. I didn’t want to leave Gaara. I was screaming as my brothers were pulling me. I reached out and grabbed Gaara’s hand. He simply let go.
Me: No! Gaara, I want to stay! I don’t want to leave you! NO!
I kicked my brothers. They both let me go and I dropped to the ground, sobbing. Gaara came over and kneeled down. He put a little stuffed Panda in my lap. He helped me stand up. He then whispered in my ear.
Gaara: If you love something, let it go. If it comes back it’s yours, but if it doesn’t, it never was and never will be meant to be. So, Kira, just come back.
Me: -I hugged Gaara-
We let go and he started walking away. I grabbed his arm.
Me: Wait.
He turned around and faced me. I gave him a picture of me and then I kissed him on the lips.
Me: Bye, Gaara. See you later.
I sniffled.
Gaara: See you later, Kira.
-----------------------------------------------BACK TO SHUKAKU!------------------------------
Me: Oh my dogs! It is Gaara!
Shukaku: -laughs- Yes, it is.
Me: This is why you brought me here!
Shukaku: Yes, very good.
I walked over to the cage and I kissed him on the nose.
Me: Thank you. Can I go back?
Shukaku: -blushes- Yes, of course.
--------------------------------------BACK TO REAL WORLD!---------------------------------
Temari: Kira! KIRA!
Me: What?
Temari: You really do zone out.
Me: Hehe, sorry.
I started playing with my necklace that Gaara gave me.
Temari: Cute necklace.
The guy were ahead of us.
Me: Oh this old thing, haha. I love it.
Temari: Yeah, Gaara had one just like it but he gave it to a cute little girl, when he was 5.
Me: Oh really? What was her name?
Temari: Kira.
I looked at her and raised my eyebrow.
Temari: OH GOD! IT’S YOU!
The guys looked back at us. Temari was hugging me.
Temari: OH! IT’S YOU! EEPP! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT!
Me: -laughs- Yeah, it’s me.
The guys walked over to us.
Temari: GUYS! IT’S KIRA! LITTLE CUTE BLONDE, KIRA!
Kankro: OH! It is you! Whoa! You’re hot!
I smiled.
Temari: Gaara, it’s your Kira!
I looked at Gaara and waved.
Me: It’s me Gaara. See. -I showed him my necklace-
He just stared at me. He just looked like….okay, whatever.
I frowned. Shi: Just give it time. He will realize it really is you. He should know now! I showed him the necklace.
Me: Uh. Listen, I have to um..go….bye.
Temari: Aww….can we see you tomorrow?
Me: Well, whoever wants to see me can.
Temari: I’ll text you!
Me: Okay, bye.
I said and walked away
---------------------------------------------Gaara’s POV!---------------------------------
Why am I so stupid! I can’t just let her walked away like that, again! Shukaku: Yeah, to late now. You will see her tomorrow, so, chill.
--------------------------------------------------NORMAL POV----------------------------------------
I started crying. It was dark. I was alone and Gaara has forgotten about me or he just didn’t care. I felt broken inside. She was talking to me but I ignored her. I sat on this swing.
???: Why are you alone?
I looked over and saw Sasuke.
Me: Because I can be.
Sasuke: Are you crying?
Me: No!
Sasuke: Yes, you are.
Me: Just leave me alone! I don’t like you!
Sasuke: Whatever.
Me: Whatever.
Then Sasuke kissed me. I slapped him.
Me: Do that again, I WILL kill you.
I got up and started walking. I had no idea where I was going. Shi: Right over there. Thanks. Shi pointed me to my house. I walked in.
Panku: Whoa! I was supposed to get you! I’m so sorry!
Me: Don’t worry.
I just walked into a bedroom and I was right, it was mine. It was upstairs at the end where a window was. The door was black. I walked in. Two walls were black and pink spats and the other two were black and neon green spats. The bed was black and crimson red. I loved it. I looked on the desk and there was a rose in a glass jar that sparkled like from Beauty and the Beast. I smiled. I changed into pjs and went to bed.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just the begining :) Hope you enjoy.