Status: I have been having issues if I should keep going with it, I mean there is a big time skip and please message me and tell me if I should keep or delete.

My Heart Belongs to You

Candy Store, Dinner, and..LOVE??

I woke up at 9 o’clock and got dressed in this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=51319548. I walked downstairs and I was the only one up. I left a note saying I was going on a walk and I should be home by 10:30 am. I walked outside and birds were chirping. I walked all over the town. I stopped at a candy store ^.^. I walked in and looked around. A man came over to me.
Man: Is there anything I can help you find?
Me: No, just looking around.
Man: Okay, just holler if you need help.
Me: Okay.
I saw there where a few kids in here but then they all walked out. I looked by the doors and saw Gaara. Why would he be in the candy store? Shi: Because he wants candy? Yeah, I mean it is a candy store. I giggled to myself. I saw Gaara coming toward me, so I looked back at the candy. I smiled and grabbed some skittles! Well, I really grabbed 4 large packs.
Gaara: Hey.
Me: Hi.
I smiled at him.
Gaara: You like skittles?
Me: Yeah, a lot.
Gaara: I’ve notice.
He looked at the skittle packs in my hand.
Me: So, what are you doing here?
Gaara: I don’t know, I just wanted something sweet.
Me: Yeah, I saw the candy store, and I’m thinking yum.
Gaara: I’m sorry about yesterday.
Me: Eh, truth be told, I forgot about everything until Shukaku told me.
Gaara: You talked to Shukaku?
Me: Oh yeah, when I zoned out, Shukaku showed me where he was. He is in what’s called the soul world. I guess it is inside the person that has the demon but not exactly in them.
Gaara: Oh, okay.
Me: Yeah. I re-saw uh…when I left….
Gaara: Oh….
Me: Yeah. Do you still have the teddy bear?
Gaara just nodded.
Me: I still have the stuff panda and the necklace.
Gaara smiled slightly. I pulled the necklace and showed it to him. He grabbed it and looked at it. Then, he smiled but it quickly disappeared.
Me: So, how have you been?
Gaara: Well, other then everyone hating me, I’m terrible.
Me: I don’t hate you.
I walked over in the chocolate area.
Gaara: You don’t?
Me: Uh…duh! I have killed innocent, too. I get blood lusts, too. I have a demon in me, too. Gaara, I understand you.
Gaara was silent. I walked over in the chocolate area and got some chocolate. Yum!
I thought Gaara was still here, but I heard the door bell ring. I looked and saw his red hair leaving. Tears slipped my eyes as I grabbed some other candies. I walked up to pay but I saw a fridge with monsters in it. I grabbed 5 of them. I went to the check out and the old man was up there. He had a beard and mustache.
Man: Sweetie are you okay?
He reminded me of my papa.
Me: Yes, Papa…Oh god! I’m sorry! You just remind me of my papa. I’m so sorry.
Man: It’s fine, dear. You can call me that if you want.
I smiled.
Me: Okay.
I gave him fifteen dollars but he refused it.
Papa: No, no. Keep it.
I smiled and set the money on the counter.
I walked out the store and pulled out my skittles. I started eating them. Yum. I loved me some skittles. I walked back home and everyone was up.
Tsuki: Where have you been?!
Me: Candy store.
Tsuki: Oh.
Me: I got you a chocolate bar.
I said and pulled out three chocolate bars. I gave Tsuki one, Panku one, and Sub Zero one.
Panku/Tsuki: Thanks, sis!
Sub Zero: Aw, how nice. Thank you.
Me: You’re welcome.
Panku: Have you been crying?
Me: No!
Tsuki: Your eyes are red and puffy.
Me: I’m fine! GOD!
I stormed off into my bed room. 5 minutes later there was a knock on the door.
Sub zero: Kira, I invited the sand siblings over for dinner. Tomorrow is the chunin exams, and they are your friends.
Me: Whatever.
Sub zero: I want you in something nice, too.
Me: UGH! OKAY!
Sub Zero walked out.
I turned on my CD player and turned it up all the way. I had Skillet playing the song Monster. I opened my window, so everyone who walked by would hear it. I smiled and started dancing crazy around my room singing.
Me: I FEEL IT DEEP WITHIN! JUST BENEATH THE SKIN! I MUST COFESS THAT I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER! I HATE WHAT I’VE BECOME, THE DARK HAS JUST BEGUN! I MUST CONFESS THAT I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER. I-I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER! I-I FEEL LIKE A MONSTER!
Shi: For a hard core song, you are good! Thanks. I smiled and put in Three Days Grace and listened to Animal I’ve become. Shi: Why do I feel these songs are toward me? Haha, I don’t know. I laid on my bed. I closed my eyes. I slowly fell asleep.
-------------------------------------------DREAM-------------------------------------
I was sitting on a bench in a field of cherry blossoms. I looked so happy, and I looked beside me and there was Gaara. I smiled and he smiled back. He looked at me and started moving in. We were going to kiss.
Me: Gaara! This is just a dream.
Gaara: I know, it’s my dream.
Me: No, it’s my dre-
I was cut off by Gaara kissing me. I smiled.
Me: Only if you could really do that.
Gaara: I know.
Me: Why did you leave me in the candy store?
Gaara: Something came over me when you said you understood me, something came over me, and if I didn’t get out, I don’t know what would have happened.
Me: Oh…I love you.
Gaara smiled and he was just about to say something when he started fading away.
Me: No, don’t go! NO!
I was shook awake. It was Panku.
Panku: So, who don’t you want to go?
Me: Get out!
Panku: Get dressed! The sand siblings will be over any minute.
Me: OKAY!
Panku: Good.
I threw my diary at him. He smiled and left. I went to my closet, and found this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=51391545. I smiled and looked in the mirror. I walked and picked up my diary. I put it under my pillow. I walked into the living room. I found my phone and I had 20 texts from Temari. I laughed.
Panku: Who are you and what do you do to my sister?!
Tsuki: Dang! You look good!
Me: Shut up! But, thanks.
The boys smiled. Then, there was a knock on the door. Sub zero got the door. It was Temari and her brothers. They were welcomed in.
Temari: Sorry it took so long, was zoned out, like he was in a different world.
Wait, he was zoned out, in a different world? He really did have the same dream! I know he can’t sleep with Shukaku. He has insomnia. I wish I could help. All I could do was make the demon calm when he or she is loose. I looked at Gaara and he looked at me. Shukaku: Wow, you look…beautiful. Thanks, Shukaku. Shukaku: Gaara thinks you look beautiful, too. I blushed.
Temari: Kira, I text you like 20 times!
Me: Sorry, I was sleeping.
Temari: Oh.
Kankro: You look hot!
Me: Thanks?
I walked away into the kitchen. We were having sweet and sour chicken. Sub Zero made rice, vegetables, but all I really eat is the chicken, and rice. I walked back in the living room. Dinner wasn’t quite ready yet.
Me: I’m going to my room.
I walked to my room.
--------------------------------------GAARA’S POV!----------------------------------
Me: May I use your restroom?
Panku: Sure, bro. Down the hall second door, to the left.
I walked down the hall and saw a black door. I knew it was Kira’s room. I heard a noise. I put my ear up to the door. Kira was singing.
Kira: On the first page of our story, the future seemed so bright, then this thing turned out so evil, I don’t know why I’m still surprised. Even angels have there wicked schemes, and you take that to new extremes. But you’ll always be my hero, even though you’ve lost your mind. Just gonna stand there and watch me burn, that’s alright because I like the way it hurts. Just gonna stand there and here me cry, that’s alright because I love the way you lie, love the way you lie.
I then just walked into her room.
Kira: What are you doing?!
--------------------------------------------------------NORMAL POV!-----------------------------------
I was singing Love the way you lie part 2. Then, Gaara walked into my room.
Me: What are you doing?!
I said in a yell like whisper.
Gaara: You’re a great singer.
Me: You were listening to me?
Gaara: Yeah.
Me: Well, get out!
Gaara: No.
Me: No? Excuse me? This is not your room!
Gaara: We had the same dream.
Me: What? No, I didn’t have a dream.
Gaara: Yes, you did.
He pushed me up against the wall and was about to kiss me when Panku’s voice rung through the room.
Panku: DINNER IS READY!
Gaara slowly got off me and he walked out. I was shocked. What came over him? Shi: It’s probably some boy issues. Shukaku: Yes, he is having issues. Whoa! You are both talking to me. Shukaku: Yes. Shi: Yeah, we are, now it’s like you have two demons in you. Babe, you better get out there. Right. I walked out into the dinning room. I got my food and when I sat down, there was only a seat right a crossed from Gaara. I held in a ‘ugh’ and sat down. I sat quietly and ate my food.
Sub zero: Kira, why so quite?
Me: Because I have nothing to talk about.
Sub Zero: That’s not an excuse.
Me: Fine. Okay, well, killing people is fun. I love it. The satisfaction of slicing someone’s neck is amazing. I love getting blood on me from other people.
Sub Zero: Okay, that’s not what I’m talking about….
Me: This is why I don’t talk.
I began eating again.
Tsuki: So, we know Kira likes killing. She has some blood lust.
I glared at Tsuki.
Me: You’re next.
Tsuki looked scared.
Panku: Ignore these guys.
Panku told the sand siblings.
I glared at Panku.
Temari: So, Kira, how have you been for the past 7 years.
Me: Well, okay, I guess. I haven’t made one friend.
Temari: Well, now you have us!
Me: Not sure after the chunin exams, we don’t know where we are going, probably just some stupid village where everyone is scared of me.
I frowned and got up. I put my plate in the sink.
Sub Zero: Where do you think you’re going? We have guest.
Me: I’m going to my room.
I walked to my room and opened my window. There was a rose vine next to my window so I climbed up the vine. I climbed on the roof. I sat and looked at the stars.
???: Beautiful right?
Me: What? How did you get up here with out me noticing?
Gaara: Because I’m a ninja….
Me: Yeah, so am I.
Gaara: Yeah, so, the stars are beautiful.
Me: Yeah, and the moon.
Gaara: So are you.
Me: Ha, whatever.
Gaara: I’m serious.
Me: Me too.
Gaara: Have you looked in the mirror? You are the most beautiful girl in the world.
Me: Yeah, whatever. Did you forget Megan Fox?
Gaara: She isn’t as beautiful as you and she isn’t my friend.
Me: But she is beautiful.
Gaara: I never said that.
Me: Yeah, you did. You said she isn’t as beautiful as me, meaning she is beautiful but not as beautiful as me.
I was going to keep going on but Gaara grabbed my face and kissed me. My eyes widened. He pulled away.
Me: What was that for?
Gaara: Because, I like you, a lot.
Me: I uh.. got to go.
I quickly climbed down the vine and jumped back in the window. I laid face first on the bed and silently cried. I felt my bed go down. I looked over and saw Gaara sitting there. He wiped my tears away. I sat up and looked at Gaara. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him. He kissed back and he put his arms around my waist. He then licked my lower lip, which surprised me because it was coming from Gaara. Anyway, I wasn’t just going to let him in. He began tugging on my lower lip, but still I wasn’t going to let him in because I’m evil! He pushed me back on the bed hard and got on top of me. I gasped and he slipped his tongue in my mouth. We were fighting for dominance, surprisingly I won. I explored his mouth but when I let my guard down and pushed my tongue back in my mouth and explored my mouth. I quietly moaned. This is wrong! I’m 13 and so is he! We can’t do this! Shi: Awe, this is fun. Shukaku: Tell me about it! I pushed Gaara off me.
Gaara: What’s wrong.
Me: We can’t do this! I’m 13 and so are you!
Gaara: So…
Me: Gaara, listen to me. We can’t do sexual activity! Plus, when are you that open?
Gaara: I don’t know? I mean you did say you understood me.
Me: What does that have anything to do with making out?
Gaara: I don’t know.
Shi: He is a boy, he’s gonna get horny. EW! Don’t talk about that! Shi: Well, it’s true.
Me: Well, we can’t do that, and if you like me that much, you will respect that I don’t want to go any further.
I crossed my arms, proud of sticking up for my self. Gaara got up and wrapped his arms around my waist.
Gaara: Of course I do.
I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and I kissed him.
Me: So are we, umm? Girlfriend and boyfriend?
Gaara: Do you want to be?
I kissed Gaara.
Me: Does that answer that?
Gaara kissed me back.
Gaara: I think it means, yes.
Me: You’re a really good thinker!
Gaara smirked.
Me: Your smirk is sexy.
There was a knock on my door.
Me: Shit! Hold on!
I whispered the first part. I opened my closet and pushed Gaara in.
Me: Stay quiet.
I shut the closet and opened my door. It was Panku.
Panku: Well, I’m going to bed and Sub Zero thinks you should, too.
Me: Okay, I will, in an hour. It’s only 8.
Panku: What ever. Love you, sis.
Me: Love you, too.
I shut and locked my door. I opened the closet.
Me: Come on out.
Gaara walked out.
Me: So, want to stay here till 9?
Gaara: Of course I will.
I smiled and went to my dresser. I pulled out my pajamas.
Me: Be right back.
I walked into the bathroom and quickly changed into my pajamas. They were black and it looks like blood is splattered all over it. I walked out and saw Gaara sitting on my bed doing something. I jumped on my bed and hugged him from behind.
Me: What are you doing?
I looked over and saw he had my diary.
Me: Hey! That’s personal!
I tried grabbing it from him, but he kept it out of my reach.
Me: Gaara! Give it back.
Gaara: I’m reading it.
Me: It’s a diary! You aren’t meant to read it!
Gaara: You’re my girlfriend now.
Me: That means nothing!
Gaara: Oh, so I mean nothing?
Me: No, I mean, it’s a personal book!
Gaara: I’m sure, I’m glad I mean nothing.
I got up and stood in front of Gaara. I grabbed his arm and pushed him back. I got on top of him and kissed him. He dropped the book and I pushed it off the bed. I kept kissing him. I know, I’m a hypocrite. Gaara flipped me over so he was on top of me. He shoved his tongue in my mouth and I moaned. Then, Gaara had this weird out burst. He quickly got off me and fell to the ground, grabbing his hair. He was groaning.
Me: Gaara!? What’s wrong?
Gaara: My head!
Then, I zoned out into the soul world. Shukaku was groaning. Wait? When Shukaku hurts so does Gaara?
Me: Shukaku, what’s wrong?
Shukaku: My stomach, it hurts, so bad.
Me: What do I do?
Shukaku: Kiss me.
I just listened to him and kiss the sandy dog, thing.
He stopped groaning. I pet him through the bars. I zoned back to reality.
Gaara was laying on the ground. He was still holding his hair but wasn’t groaning. I walked over and got on the ground and hugged him. Gaara sat up. He was crying.
Gaara: I’m sorry.
Me: Don’t be.
I wiped his tears away and kissed him. He kissed me back.
Me: So, we have a half hour, what do you want to do?
Gaara: Talk.
Me: Sounds good.
Gaara: So, am I your first boyfriend?
Me: Uh, duh! Everyone is scared of me.
Gaara: But I mean you’re sexy, what guy wouldn’t want you?
Me: Lots of guys and you’re sexy, too.
Gaara: Thanks. Well, I’ve notice the Uchiha has taking a liking of you.
Me: Yeah, he’s an idiot.
Gaara smirked and I just kissed him. He smiled and kissed me back.
Me: Oh! Look!
I got up and got in my dresser. I pulled out my stuffed panda bear. I showed it to Gaara.
Gaara: I see you do still have it.
Me: Yeah.
I kissed it’s nose. Gaara laughed and kissed me.
Me: Oh my dogs! Gaara, you laughed.
Gaara glared at me and I just kissed him. He smirked slightly.
Me: See, you can never be mad at me!
Gaara: I know, and I never was.
I looked down.
Me: I’m sorry I left.
Gaara: It wasn’t your fault. You had to leave.
Me: I know but I never wanted to. I wanted to stay with you. You were my first and only friend I ever had, but they took me away from you!
I then realized I had a teddy bear in my hand and I ripped it’s head off. I frowned. Gaara gently took the teddy bear out of my hand. He kissed me. I smiled.
Gaara: They may have took you away from me, but I have you now.
I smiled and kissed Gaara.
Me: Well, it’s nine o’clock, I know I need my sleep for tomorrow, and I think you should relax.
I knew Gaara couldn’t sleep, so, he just needed to relax.
Gaara: I guess so, see you tomorrow.
I kissed him and he kissed back.
Me: Bye.
Gaara: Bye.
He climbed out the window and went to the place he was staying. I smiled and grabbed my diary.
‘Dear Diary, Today was the best day ever! Me and Gaara are dating now. I think I’m in love! We are perfect for each other. Anyway, going to bed for the chunin exams tomorrow. Night’
I laid down on my bed and fell asleep quickly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please tell me how I'm doing. :) Hope you injoy.