Status: I have been having issues if I should keep going with it, I mean there is a big time skip and please message me and tell me if I should keep or delete.

My Heart Belongs to You

You're the Kazekage?! *** MY LIFE!

*Kira’s POV* 2 ½ years later. 16 years old.
Me, my brothers, Tenshi, and Sensei were walking through Suna. I was wearing this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=55819493. Tonight we were going to a party like thing for the new Kazekage or whatever. Yes, my arms still say ‘worthless’ and ‘pathetic’, it has become an everyday thing, because my skin heals faster now. Shi still talks to me, and so does Shukaku. I dream of ‘him’ (Gaara) every night. I took the box with my panda bear and necklace in it, so if I see ‘him’, I can give it to ‘him’. I have been really depressed, I mean really, really, depressed. We were at are hotel.
Tenshi: Hey.
Me: Yeah?
Tenshi: Let’s go shopping, for tonight.
Me: I’ll just wear my jeans.
Tenshi: No, no! You are wearing a nice dress, plus I heard the new Kazekage is 16, too.
Me: No.
Tenshi: Please
Me: No.
Tenshi: Please, please, please, please, pretty, pretty, please!!
Me: FINE! Just shut up.
Tenshi: Fuck yeah! I won!
Me: Ugh.
Tenshi: Panku! Tsuki! We’re going to the mall!
Panku: OK! Have fun!
Me: Yeah, right.
Tenshi: Come on! -grabs my hand and pulls me out the hotel-
Me: Gah! I’m coming.
We started walking to the mall. When we got there we went into a prom dress store.
Tenshi: How about this one?
Me: No. What about this one for you?
It was a short orange sparkly dress.
Tenshi: OH MY GOD! YES, YES, YES!
I gave it to her to go try on. She went into the dressing room and then came out. She looked amazing
Me: Wow, you look great!
Tenshi: I’m getting it.
Me: Naruto will like it.
Tenshi: I know. -blushes-
I giggled a little bit.
We went and paid for her dress. We then went to a Hot Topic prom store. This was my heaven. That’s when I saw it. This beautiful black and purple gothic style dress. It was staring right at me. I went and looked it. Tenshi saw me grab it and walked over to the dressing room with me. I tried it on and looked in the mirror. It looked lovely. I walked out.
Tenshi: Holy mother of sexy goddess lady, fuck!
I giggled. A Hot Topic worker walked by.
Worker man: Damn, you look hot.
Me: Thanks.
Tenshi: Get it! Get it!
Me: I will!
I changes back into regular clothes. As I was walking to pay I found some other thing like, shoes, a necklace, and ring. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=55829190.
Worker man: Glad you are buying this dress, you looked smoking.
Me: Thanks.
I was rung up and then we went to the food court.
Tenshi: Let’s get some ramen!
Me: Okay.
We went and got some ramen. I got chicken flavored, yummy. I then realized I had short sleeve dress….I thought of it. I could care less. Everyone in Suna should be there, including Gaara. Hopefully he will see it. Hopefully everyone will see it. I smiled while eating my ramen.
Tenshi: What?
Me: Oh, nothing.
Tenshi: Whatever. I can’t wait till tonight.
Me: I can.
Tenshi knows about Gaara and everything.
Tenshi: You know you want to see him.
I glared at her, but we both knew it was true. I would like to see him. It’s been to long. He probably had a new girlfriend and everything. Yeah, I fucking hate myself.
Tenshi: Are you almost done eating?
Me: Oh yeah, I’m done.
Tenshi: Let’s go back to the hotel, it’s five o’clock and the party is at seven.
We walked to the hotel and got there at six. I went to my room and took a shower and changed. I straightened my hair and did my make-up. My eye shadow was black, and I had eye liner, it reminded me of Gaara, but it made my electric blue eyes pop. My pale skin had light pink blush on it and I had black lipstick and my nails were black. I put on my boots, grabbed my clutch, and walked out into the living room, but before I carved my arms again.
Panku: Awe! You look cute.
Tenshi: She looks sexy!
Panku: I don’t think about my sister like that….
Sensei: Come on, we are going to be late.
We got there right at seven. I smiled as I got a few stairs from some guys. I just smirked. Then I saw Kankro and he saw me. He immediately walked over to me. I turned and saw I was alone.
Kankro: Hey, babe, you alone.
He must not of recognized me. I mean I have grown, not just taller but my boobs went from an A cup to a 38 C cup. My butt was nice and plump. I was skinny and beautiful….except my arms.
Me: No, I’m here with some friends but looks like they ditched me.
Kankro: You can hang with me if you want.
Me: No thanks.
I walked away. I made sure to swish my butt. There was a guy walking around with a tray of drinks.
Me: Is this punch or alcohol?
Man: This is punch. -smirks-
I took one.
Me: Thanks.
I walked around and saw Naruto and Tenshi together. I saw Panku and Tsuki checking out girls and Sensei talking to Baki. I was alone. I saw Tenshi and Naruto talking to Temari, then they started looking around. Tenshi’s eyes fell on me She walked over to me and grabbed my hand. She pulled me up to a stage.
Tenshi: Sing!
There was a chair, a mic., and a keyboard.
Me: No! NO!
She pulled me out and sat me on the chair. I looked out at the people. I saw the Kazekage hat, I tried looking at his face but I couldn’t see it.
Me: I’m ummm….Kira and I have to sing.
Kankro: Fuck! That’s Kira? She is smoking sexy!
Random girl: Slut!
The Kazekage raised his hand and everyone shushed. Well, no backing down now. I sung Don’t Forget by Demi Lovato. How I sounded: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzU7BlqF4_s&list=FLRY8FKOsEgbbkrVAt5DxdFQ&index=21&feature=plpp_video. Tears fell on the keys. After it ended…silence. Then, there was clapping. I looked up to Temari, then Kankro, then well, everyone. I got up and walked off stage. Tenshi walked over to me.
Tenshi: You were great! The Kazekage wants to meet you.
Me: Okay.
I walked over to where the Kazekage was. His head was down, I couldn’t see his face.
Me: Um, Kazekage-sama, you wanted to meet me.
He looked up. My heart stopped. I couldn’t breath. I was struggling for air as I looked in his teal eyes. His dark circles around his eyes. Tears fell and I turned and walked away. I couldn’t believe it. Sensei saw me and grabbed me.
Sensei: We’re moving to Suna!
That was it. I couldn’t breath. My eyes started to close, I started to lose balance.
Sense: Kira?
That was it, I hit the floor, the cold hard floor. Hopefully I wouldn’t awake. Shi: Just breath….breath babe.
----------------GAARA’S POV----------------
I was sitting at the ‘Kazekage’ table when I saw this beautiful yet familiar girl on stage.
Girl: I’m ummm….Kira and I have to sing.
Kankro: Fuck! That’s Kira? She is smoking sexy!
Random girl: Slut!
My heart stopped. I wanted to kill that girl who called my Kira a slut! Shukaku: She isn’t yours anymore.
I ignored him and raised my hand so she could go on with out interruptions. Then she began. She was amazing. I closed my eyes and listened. She was an angel. I looked up and saw tears fall from her precious eyes. My heart hurt. I grabbed Temari.
Me: Tell Tenshi, to tell Kira, I want to meet her.
Temari: Okay.
Temari walked away and told Tenshi. Kira ended and she went to Tenshi. She then walked over to me.
Kira: Um, Kazekage-sama, you wanted to meet me.
I looked up at her and I could tell she stopped breathing. I don’t think she knew I was Kazekage. Tears fell from her beautiful eyes. That’s when my heart ached almost as bad as it did when I left her and when I got her letter. She turned to walk away. I saw a glimpse of blood and scars on her arms. My heart was going to burst. I knew they were moving to Suna now. I need to make this right. I really do. I know I have to. I was stupid for leaving her. Mistakes were made, but I’m Kazekage now, I will make it my job to fix them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, so obviously Gaara hasn't lost Shukaku yet, and I am not sure how Shippuden goes becuase I haven't watched it, but I know enought about it to get majorish things. Also, my story obviously isn't going to be spot on but try to stay with me. :) Sorry, if the chapter is short, it is 2:30 in the morning, so I have been up a lot of my night working on this. Please enjoy~! :) <3