Status: I have been having issues if I should keep going with it, I mean there is a big time skip and please message me and tell me if I should keep or delete.

My Heart Belongs to You

Our 'Lovely' New Home

*Kira’s POV*
I woke up in an unfamiliar house. I got up an looked around. There was some stairs. I need to explore. I walked upstairs and found a black door. I opened it. It was a huge black and red bedroom with a huge black and red bed. I knew this was my room. I looked in a light pink door and there was a huge pink bathroom. Then a neon green door had a huge walk in closet with blue was. (It’s like the Princess Diaries 2 closet)
Me: Holy fuck!
???: Like it?
I jumped.
Me: Fuck Sensei! You scared me, but I love it.
Sensei: Good because it’s yours.
Me: Well, I figured that.
I walked back to the bedroom and saw black curtains. I opened them and there was a balcony. It was beautiful. There were red roses and a chair. I walked out onto it. I looked out and sand. That is what I saw.
Me: We’re in Suna.
Sensei: Yeah.
Me: Oh yeah, we moved here.
Sensei: Well, I had this house planned for a couple weeks now.
I breathed in the fresh air.
Me: What about my stuff?
Sensei: I have people bringing it to us. It might be a a couple days or so, but they will be here.
I looked out from the balcony. I could see the Kazekage tower. It was closer then wanted. I couldn’t see in the windows they were tinted. I frowned and looked at myself. I was still in my dress from last night. It was a hot day, well, I mean…just shut up!
Me: I need to get dressed, I have plans.
Sensei: Okay, I’ll leave you.
He walked out. I walked to my closet. I found this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=55920537. I smiled and carved my arms again. I grabbed the box with stuff ‘he’ gave me. I grabbed my phone.
Panku: Where are you going?
Me: To do some business.
Panku: Whatever.
I walked out. I had my sunglasses and put them on. I was walking and walked to the Kazekage tower. While walking there, guys whistled and howled at me. I just smirked. I walked in the tower.
Lady at Desk: How my I help you?
Me: I need to see the Kazekage.
Lady: Do you have an appointment?
Me: No.
Lady: You have to make an appointment to see him.
Me: Damn. Listen lady, I really need to see him.
I had a pleading look on my face. I saw the lady had a wedding ring.
Me: You’re married?
Lady: Yes.
Me: Well, see, then you don’t know how it feels to lose someone really close to you.
Lady :-sighed- Okay, he isn’t busy, I can let you in.
She buzzed a thing, and a man came out.
Lady: Please show this lady to the Kazekage office.
The man looked me up and down then smirked.
Man: Okay.
He walked to an elevator. We went in there. He pushed a button and as the door closed he started to wrap his arms around me. I gasped and punched him in the face.
Man: Ah! FUCK!
The doors opened and he held his nosed and walked out. I smiled and he walked to a door. He knocked on the door. I heard a faint come in. He opened the door.
Me: Next time, don’t touch me.
The man turned and walked out. I looked at the Kazekage and he was focusing on his papers.
Me: I have to return these.
He immediately looked up.
Gaara: Kira?
I didn’t look him in the eyes, I knew I would break. I heard him stand up. He walked in front of him. I saw his Kazekage cloak. He grabbed my chin and made me look him in his eyes. Tears slowly fell from my eyes. I pushed the box to his chest.
Me: I believe this stuff belongs to you.
He grabbed the box and opened it up. I saw his face change down to a frown.
Gaara: This is yours.
Me: Not anymore. Now, if I may be excused, I have some other things I need to do.
He then grabbed my arms. He flipped them over and looked at the scars. I yanked my arms away from him.
Me: I must go, Kazekage-sama.
I turned and walked out. I stopped at the door.
Me: I’m proud of you.
I opened the door and left. Tears flowed down my eyes. Then this girl walked by. She looked at me. Then, she grabbed my over shirt. She pushed me against the wall.
Me: What the fuck?!?
Girl: Leave my Kazekage alone!?
Me: Who the fuck are you?
Girl: I’m Matsuri, Kazekage’s girlfriend.
I bit her arm and she screamed. I saw Gaara walk out from his office. I grabbed her arms and pushed her toward Gaara.
Me: There, have your boyfriend save you.
I walked away.
Gaara: Boyfriend?
I just kept walking to the elevator. I got in and went to the lobby. Tears were now flowing really hard. I got to the lobby and ran out of the building.
----Gaara’s POV-----
I was doing my work when there was a knock on the door.
Me: Enter.
The door opened. I heard a girl speak.
Girl: Next time, don’t touch me.
I didn’t bother looking up. I was way to busy. I heard clicking of heals.
Kira: I have to return these.
I immediately looked up.
Me: Kira?
She wouldn’t make eye contact with me. I got up and walked in front of her. She still wouldn’t look at me. I grabbed her chin lightly and pulled her face to looked at mine. Tears fell down her eyes. This hurt me. She shoved a box at me.
Kira: I believe this stuff belongs to you.
I grabbed the box and opened it up. My faced turned to a frown. It was my necklace I gave her and my little panda bear I gave her. A tear slipped my eye.
Me: This is yours.
Kira: Not anymore. Now, if I may be excused, I have some other things I need to do.
I then grabbed her arms. I flipped them over and looked at the scars. Pathetic and worthless was carved into her arms. That is what I called her 3 years ago in my letter. She yanked her arms away from me.
Kira: I must go, Kazekage-sama.
She turned and walked out. She stopped at the door.
Kira: I’m proud of you.
I heard her say. I knew she meant about being Kazekage. Tears had slipped my eyes now. I whipped them away and sat back at my desk. I started planning on how to get Kira back. I heard a scream. I went out in the hallway and saw Matsuri had Kira pinned to the wall. Kira grabbed Matsuri’s arms and pushed her toward me.
Kira: There, have your boyfriend.
She stormed off.
Me: Boyfriend?
Kira got in the elevator.
Matsuri: Hi, Kazekage.
Me: How many times do I have to tell you, leave me alone, I don’t love you.
Matsuri: Oh baby, you’ll turn around.
She walked off trying to look sexy. Yeah that didn’t work. I rolled my eyes and went back to my office. I sat at my desk and started back on how to get Kira back. I then saw the box on my desk. I pulled out my cell phone and called Temari.
Temari: Yes my dear baby brother?
Me: Kira stopped by.
Temari: Really?
Me: Yeah, she uh, dropped off my necklace and stuff panda bear I gave her.
Temari: I thought she was going to keep them.
Me: Me, too.
Temari: I’m sorry, Gaara.
Me: I’m making a plan.
With that I hung up. I sighed. What was I going to do?
----------Kira’s POV-----
Tears were streaming down my face and it was raining. I screamed at the sky. It was poring. I fell on my knees. This was getting ridiculous. Shi: Come on let’s go home. Me: Yeah…. I got up and walked home. I turned on my Iphone. I was listening to Payphone. I put the song on repeat. I loved that song so much. I closed my eyes. I was so very depressed. I haven’t had a real smile in years. All of them were just fake. Fake just like love. Ke$ha was right. True love hurts. I sighed as I walked into the house. I heard people laughing in the kitchen. I walked over to the kitchen to tell them I was home. I saw Temari and Kankro. Gaara had to be there somewhere, but how did he get here faster then me. He does know this village better then I do. I turned around and quickly ran upstairs to my room so I could avoid Gaara at any costs. I locked my door. I slid down it and silently cried. I jumped up and walked over to my desk. I opened a dour and pulled out my lucky knife. I carved my wrists again. They were already healed so, who gives a fuck. I sure as hell don’t. I had a chalk board in my room. I grabbed some red chalk and wrote, ‘FUCK LOVE,’ almost filling my board. I put in my C.D. and played Payphone. I turned it up as loud as possible, which I knew filled the whole house. I started singing.
Me: I’m at a Payphone trying to call home, all of my change I spent on you! Where has the times gone? Baby, it’s all wrong where are the plans we made for two? Yeah, I, I know it’s hard to remember the people we use to be! It’s even harder to picture that you aren’t here next to me!
I heard a pounding on my door. I just kept singing. I sang louder and louder. Then the knocks stopped. I turned off my music. I walked in my bathroom got changed because I was still in wet clothes. Just a simple black t-shirt and black sweat pants. May I remind you, it gets really cold here at Suna at night. It’s strange. I opened my door quietly, and walked down stairs. I heard some laughter in the living room. I ran to the kitchen. I grabbed some chocolate milk and cookies. Then, tried running back to the stairs, when I slipped and hit the wall.
Me: Ahh! FUCK! MY HEAD!
Sensei: No running with scissors.
Me: Does it look like I have scissors?
Sensei: No, but no running! Kira, you have been loud, and didn’t say hello to are guest. Which is for one very rude.
Me: Mmmm……listen, I loved to hear your new sob story, but I already had plenty of my, so, if I may try to be oh so kindly because I’m a rude person, I’ll go upstairs.
I turned to walked away.
Sensei: You’re mother would be very disappointed.
My eyes widened. I heard Panku and Tsuki gasp. I punched a hole threw the wall.
Me: My mother, would have comfort me! So, don’t you ever talk about my mother again!
I screamed and pulled out my hand. I walked upstairs. When I got to my room, I slammed my door shut and locked it. I opened my window and jumped out it. I landed swiftly onto my feet. I looked over and saw a little boy on a swing by himself. I gasped. I walked over to the little boy.
Me: Hello.
The boy looked up quickly.
Me: I’m Kira, what’s you’re name?
Boy: G-
Lady: Dear! What did I tell you about talking to strangers?
Boy: Sorry, mommy.
He ran off to his mother.
I frowned.
Me: Sorry, ma’am!
Lady: It’s okay.
I smiled slightly. They walked away. I sat on the swing. Flash backs flooded my mind. It was the same swing Gaara was always sitting on every time I came to the park to play with him. I smiled at the thought of the games we played.
--------Flashback-------
I skipped up to Gaara at the park. He always sat on that swing. I smiled at him and he smiled back.
Me: Hi Gaa-kun!
That was my nickname for him.
Gaara: Hi.
Me: I’m bored!
Gaara: When aren’t you?
Me: I don’t know. Let’s play the princess and the prince!
Gaara: Okay.
I ran over to the slide and climbed and sat on the top little play area. I sat down for a little bit until I heard Gaara run over and climb up the steps.
Gaara: Princess Kira, I am here to save you!
Me: Oh Prince Gaara!
I jumped up and hugged him. I sat down on the slide and he sat down behind me and we went down the slide together. Once we got off the slide he kissed me.
---------------END FLASHBACK PEOPLE--------------------
Tears slid down my eyes. I got up and walked home. I climbed the rose vine up to my window and hopped in my room. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I saw lines of red. It looked like blood. I grabbed a towel and washed it off making sure I didn’t get any cuts and I didn’t. Was I crying…..blood?
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, cliffhanger! Well, kind of. Anyway, hope you liked it and sorry if it is short. I kinda had writers block so. I know you all probably really just want Kira and Gaara to get back together and be happy....but do you see that happening? NO! So stop your whinning and deal with it....lol I'm not being serious. PS I changed what Kira looks like for 16 and 13.