Status: I have been having issues if I should keep going with it, I mean there is a big time skip and please message me and tell me if I should keep or delete.

My Heart Belongs to You

Blind Date

I woke up the next day super confused. Last night I WAS crying blood! I was kind of freaked out. I stumbled out of bed and walked down stairs. I was still very pissed about Sensei talking about my mom, so, I decided I’m not talking to anyone. I looked in the fridge….nothing. I know what I’m going to do! I’m going to visit PAPA! Oh! Yeah, Papa moved to Suna and made the candy shop here. I ran up stairs and got dressed. I got dressed in this: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60249790 then carved my arm. I ran out of the house. Thank god no one was up. I walked to the candy shop.
Papa: Hello, dear.
Me: Hi, Papa!
Papa: You getting treats today?
Me: Yeah.
I started looking around the shop. The bell rang showing someone came in. I looked over to see, no other then Temari…and usually if she is around Gaa-the Kazekage is around close.
Me: Fuck….
I mumbled grabbing some skittles. I hurried up and ran to the check out.
Papa: That it?
Me: Umm….
I grabbed a monster.
Me: Yeah.
I could feel eyes on me.
Temari: Kira?
I bit my lip and turned around.
Me: Oh…hey, Temari…
Temari: Ha! What are you doing here?
Me: You know….just getting some skittles…
I turned around and put five dollars on the counter.
Temari: Cool!
I grabbed my stuff.
Me: Yeah, but I better hurry off before my brothers wake up…
I turned around kissed Papa on the cheek and walked out. I looked down for a minute, until I ran into someone, which made me drop my skittles.
Me: Sorry!
I bent down and picked up my skittles.
???: It’s fine……Kira…
I froze. Chills spilled down my back.
Me: Gaa-Kazekage….I’m sorry..
I started walking away, till he grabbed my arm. I bit my lip, because he gripped
Gaara: Kira…Please…
He spoke…so soft. I gritted my teeth.
Me: Sorry, Kazekage…but I need to get home.
I yanked my arm away from him and walked away. As I walked away I heard a girl squeal and yelled for the Kazekage. I sighed and quickly walked home. As I walked in, I heard people in the kitchen so I ran up to my room. I laid down and fell asleep. I have been sleeping a lot lately, because of depression…
----Few hours later----
???: Kira…wake up, sweets.
Me: Mmmmmmm….
??2:Kiraaaaaa! WAKE UP!
I sat up quickly.
Me: I’M UP!
I opened one of my eyes. I saw Temari, and then I opened my other eye….and there was Kankro….where is Gaara though…
Temari: If you are wondering, Gaara is working.
Shi: How the hell did she know you were thinking that?! ….I have no idea!
Me: Ah….okay…
Kankro: You wanna know why we are here?!
Me: Not really.
Kankro: Well, we’ll tell you anyway! We are setting you up on a blind date.
Me: No.
Temari: Come on! Just do it!
Me: I know all you will do is set me up with Gaara….
Temari: It’s for tonight! He is working tonight.
Me: I-I…I only believe you because it is you…I guess I’ll…I’ll go…
Temari: YAY! Okay, we need to get you ready because it is 6 o’clock and you need to be ready by 7!
Me: Okay…
I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I got in the shower and when done I came out in a towel. Kankro looked at me, he got a nose bleed.
Kankro: Heh..
Temari smacked him.
Temari: Get out.
Kankro ran out of my room. Temari went to my closet and started looking threw it, looking for something for me to wear.
Temari: Has to be something cute!
She finally found an outfit and handed it to me.
Temari: Dress now!
Me: Okay…god.
I walked into the bathroom and got changed. I looked at my arms….I won’t do it…not today. I walked out.
Temari: Damn….if I was a guy, I would totally date you.
I smirked slightly.
Me: Thanks…I think?
Temari: Now, go blow dry your hair!
Me: Okay…
I walked into the bathroom again and blew dry my hair. It was really wavy and looked pretty, so I left it. I brushed my teeth and did my makeup. I walked out of the bathroom again.
Temari: Awe! So cute.
Me: Thanks.
She looked at the clock.
Temari: Shit!
She grabbed my hand and drug me outside. We walked to a restaurant. Temari went up to the guy who was standing behind the stand thingy the have at fancy restaurants. She whispered in his ear, he smiled.
Waiter: Right this way, Miss. Kira.
I looked at Temari, she winked at me. I turned and walked with the waiter. He took me to an outside patio. There was a single table surrounded but candles…and a rose on the table. I blinked. The waiter pulled out the chair with the rose on the table in front of it. I smiled at the waiter and sat down. He pushed me in a bit.
Waiter: Would you like to order your drink?
Me: Yeah, I’ll have a diet Pepsi.
He nodded and walked away. A few minutes later passed and the waiter arrived with my drink. He sat it in front of me. I hadn’t realized there was a man next to the waiter. I looked over to the man, looking him down from up. He had gorgeous teal eyes…red hair….Gaara…I quickly got up and started to leave when he grabbed my arm. I turned and looked at him.
Me: What?
I said that really harsh.
Gaara: Please…stay.
I sat back down and stared at the table. I felt him staring at me. I looked up at him then looked back down. The waiter put the drinks on the table.
Waiter: I’ll give you time to order.
I nodded slightly. After the waiter left, I spoke up.
Me: Temari said you were busy…
Gaara: I am…busy with you.
Me: Oh….
Gaara: Kira…
Me: Yes, Kazekage?
I looked up at him.
Gaara: Why so formal?
Me: Because you are the Kazekage…
Gaara: Yes, but I’m your…..
Me: Ex-boyfriend.
Gaara: Yes…
Me: Yeah….
Gaara: Kira…I’m really, really, sorry.
Me: I know.
Gaara: I still lo-
Me: Kazekage, I really don’t want to hear it.
Gaara: Kira-
Me: No Gaara! Look!
I stood up and showed him my wrists. He gasped.
Me: Pathetic, worthless! That’s what you said in the letter, when you just left! So, how do you feel?
Gaara didn’t say anything….he just got up. He was going to walk away. In the time I need him most. Instead of turning, he literally attacked me in a hug. When he pulled away he had tears streaming down his face.
Me: G-Gaara…d-don’t cry..
Gaara: How can’t I? Look what I did…
Me: Gaara…you didn’t do this, I did it…
Gaara: I pushed you to it.
…..I did the unthinkable…I grabbed his face and kissed him. When I pulled away…he just stared at me. Next think I knew, my hair was being grabbed. I was pulled down and thrown on the floor. When I looked up Matsuri was standing over me.
Matsuri: Stay away from my boyfriend!
Rage filled in my eyes. I jumped up and slammed the bitch into the side of the restaurant. Sand slowly started going up her legs. She looked down and realized it wasn’t Gaara’s sand. She screamed.
Matsuri: GAARA! HELP!
Gaara ran over and pulled me off her. He had to throw me onto the ground. He stood above me…staring down, with Matsuri’s arms around his waste. Tears of blood streamed down my face and I stood up and ran away. Gaara was yelling my name, but I kept running. I finally got home. I heard Temari laughing with my brothers. I ran in the living room and everyone looked at me. Kankro was there too.
Me: I kissed him! He threw me to the ground….
I ran up to my room and slammed my door shut. I ran into my bathroom and pulled out my razors. I slit up and down my wrists, not deep…but all over. The healed up quickly though, but of course, the scars of pathetic and worthless were still there. I walked to my bed and laid down face first. A few minutes after sitting, there was tapping on my balcony window. I walked over and opened the door. I looked up and saw feet hanging from the roof. I grabbed onto the rose bush and climbed up it. As climbing I was met with teal eyes.
Me: Ugh…go away Gaara. I don’t need you’re fake love.
Gaara grabbed me and pulled me on top of him. It was really awkward. Both of my legs were on each side of him. He was flat on his back, my chest was laying on his. My hands on his chest too. Our faces were so close. His eyes were closed at the moment, and I was staring at him. He finally opened his eyes. He stares at me. He grabbed my neck and pulls my lips to his. We kissed for a while. Finally he let go of my neck and I pulled away.
Gaara: If you would have stayed…you would have known I yelled at Matsuri how we aren’t dating and the only girl I love is you.
I smiled brightly and kissed him again.
Gaara: I’m so sorry Kira. Please be my girlfriend again.
Me: Sounds good!
Gaara: Really?!
Me: Yeah.
Gaara smiled.
Me: Woah Gaara! You okay?! You are smiling!
He chuckled and I kissed him on the nose.
Me: I is tired.
Gaara: Then go to bed.
Me: Okay!
I grabbed Gaara’s hand and pulled him off the roof. I dragged him into my room and threw him on my bed. I laid down next to him and snuggled to him.
Gaara: Night, I love you.
Me: Night my sweet prince. I love you, too.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO SORRY! I changed what Kira looks like again. Sorry.