Status: I am soooo sorry for my atrocious grammer skills!

As The World Goes Down

23

We were back in the car, Tommy and Charlie sitting in the front seats. Charlie was driving. Danny and I were in the back seats. I had my body facing the window with my forehead leaning against it. I watched as the desolate trees passed by, my brain officially shut down for the night. I kept hearing that gun shot over and over again. It had reminded me of the night.

The night I found my parents dead in my house the night of my birthday. When Danny and I had walked into my house, I instantly realized something was wrong. The whole thing just felt off. Do you know that feeling in the back of your head, where you get this prickly feeling that runs along your skin. So I went into there bedroom and noticed they weren't in bed. Which was abnormal because it was 11:30ish at night. I called there names and when I didn't get an answer I began to freak out a little bit on the inside. I rushed to Danny's bedroom where I knew he was laying down.

"Danny, I can't find them."

He quickly stood up and grabbed my hand before pulling me and checking their room again. He checked the entire upstairs before pulling me down the stairs. He walked into the kitchen and then when he found it empty he dragged me into the living room. He gently pushed me down onto the couch and told me to stay there. He rushed out of the backyard door. My panic was building up into the bottom of my stomach.

When he came back in, he had this unforgettable look of pity. And I knew, I knew that something was out there. I jumped up from my seat and rushed to the door. Before I could get out of it fully, Danny caught me by the waist.

"Don't go out there Tori Baby." I felt a tear slip down my face. All of a sudden a loud bang happened from upstairs. I froze and looked up at Danny. He was facing upwards and had a look on his face that was udder horror.

"We have to go, NOW!" He pulled me out into the backyard and then continued down the path that led through the woods. But I saw their bodies. The bodies he didn't want me to see. The mangled bodies that belonged to my parents.


"Baby Girl," A voice spoke through the deafening silence. I turned my head to look at Danny who was sitting next to me. He held his hand out to me, a silent gesture for me to hold it for comfort. I twisted my body so my legs were tucked underneath me, but my knees were on his right leg. I put my head on his shoulder and twisted his fingers into mine. His thumb stroked my knuckles.

"Everything will be OK, just no more danger OK?" His whispered. I nodded my head, and then closed my eyes, wanting to go to sleep. We sat like that for the rest of the ride back to the house. When we finally pulled into the extensive driveway, my brain was silent but I couldn't find sleep. It was reaching to be 10 at night. Tommy and Charlie silently exited the car. Turns out Charlie wasn't mad about the dress. Danny climbed out of the car, and then held my hand again after I stepped out. I tripped on one of the steps in tiredness. Danny noticed and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me into his side and helping me walk into the house. Charlie handed me a Gatorade when we met in the kitchen. I pulled some of my little energy and hoped up onto the counter.

"You did good tonight baby girl." Thomas said. I nodded at him, feeling my eyes droop, from my adrenaline going back down. I tried to spin the top off of the Gatorade but my muscles weren't allowing my strength to pass. I sighed and set it down, giving up on it completely. The sound of the fridge closing brought another memory of the gun shot. I jumped slightly.

"Help me Charlie." I whispered, raising my arms above my head. I was uncomfortable in my dress, but I didn't have any energy to lift it off myself. Before we had left I had slipped on my batman boxers. Charlie and Tommy were sitting in the dining room table and Danny was leaning against the fridge. Charlie came up to me and began pulling off the dress. When it was completely of, I was left in my boxers and a beige bra. Danny walked up to me while I slipped my eyes shut. After about a minute I felt fabric run across my shoulders. I was surprised to find Danny shirtless and his dress shirt around me.

Smiling I pushed my arms into the sleeves. He smiled back and started to button the shirt together. I yawned and rubbed my eyes. My curly hair was beginning to fall flat.

"I think its time for bed little one." Tommy determined. Danny turned so his back was to me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and coiled my arms around his neck. I pulled his body so he was resting against the counter. If he were to fully stand up, I would have been able to keep myself up by myself because my legs were wrapped tightly against him.

Every time I looked at him, I found myself staring in amazement. His long lean legs held up his strong and taunt torso. His back was muscular and he was constantly stretching it. There wasn't an once of fat on that boys body. His cheek bones were high and his brown hair was always spiked in the front. His long arms were always buff, no matter if he flexed them. And his hands were soft but hard at the same time. His fingers were also long, which meant that he could play the piano well. But his voice, his voice was the best. His voice held a slight russian accent. It was soft and deep and reminded me of bells when ever he spoke.

He lifted me up onto his back and began to climb the stairs. I had move my hand so it was resting against his chest, right over his heart. I felt the beat against his chest. I put my head down on his shoulder, and as we were walking up the stairs I found myself falling asleep to the beat of his heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
HI!!!

Thanks for the love @MusicsSoul I really appreciated it(:

Probably post another chapter tomorrow, but don't know for sure.

Outfit

Good night my lovelies!