Angel With a Shotgun

Prolouge

“Kayla are you sure you want to do this?” Castiel asked the Angel looking down on a 25 year old girl doing her hair and singing to the heavens.

“Yes. You did the same thing Cas. Why can’t I do the same but with the other brother? I just want to make sure he’s safe.” Kayla replied looking down with her head on her knee.

“Everyone thinks you shouldn’t do it.”Castiel said looking up at the sky.

“Yeah well it didn’t stop you now did it?”The Angel replied standing up and turning her back to him.

“Kayla you can’t just pop down there without warning the poor girl! I had to warn Jimmy before I possessed him!” Castiel called after her.

“I’m not stupid.” She called back and disappeared in the sky.

~~~~~~~~~~

“Now Laruen. I understand that you are only worried about your parents finding out about me. All I have to say is don’t worry about that. I have been observing you for a while. They will never know. Some Angels never take care of their vessels but I on the other hand do. I will bathe you and feed you and have you sleep. I will do everything for you if you let me have you as a vessel. Will you let me?”

The girl Angel asked the girl on earth. “Yes.” The girl said bluntly.

Kayla smiled and shot down from heaven and the next time she opened her eyes she was in her vessel and was looking at earth with new eyes. “Finally.” She breathed and walked back up the stairs into the vessels house going to plan out how she was going to find Sam Winchester.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello you guys! I have finally finished all of Supernatural and might I add I love it! Anyways Comment and Subscribe please!