Angel With a Shotgun

Chapter 1

When Kayla awoke from her slumber Castiel was standing on the other side of the room. She sighed.

“What do you want?”She asked getting up and getting clothes from the dresser in her room.

“I found Sam Winchester for you.”Cas replied looking at her.

Kayla smiled and ran over to him. “Where is he?”She asked quickly.

“If I didn’t know better, I would think you were in love with Sam.”Castiel responded walking over to the mirror on the wall.

“Well you’re in love with Dean so why can’t I be in love with Sam?”Kayla said not thinking. Realizing what she said she ran to the bathroom to get dressed quickly.

“I’m not in love with Dean. He’s a friend. He’s like a brother.”Castiel replied through the door.

“Why are you changing clothes and sleeping? Angels don’t require that kind of stuff.”

“Because my vessel asked for me to do this. I wanted to do this anyway. I want to be like a human. They have always been fascinating to me.”Kayla replied pulling a shirt over her head and checking her hair in the mirror.

“Oh okay. Well Sam Winchester is in this town with Dean. I can take you if you want.”Castiel said still at the door.

“One second I have to finish getting ready.”Kayla said putting on lip gloss on her already pink lips.

“Okay let’s go!”She said smiling.
~~~~~~~~
When Kayla and Castiel arrived to the hotel room Sam and Dean Winchester were staying at Sam was asleep on the bed and Dean was awake on the laptop.

“Cas who the hell is this?”Dean asked.

“Well heaven has another Angel watching over you guys.”Cas replied looking at Kayla with a ‘you owe me’ look. Kayla smiled back and looked at Dean with the same smile.

“Basically we have two Angel friends now? But why does this one look so clean compared to you?”Dean asked.

“The other Angels call her daddy’s little girl. He gave her human feelings and other things humans need. Like being fed and looked after.”Cas said sitting down at the table looking outside.

“So she’s a girl angel? That’s odd.”Dean said looking back at the laptop.
The fact is, is that none of that stuff is true. Kayla was only doing it for her vessel’s sake.

“It’s nice to meet you.”Kayla said in a small voice.

“Yeah.”Dean replied still looking at the laptop.

Kayla looked at the ground and sighed.

“Dean who’s that?” Sam asked his brother.

“Well we have a second Angel on our hands here. I already have an Angel so she’s all yours.” Dean replied pushing Kayla towards Sam.

Kayla squeaked and coughed looking at Sam Winchester in person.

“Hi Sam.” She said blushing at the ground.

“Hi. What’s your name?”Sam asked standing up towering over the Angel.

“Kayla.”She said quietly.

“Well hi. If you all will excuse me I have to go get something from the store.”Sam said getting his jacket from the chair.

“Kayla is going with you. I can’t stand two Angels in the same room as me.” Dean replied looking up at his brother.

“Fine. I take the car though.” Sam said getting the car keys and walking out of the room with Kayla close behind him.

Kayla was only happy because she was finally close to Sam Winchester. She never stalked him or anything. She was just upset someone had to go through everything he has gone through and is still strong by the looks of him.

“So Kayla, why are you down on earth anyway?”Sam asked.

“You fascinate me Sam Winchester. You are the strongest person I know. Physically and mentally. How do you do it?”She asked not thinking about what she was saying.

“Well, I just take it all in at once and I just let whatever happens, happens. I know I have broken down a couple of times because of Lucifer, but I will always carry on from Dean and my family. And for Cas and apparently you now to.”Sam said with a smile.

“Well that’s good to hear.” Kayla replied and kept walking beside him quietly.
~~~~~~~~
When they left the store Kayla had a candy bar in her hand and was eating it slowly while Sam talked about all the things he has done. Kayla loved that he was already opening up to her like this. She knew this was going to be something good. For the both of them.
♠ ♠ ♠
My second chapter of this story! I know I know it sucks but I hope someone out there likes it :) Comment and Subscribe please :)