Angel With a Shotgun

Chapter 4

Kayla's POV

I woke up to see pictures of Sam and Jess everywhere. I looked down and I was in shorts and a tshirt. I got up out of the bed and stretched and yawned. I walked down the stairs and looked in the living room. Sam was reading a book and drinking coffee and listening to his iPod quietly to himself. He looked up and smiled at me and put everything down as I sat down beside him.

"How was your sleep?"He asked looking at me.

"Perfect knowing Crowley can't get me."I replied smiling.

He smiled and took my hands. "Look, we need to talk."

"Okay."I replied looking at him.

"I know you like me. Like, like like me, but I'm still not over Jess. I'm slowly getting over her. That's why I didn't want you to change the garden. This is helping me a lot."He said looking at me.

I kept one hand on his hands and placed one on his face and looked at him. "Sam. I understand. I really do."I said giving him a sad smile.

He smiled at me and then crashed his lips against mine.

He backed away and smiled at me and put his forehead to mine.

"Like I said in slowly getting over her."He said kissing me again.

I closed my eyes and tangled my fingers in his hair and kissed back.

He picked me up and walked up the stairs into the guest bedroom.

He placed me on the bed slowly and softly and worked on my shirt while kissing me.

I worked on his shirt while he kissed down my neck.

He pulled the covers over us and went back to kissing me.

~Four Hours Later~
Sam's POV

I woke up to Kayla getting up slowly out of bed and stalking out of the bedroom slowly and on guard. She picked up her pajamas on the way out and put them back on and slowly walked down the stairs. I got out of bed slowly and put on my pants and looked down the stairs.

"Kayla why did you have sex with that thing?"Someone asked disgusted.

"Because I love him."She said while looking down and rubbing her arm.

"But Sam Winchester though?"Someone else asked.

"Yes Sam Winchester. He's a really good guy. I promise."Kayla replied.

"He's Lucifer's vessel though! How can he be a good person?"They asked again.

"Just because he's the vessel of Lucifer doesn't mean he's a bad person! Plus Dad never hated Lucifer! He still loves him! He's his son!"Kayla said to them.

"You betrayed dad too! Having sex with a human!"They told her.

"I'm a girl! I do love someone! That's what girls do! You can't banish me for loving someone!"Kayla said to them.

"Fine, but this isn't over Kayla."They said and disappeared.

I walked down the stairs to see Kayla on the couch looking down.

"Kayla what was that?"I asked.

"Angels trying to be mean to me. Sam we have to leave here. Now."She said running up the stairs and changing into her clothes and handed me a shirt.

"Were going back to Dean and Cas. I know they will protect me. As well as you of course."She said smiling at me.

She put her fingers to my forehead and when I opened my eyes we were with Dean and Cas at the hotel room.

"Kayla what are you doing here?"Cas asked.

"Angels are after me too."She told him.

"Why?"He asked.

She blushed and looked down.

"Dammit Kayla! They do know you can't be banished right?"He asked her.

"Two of them do but not all of them. So I brought us back here to be protected."She said back.

"Well we were about to go out and fight some shit so I guess you two have to stay here. Sam will watch after you."Dean said getting all of his stuff together and walked out of the room to his car.

Cas disappeared into the impala.

They were gone and it was just me and Kayla alone again.

"Sam. I can already feel demons coming."Kayla said hugging me and hiding behind me.

"Don't worry I'll protect you."I said stroking her hair and holding her close.

Hopefully I won't go all demon Sam on her while I do protect her.
♠ ♠ ♠
The inspiration for the chapter is Hold On Till May by Pierce The Veil. You should listen to it. Its a great song :) anyways I know I'm a bad writer when it comes to the sex thing :/ I hope you guys stay though! Subscribe comment rec please! Love you all :)