Status: in progress

A Night at Nandos

Chapter 12

Niall POV

After i told her i loved her, i felt like a weight was lifted off my chest. I mean, i loved her so much it hurt. I'd die before i hurt her at this point.

As we entered the Italian restaurant, hand in hand, i felt myself grinning.

How'd i get so lucky?

We sat and chatted for a good while, and i just looked at Skylar.. I mean i REALLY looked at her.

Her wavy brown hair with streaks of red and blonde, her sky blue eyes, and her creamy soft skin, all of it made her the most beautiful girl i'd ever seen.

On top of all her outer beauty, she was the most caring and genuine girl i'd ever been with.

I was silly to ever question myself about her, she wasn't alexa. Alexa was nothing but a two timing whore, and Skylar is everything to me.

I caressed my thumb or Sky's hand, as she rambled on about our day, when we were interrupted.

"Hello i'm Aly i'll be your server.. Can i start you off with any drinks?"

The face of our waitress was none other than Alexa Moore.

My mind flashed back to the day i caught her with Ryan, who used to be one of my best buds.

They were in bed together, the day i told her i loved her.

How pathetic? What scum could cheat on someone the day they told them they loved them?

I know Sky would never cheat on me though.

As we all ordered waters, i felt myself zoning out on old memories.

"Niall, are you alright?" Skylar asked concerned.

"Yeah.. Yeah, i'm fine.." i sighed, "I'm going to run to the restroom real quick."

I got up, and headed towards the back where i assumed the restrooms were.

"Niall!!" I turned around to see Alexa, or 'aly', calling my name.

"What do you want?" i asked irritably.

She bit her lip, "I just wanted to say hi.."

Giving her a glare, i continued, "Oh cut the bullshit Al, What do you really want?"

She continued her innocent demeanor, "Seeing you made me wonder why we even broke up? ..I miss you."

"You miss me?" i scoffed, "You slept with one of my best friends.."

She continued pouting, so i carried on, "AND i've moved on, and i'm in love.. She loves me back as well, and i wouldn't trade her for you ANYDAY. She's amazing."

"That whore from the table?" she sniffed the air snootily, "Like she's half as good as me in bed."

I was seething, Skylar was NOT a whore.

"First, She's not the whore! You are. Second, it doesn't matter to me how good someone is in bed. I'm in love with her. 3rd she's much better than you, and we haven't even slept together yet. Oh, and this conversation is over, i hope we never speak again."

I turned around, and walked into the bathroom to do my business.

Well, that actually made me feel better.. In a way, it was a bit of closure for when she cheated i guess.

With a smile, i walked out of the bathroom, and couldn't wait to give Skylar a big kiss.

I hope she didn't think i was ignoring her, and i felt a bit bad for my previous behavior.

I was so zoned out, i didn't notice until someone had their lips planted on mine, in the middle of the hall.

Automatically, i kissed back and wrapped my arms around their neck..

I assumed it was Skylar, until i realized 2 things.

1. Skylar was a MUCH better kisser, and less sloppy.

2. This person didn't smell or feel like her. The kiss was off, and didn't feel loving.

Just as i was pushing the girl off, i heard a small, but distinguishable voice.

"You said you loved me.. " I quickly dismantled myself from the girl, and took in my surroundings..

Here i was in the hall, kissing Aly, and Skylar just walked up.

Holy shit.

What just happend?

I raised a finger in Sky's direction, "you," then Aly," and you're.."

Oh god, what have i done?! i needed to fix this and fast.

She began to bolt away.

"Sky, Skylar! It wasn't what it looked like!" I yelled.

I couldn't lose her! not when i just got her, i couldn't!

I love her more than life!

She continued her pace out of the corridor.

"Skylar, i lov-" i started

Turning around at full speed, she growled menacingly, "Don't you DARE say I love you! Don't you DARE!"

After her words, i stopped dead in my tracks, and watched the love of my life walk out on me.

Here i was a grown teenager, falling to my knees in the middle of a restaurant, crying.

I didn't care at this point, though.

I just lost one of the only people i've ever loved..

And i didn't know if she'd ever come back to me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. NIALL's POV! Hope you guys enjoy. Keep commenting, it inspires me to update, everytime i get a comment! SO THANKS. <3 xxxxx:)