Status: in progress

A Night at Nandos

Chapter 6

Louis and I were in hysterics watching these X Factor videos.

"Wait.. Wait.." he caught his breathe, "This is the best part...

I watched the screen as a bit younger Louis was talking... "I like a girl who eats carrots.."

Giggling, i questioned him, "Carrots, Lou?"

"I don't even know.. I couldn't think of anything, so i blurted carrots because i was eating them earlier; now i'm never living it down. EVERY concert, i swear i get carroted." He defended.

"Carroted?" i laughed.

He laughed at this as well, "Well, The boys and i came up with the term for being pegged with multiple carrots on stage.. Carroted."

I continued to chuckle, "God, i love you lou."

"Woahh there speed racer, you're taking this too fast for me!" Louis fake gasped.

"But we're in love!" I responded just as dramatically.

He got down on one knee and started to do a Shakespeare accent, "Thou art Skylar is thou's only true love. Will you marry me?"

"Of course, darlinggg." i drawled out.

"Looks like you two are having fun.. " Niall spoke in a hard voice.

Where the hell does he keep coming from? i never hear him come in.

"Woah," i gasped, "you came from like no where?"

He sighed, "If i'm louder, would you see me?"

"Maybe." i teased.

He only walked to his room, and slammed the door.

Someone is still sour.

"Go talk to him." Lou commanded.

I looked at him bewildered, "What?"

"I said.. Go talk to him." He ordered more affirmatively.

I sighed in defeat.

Walking to the door, i began to feel butterflies in my tummy. What if he didn't forgive me?

I opened it slowly, "Niall...?"

"Come in."

I walked in at his voice, and found him shirtless laying on the bed with his laptop.

Now is not the time to ogle Skylar! I commanded myself.

"What do you need?" he asked in a bored tone.

"Look Niall, I'm really sorry about earlier; I wasn't trying to say i wouldn't date you. I didn't mean to hurt you in anyway, but i only recently got out of a bad relationship. It wouldn't be fair to you, and i didn't want to lead you on; especially with that kiss. That kiss really did mean something to me, Niall. It was my first kiss that i've ever willingly gave to someone, and you're the second boy i've ever had feelings for. I didn't want to ruin it." I took a big breath, and waited for him to take in everything i said.

He sat there for a few seconds, then he sat up and patted a little spot next to him on the bed.

I went and sat next to him, and waited nervously for his words that seemed to stick in his mouth.

"I.." he hesitated, "I just really like you Skylar and it scares me. I've never been on a real date before, but i've had flings. You're the first person who i've considered dating, and i thought the one person i liked was rejecting me.."

"So you don't think i'm a whore?" I asked breathily.

"Of course not!!" he spoke firmly, "I said that out of stupidity and anger, i never want you to feel less than you are."

I kissed him on the cheek and smiled.

"How about we finish are date, yeah?" i winked.

His cheeks tinted pink, and stuttered," About that.. You know how i said i do things out of stupidity and anger?" I nodded my head, not liking where this was going, "I kind of invited an ex girlfriend over.. But not like that! i meant, we were just going to hang out, since you were with Louis.."

"Oh.." i spoke in a soft voice.

I'm not going to lie, i was a bit put off.

Am i really that replaceablem to just call an ex over, WHILE i'm here?

"Well, Louis and I have to finish the X Factor videos anyway.. " i sighed disappointed that i wouldn't get to spend time with him, i really felt like crying out of just plain frustration. "We were just about to watch your audition as well. You can hang out with uh..."

"Mandy.."

I continued, "Mandy while Louis and I finish up, alright?" Trying to be reasonable, i grimaced.

He already invited her over.

As we stood up, there was a knock on the door.

Nialls bedroom opened to Louis glaring at a girl with black short jeans shorts, a thin red tank top, studded belt, and high heel boots on.. This might sound rude, but she was dressed like a hooker.

"Um, Hi. I'm Skylar, "I told her, trying to be friendly.

"Mandy, "she head nodded at me, "Now i appreciate if you and Lewis would leave."

"Louis." Lou corrected her venomously.

"Whatever, Niall and I have some unfinished buisness to attend to.." She smirked, shutting the door.

Right before the door slammed shut, i saw Niall give me a panicked and apologetic look.

Yeah, my heart was hurting a bit.

It felt like a weight was put into my chest. I automatically turned around and threw my arms around Louis, and just sobbed into his chest.

"I'm.." sob," never g-g-good enough,"sob," for anyone."

Okay i was throwing a pity party, i'll be first to admit. Though, i did feel betrayed..

I was the one who told him i wasn't ready for a relationship, he can do whatever he wants.

Shouldn't expect someone like him to wait for someone like me.

"Love, "Louis murmered, "Niall didn't look to thrilled to be in there... I wouldn't worry about him, he really likes you. It'll be okay."

He continued to coo in my ear, and led me to the couch.

"I know i shouldn't care," I told him sniffling, "but.. it just hurts, and i don't even know why! I just met him, and i already feel attached. I'm confused, Lou.."

"I know sweetie, and thats okay. Niall is the one handling this wrong, not you. Don't you worry your pretty head off."

He put a different tape in, and i saw Niall Horan Audition One show up on the screen.

Awhh, he was adorable. His hair looked much different, and he was very cocky.

I was smiling the whole time he was auditioning, "He's such a cutie." I told Louis.

The door to Nialls room thudded shut, and I turned around to see Niall and Mandy.. She had her arm around his waist, and she was only wearing a large t- shirt. My heart ached again.

"I'm soo glad you grew up, babe. You were not nearly as Attractive, Nialler." She giggled, "that is NOT cute." she pointed at me, then at the screen referring to my comment.

"I think he's perfect.." i whispered softly, and only Louis seemed to hear me.

He looked at me sympathetically, and wrapped me in his arms. "i'm sorry for all this." He whispered in my ear.

"I know." but that didn't stop the hurt in my chest.. Why did Niall bring her over here?

I wish they could've at least done it at her house, and he could've made an excuse.

I'd rather him just tell me a lie.