Status: in progress

A Night at Nandos

Chapter 5

"Lou!" Niall yelled, "Louis, you can't just drag my date away!"

I blushed a deep crimson. This was a date? ..not that i'm complaining.

Louis head snapped around, and his eyes met Niall's.

"The hell i can't," Louis snapped like a diva, "She doesn't know what One Direction is. I am going to show her! Although i hope she plans on spending the night, because i don't know how we're going to fit a whole season of X Factor in one night."

Niall's head looked to me to see if this was alright, and i gave him a head nod; he smiled at my agreement.

"I do have one quick question though..." i looked to them to see if its all right to continue..

Louis gave me a nod, as if to say continue.

"What does X Factor have to do with whatever One Direction is?" Asking that, i hoped they wouldn't be offended.

"Everything, Darling. Everything.." Louis sighed dramatically, "Now follow me, we have a lot of watching to do. Niall go be a dear and get us snacks and drinks."

"Where are the rest of the boys?" i asked.

He laughed, "They've probably seen this more times than i could count on both hands and toes.. It is after all... us." he winked.

"Now that Niall's gone. I have chance to ask you," Louis face got very serious and yet still very diva, "What are your intentions with my favorite little leprechaun? Are you just using him for money?"

"Of course not!" i responded instantly; their was no question in my mind.

He sighed once again heavily, "I don't want this to sound egotistical.. but do you really not know who we are?"

I let a breathe out, "I'm not going to lie to you, Louis. I really have no clue who or what One Direction.. Though, i have a feeling from your blatant remarks its you guys, or has something to do with you."

"Yes," he smirked, "but you will find out everything in due time. Now where did you and Niall meet, exactly?"

It was my turn to chuckle, "He came into Nandos 3 minutes before closing, and i was his waitress. Everyone had pretty much already left, i mean what asshole comes in that close to closing? But i was reeled in by the charm." I giggled, "but i had a sneaking suspicion something was up when one of the cooks asked me to steal Niall's silverware and sell it on Ebay.. Of course i didn't want to be rude and ask if he was famous, or if he wasn't then i'd look a fool."

He full out laughed this time, and he smiled a very genuine smile, "You passed my test! Now: What's your name, love?"

"I'm Skylar," i smiled back, "Skylar Marie."

"Well Skylar Marie, I think you and Niall would be lovely together." He commented his approval.

My face turned sour, "Oh, no.. I wouldn't date Niall."

Louis now made a face, and looked behind me and then turned back.

"well why not?" he asked.

"Well," I continued, "I just got out of a bad relationship, and its a bit too early. I'd consider dating him in the future, and i do really like Niall. He's great, but i don't think it would be fair to him; i don't want him to think i'm using him."

"You should have thought of that before you put your tongue down my throat then, yeah? I'm fine with whores as long as they at least warn me."
I heard Niall close to a yell, and a door slammed.

I felt another tear welling up in my eye. Stupid, Stupid, Stupid. I deserved that. That kiss probably led him on, even though he's the only boy i've ever willingly kissed.

"Hey, now. It's okay." Louis cooed, "He didn't mean any of that, he was just hurting. He felt heartbroken and used, so he said things he didn't mean. Trust me, I know Niall. He'll be apologizing within the hour, promise."

"But thats what i didn't want to happen, especially since i liked him so much..." I let another tear fall, "Lou, can i tell you something?" He nodded, "do you promise not to tell ANYONE? Not even Niall.."

"Yes of course, babe.."

Sighing i then continued, "My last boyfriend wanted too much.. I was trying to save everything for the person i was going to marry. I wanted my first kiss to be the same person i lost my virginity to, and the same person i was going to marry.. He, Bryan, had different plans. He'd forefully kiss me and touch me, but he wasn't stupid enough to rape me; even though he pushed his limits quite a bit. I never had enough courage to break up with him, until a couple days before i met Niall. He then told me i was just a user, because he had money and i didn't; he also told me i was stupid trying to bother saving up for college, because i'd never have enough." I let more tears fall, but then smiled and continued..
"Then i met Niall.. He was charming, sweet and he made me believe in my dreams again by leaving me that tip; even though i wish he didn't leave such a large amount, but i'm still thankful for him."

"Well," Louis smiled at the end of my story, "I'm sure he'll be fine; he didn't mean it. He was only hurting. Now, Lets get to those X Factor videos!"

"Okay.." I smiled.

He smiled back, "I think we're going to be good friends, Skylar."

"I agree." i said grinning.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, Do you guys like this story? if you have any input on things i should change, just leave it in the comments.