Status: in progress

A Night at Nandos

Chapter 8

"Oh god, did i say that out l-loud?" he stuttered a bit nervously.

I smiled, "yes.."

"oh god, oh god, oh god. I'm so sorry, i probably made that so awkward-"

"Niall i love it." i interrupted him..

"and you're just s- wait, what?" he started a small grin on his face, "you really liked it?"

"LOVED it." i correct him, "you're amazing and I LOVED it." i smiled wide at him, and reassured him with a hug.

He gladly wrapped his arms around me, and gave me a huge Horan hug.

I was slightly coming off the ground, and he spun me in a little circle.

I was getting a bit dizzy, "You can be me down now, Niall.."

"But i don't wanna..." he complained like a small school boy.

"Niall..." I trailed off with warning.

He quickly set me down, and pecked my cheek. I felt my cheeks tint pink, and he gave me a crooked grin at my obvious blush.

"You're SO cute." he noted with his little Irish twang. If it was at all possible, my cheeks got redder.

I quickly put my hands over my face in childish manner.

Laughing he continued, "Don't hide your face, love; its adorable."

Throwing my arms around his neck, he turned red; and went to hide his burning cheeks.

"Don't hide your face, love. He said." mimicking him i continued, "It's adorable. He told me."

He smirked at my sarcasm, "Damn hypocrites." i grumbled.

"Awhh.. You're so funny, when you're mad." he pinched my cheek.

I gave him a little glare, "It's like an angry kitten."

He gave me a cheeky pretend glare back, and we had a little war with our eyes. Soon i was melting into his gaze again, and my arms tightened around his neck.

Slowing placing his hands on my hips, he brought us closer together.

Our lips barely touched, and i felt sparks going off again. Soon he pressed his lips back to mine, this time more firmly.

His lips started working mine, and he began to trail kisses over my jaw line. Starting to make small bites on my neck, i gripped onto the back of his neck. I felt him sucking on a little part of my neck that made me want to rip his clothes off.. Thats not normal thoughts for me.

I could feel him leaving a mark, oddly enough i didn't mind.

Quickly pulling his head back up to mine, we began kissing again with more urgency.. I was currently being very hormonal for some reason.

That was.. Until i heard an awkward and irritated cough.

"I leave you for 10 minutes while i'm on the phone, and you two already make up and start snogging?" Louis sighed, "I refuse to share my bed any longer; you can stay in Niall's room."

He winked.. He god damn winked?! what the hell was wrong with him? Now it was gonna be awkward..

.. Apparently not for Niall though.. "Here, come to my room, love. I'll get you something of mine to sleep in. Don't worry you can have the bed."

Thinking about what he said, i corrected him. "Niall, I can't kick you out of your bed! That's ridiculous."

"Yeah b-"

I interrupted him, "No buts, you get your own bed."

"Fine. Then we'll share, yeah?" He asked with the face of a puppy.

"uh.." i smiled nervously, "yeah, sure."

I followed him to his room.. This was going to be a long night, and i don't think i would be able to sleep with Niall right next to me.

It was to appealing to just reach out and touch him, not even in a sexual way. I just found comfort in his touch.

Definitely going to be a sleepless night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, tell me what you guys think please!!:)