Status: Updated Once A Week

We Will Never Be the Same

'I won't bother you anymore'

So the next week, Josh and I agreed to try and get the whole house in order. Of course, we weren't getting very far due to being so busy messing around in bed, or the shower, sometimes the kitchen. We would get things done little by little and I could tell it was starting to bother Josh.

"You're such a distraction, Eden." He mumbled after emerging from the bathroom, only in a towel. I looked up from the magazine I was skimming through and eyed him for a moment, I decided staring at him for too long would make me want to do something that Josh might consider a distraction.

"Sorry?" I offered with a shrug. "I won't bother you anymore." He smiled a little and walked over to me,

"A good distraction," He leaned down to kiss my forehead," A damn good distraction." I blushed a little moving away from him,

"Okay okay, let's get to it then. Everything still being in boxes is bothering me too." With that we dedicated that whole day to unpacking and putting things in their place.

"Well, actually..." I thought for a moment, my hand on my chin. "The couch would look better up against the other wall." Josh sighed and I smiled sweetly. I would help him but he wouldn't allow me, didn't want me to strain myself. I must admit, I was being a bit of a pain but I just wanted everything to look nice. About two hours later we were finally done with the living room.

I clapped my hands together, "Yay, now we only got our room to do."

"And the girl's room." Josh added.

"Dammit, "I sighed, "We need to go out and get cribs, clothes, diapers, toys, blankets-"

"We will, babe." Josh laughed quickly pressing his lips to mine, an attempt to stop me from babbling.

The next day, we were going to invite out families over, we set the backyard up nicely so that we could hang out outside. Our house actually looked like a home, which was a bit surprising given the time we had to make it look that way. Josh had even hung up some pictures of him and his family, also putting up some of him and the band. I didn't have that many pictures of my family and I, but I had a load of Josh and I. We looked through all of them and picked the cutest ones to put up.

"I'm gonna go make hot dogs, or burgers, maybe both." Josh said, holding up a pack of meat in either hands.

"Do you know how to use the grill?"I asked.

He scoffed, "Yes."

"Have you ever grilled anything before?" I teased him now.

"No, but I bet I can." He rolled his eyes playfully, almost dramatically. I nodded but I gave him a skeptical look.

"Let's make a bet, if my grilling sucks I'll do whatever you say for 24 hours and if I win, we'll go on a lovey dovey date and then end it with shower sex." He winked and reached over to give my behind a little squeeze. I laughed and slapped his hand away

"I don't like shower sex," I sighed, feeling my cheeks heat up, "It isn't as easy as it used to be, what are you gonna do, pick me up and push me against a wall?"

"Fine, bathtub sex."

"Okay." I leaned up to peck his lips quickly before heading into the bedroom to change. I decided on wearing a dress because I couldn't be bothered with trying to put pants on. It was actually a maternity dress I had a bought a while ago, I was dreading wearing it because I knew it would make me look bigger than I actually was. I slipped the dress on, and glanced at myself in the mirror, proving me right. My tummy was bigger or maybe the dress just accentuated it? I fixed my hair, braiding my bangs and clipping them to the side. I slipped some sandals on and went back out to meet Josh. Only to be met by family and the guys already lounging around.

"When did you guys get here?" I asked, smiling. My mom was the first to get up and give me a hug. It was a bit surreal but I wasn't complaining. Her hand was on my tummy, "Oh, have you felt the little one kicking yet?"

Oh yeah, they both kick up a storm when I'm trying to fall asleep. "Yeah." I nodded simply. Just then one of the babies shifted, my mom's eyes lit up.

"Stop hogging out daughter." My dad came up behind her, smiling at me. My mom huffed and moved to the side so that I could greet him properly. Amanda was even there, with Charlotte in her arms. Charlotte reached her tiny arms out, reaching towards me. I smiled a bit, taking her from Amanda arms and hugging the sweet baby close to my chest.

"Yo, Eden! Where are our hugs?" Dan shouted.

"So impatient." I shook my head with a chuckle, handing the baby to my mom. The guys gave me good long hugs, especially Dan.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too, Dan." I laughed.

"Don't mind him, he was drinking before we headed over here." Matt laughed. My mom and I chatted about the house while my dad and the rest of the guys were all standing by the grill, drinking beers and being loud.

"It's really nice, Eden." Amanda said, my mom nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, thanks." We chatted for a while more before Josh's side of the family showed up, showering Josh and I in big hugs and kisses. Josh called out, "Food is done!" He brought me a plate, a small smile on his face.

"Eat up, love." The food was actually good, and I knew what I was in for. I didn't want to admit it to Josh right then and there but by the look he was giving me from across the picnic table, I had a feeling he already knew he won.
After everyone was done eating, Josh stood, getting everyone's' attention. He motioned for me to get up.

"So, Eden and I found -"

"The sex of the baby!?" My mom and Josh's mom said together in perfect harmony. Everyone laughed lightly.
Josh looked down at me, "You tell them." He whispered into my ear.

"The sex of the babies" I added slowly. Everyone was quiet until Josh's mom let out a squeal. My mom looked as if she was going to cry.

"Twins!?" Dan got out of his seat, laughing softly, "Damn, congrats. He went over to hug Josh before plating a kiss on my cheek. That's when everyone got up, my mom was the first to get to me.

"What's wrong, mom?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Nothing" She laughed, "Happy tears, you're having twins. That's....."

'I know, it's a blessing." I smiled. My mom and Josh's mom were super excited, more excited than everyone else, but it was understandable, they were the grandmas. I was sitting quietly, watching as our families and friends fused, talking to each other and just having a good time.

That's when I felt a hand on my lower back, I looked over to see Josh. He took a seat next to me, smiling crookedly.

"So?" He quirked an eyebrow.

"Yeah?"

"Seems like I'm getting my date and-" I cut him off, pressing my finger to his lips.

"Shh."

"What?" I pointed to my parents who weren't sitting too far away from us. He laughed and grabbed my hand, pressing kisses to the tips of my fingers.

"I think by now they know we have sex." His other hand rested on my tummy.

"Oh, shut up." I rolled my eyes. He chuckled, leaning to press a soft kiss to my cheek.

"I love you." He breathed out, I nodded slowly. "And I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
thank you FallenTorment & littleparamour(thanks for the kind words,buddy) for commenting on the last chapter, I really appreciate it. (✿◠‿◠)