Vampires Aren't Real.... Right??

Vampires Aren't Real.... Right?? - 3

"Come on Megan, help me out here," I grumbled helping Ben up. He apparently got wasted at the party and couldn't walk straight. She got on the other side so he had both arms around our shoulders.
"Let's bring him home," I said walking towards the door over all the garbage.
"What about his mom?" Megan asked.
"She's probably drunk anyways," I said helping Megan put Ben in the backseat buckling him up. I rolled my eyes stepping over a guy who had tripped over his own feet drunk off his ass.
(BEN'S HOUSE)
I pulled into the driveway at Ben's house. Megan helped him out of the backseat as I held the door open quietly. We got him to his room and put him in bed. No he wasn't drunk enough we couldn't leave him alone.
"Come on," I chuckled quietly.
"He's going to have a killer headache tomorrow," Megan said shaking her head.
"Maybe you can make him feel better," I smirked.
"Shut up," She glared. I just laughed quietly heading for the door Megan right behind me. I opened the door and was about to turn the knob to the front door when I heard a crash from the kitchen. Megan and I looked at each other quietly walking towards the kitchen doorway.
We saw Ben's mother sitting down on a chair drinking vodka of course. We rolled our eyes about to turn around when she spoke.
"What are you doing here?" She slurred.
"We put your son to bed," I said rolling my eyes.
"I don't want you near him!" She yelled. Megan rolled her eyes flicking her off.
"DON' TOUY POINT THAT FINGER AT ME!" She screamed throwing the vodka bottle at us. We ran for it and jumped in my car pealing out of the driveway before she could throw anything else at us.
"What a bitch," Megan said wrinkling her nose.
"Yea, I feel bad for Ben," I said taking a left.
"So who was the bastard who bumped into us at the party?" Megan asked.
"Which one?" I laughed.
"The first one," She said, "You know, the Goth boy with black hair and red streaks," Megan said.
"Oh him!" I said, "Doesn't he go to school with us?" I asked.
"He does look familiar," Megan nodded.
(NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL)
I was at my locker getting my things when I felt myself getting tackled. I turned around glaring at Megan.
"Why must you always greet me that way?" I glared.
"Because it's more fun that way," She smiled.
"Look I'm not in the mood," I yawned.
"You're not a morning person," Megan said shaking her head. I saw Ben walk down the hall holding his head and burst out laughing.
"Not funny," He glared. Megan gave him a quick hug while I closed my locker.
"My head is killing me," He groaned.
"Yea I'm surprised mine's not," I mumbled.
"What?" He asked.
"Nothing," I said.
"No come on tell me," He said. So I explained what happened last night and saw Ben's cheeks turn a little pink. He was always embarrassed of his mother that's why we never went over his house.
"Look don't worry," I said as we walked into English class.
(DIMITRY'S POV)
I watched her as she talked to those two "friends" of hers. My ears pricked listening in on their conversation.
"Look don't worry," She said. I wonder what her name is.
They walked into what I'm guessing is English class, as she walked into the classroom I noticed something fall out of her pocket. I picked it up to see she had written down her schedule in neat cursive. I walked down to the office to talk to my "guidance" counselor.
"I want my schedule changed." I said simply. The woman nodded as I read the classes I wanted exactly written on the paper. This was going to be easier than I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
ohhhhh
Schedule.