Vampires Aren't Real.... Right??

Vampires Aren't Real.... Right?? - 4

I sat down next to Megan opening my English book to page 230. Ben sat in front of us as the teacher took attendance. I wasn't really paying attention I started drawing random images over my already graffiti notebook thanks to Megan.
"Ben Dell?" Mrs. Anderson called out.
"Yea," Ben said tossing a paper into the garbage can making it in.
"Don't throw things across the room," She said not looking up. Ben rolled his eyes making Megan and I snicker. Ben turned around smirking. The door opened and in walked the guy who bumped into Megan and I at the party. I nudged her making her look up from the book she was secretly reading under the desk.
"Who are you?" Mrs. Anderson asked.
"I got my schedule changed," He said simply giving her a late pass.
"Oh alright," Mrs. Anderson said, "You can sit next to Ben over there," She said pointing. The boy nodded walking down the aisle stopping by my desk.
"I believe this is yours?" He asked. I saw my schedule in his hand and nodded.
"How did you know?" I asked.
"Just a guess, I saw it when I walked in," He smirked sitting down next to Ben not saying a word. I noticed he didn't have a notebook or anything with him not even anything to write with.
"Kathy DeVito," Mrs. Anderson called out.
"Here," I said. The boy turned around for a second glancing at me. I shrugged going back to decorating my notebook as Mrs. Anderson called out more names.
"Dimitry Vamir?" Mrs. Anderson asked.
"Here," He said simply.
(GEOMETRY)
Ben and I walked to geometry together. Megan didn't have this class she was in Algebra 2 because she's a wiz at math. Ben and I walked into class and sat near the back as Mr. Miller wrote some problems on the board.
"Hey wasn't he in English this morning?" Ben whispered nudging me. I looked over at the door to see Dimitry. He walked across the room and sat behind Ben and me.
"Alright I would like you to solve the three problems on the board and we will go over them in a few minutes." Mr. Miller said walking over to his desk. I started copying down the problems when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see Dimitry.
"Do you have a pencil?" He asked slightly rude. I was going to narrow my eyes but instead grabbed a pencil and tossed it over my shoulder at him.
*Jerk*
Ben snickered next to me and I nudged him with my elbow.
(DIMITRY'S POV)
Kathy. I liked that name.
I walked to my next class: Geometry. This was going to be an easy class. I walked in and sat behind Kathy and that boy she was hanging out with this morning.
"Alright I would like you to solve the three problems on the board and we will go over them in a few minutes." The teacher said walking over to his desk. I tapped Kathy's shoulder making her turn around.
"Do you have a pencil?" I asked a little on the rude side. I saw something flick in her eyes as she turned around and tossed a pencil at me over her shoulder.
*Jerk* I heard, reading her thoughts.
The guy next to her snickered making her nudge him with her elbow. My annoyance grew slightly but I ignored it thinking of other important things I had to deal with.
(KATHY'S POV)
I just walked out of Civics class with Megan and I was now heading to Biology. Megan and Ben didn't have this class with me so I was left alone as I walked there. I felt a presence walk next to me and looked over to see Dimitry.
*Not him again*
"Hey," He said looking straight ahead. I decided to be nice and say hi back.
"Hey," I said walking up the stairs.
"What class do you have next?" He asked.
"Biology," I replied.
"So do I," He said. I stopped at the top of the stairs and turned to him.
"Why do you have all your classes with me?" I asked my eyes narrowed.
"I have no idea," He smirked and kept walking. I glared and followed.
"You my friend are strange," I said walking into science.
"So I'm "friend" now," He chuckled sitting next to me. I rolled my eyes as Mrs. Bradley the science teacher walked in.
"Take notes because tomorrow you'll be having a quiz," She said simply. I groaned inwardly and took out my notebook and started writing down the notes on the board.
*I HATE Biology.*
"I'm guessing you hate Biology?" Dimitry asked. I looked over at him a little surprised but nodded anyways.
"Do you have a pen?" He asked nicely. I rolled my eyes and tossed him the one I was using.
"No talking back there, Mr. Vamir." Mrs. Bradley snapped turning from the board.
"Whatever," He said copying the notes.
"What did you just say?" She asked calmly.
"Oh, I'm sorry you must be going deaf," Dimitry said, "I believe I said WHATEVER," He spoke saying "whatever" a little louder. She narrowed her eyes at him.
"You have a detention with me after school," She said writing him a referral. I snickered, still copying notes.
"If you'd like a detention too I suggest you be quiet Miss. DeVito." Mrs. Bradley snapped.
"No ma'am." I said.
(END CLASS)
I was heading to lunch, Dimitry still following me. Jeez this guy was getting on my nerves lately.
"You have the same lunch as me too?" I asked annoyed.
"Apparently," He said handing me his schedule. I looked over as I walked down the stairs and realized it was the same as mine. I held back a groan. I wasn't paying attention and missed a step. I yelped falling forwards but a strong arm wrapped around my waist.
"I suggest you watch where you're going," Dimitry smirked, his red streaked hair falling over his eyes. He simply took his schedule back and walked ahead of me.
*What an ass,*
I walked into the cafeteria trying to find Megan or Ben in this mess of people.
(DIMITRY'S POV)
*What an ass,* She thought. My temper rose slightly but I remained calm as I walked into the lunch room and sat at an empty table watching her try and find her friends.
"Kathy!" I heard someone shout. I looked over to a nearby table to see the girl with blue streaked hair waving at Kathy.
"Megan!" Kathy shouted back walking over giving her friend a hug. I sat there watching them through my black hair my elbows on the table my fingers laced lazily together.
"Hey, isn't that-" Megan asked pointing over at me.
"Yes," Kathy said rolling her eyes cutting off her friend.
"Someone's in a pissy mood" Megan said half glaring.
"Just a bad morning," Kathy said sitting down next to her friend.
"Ben!" Megan shouted. Ben looked over smiling heading over to the table.
"Hey guys," He said giving each of them a hug. I noticed when he gave Kathy a hug it lingered and the other girl had a hidden sadness in her eyes. My eyes narrowed and I realized this Ben character fancied Miss. DeVito.
Something had to be done about this.
♠ ♠ ♠
...
DeVito