Vampires Aren't Real.... Right??

Vampires Aren't Real.... Right?? - 9

(KATHY'S POV) (FRIDAY)
I was at my locker putting away some books. I just had lunch and managed to avoid Dimitry all day. I closed my locker door and jumped seeing Dimitry right behind it.
"What do you want?" I asked rudely.
"Now do you really want to talk to me like that?" He asked.
"I can talk to you however I please," I said sticking my nose in the air like some stuck up.
"Sure," He said rolling his eyes. I rolled mine right back while putting my wavy brown hair in a ponytail out of my face.
"Megan!" I waved. We were now in the gym where a pep-rally was being held. I glanced at Dimitry to see he was already sitting in the bleachers at the top. I raced towards the other cheerleaders discussing our routine one more time.
(AFTER PEP-RALLY)
The pep-rally just ended and I was breathing heavily from all the cheering. Megan was having dinner with her dad tonight so she was leaving now and Ben had to make sure his mom didn't fall down the stairs so they were both a little busy.
"Great job guys," My coach beamed. We all smiled back before heading to the girls' locker room to change. I walked out of the gym past a bunch of crazy kids running to get to the bus stop.
"Great job Kathy!" A football player named Greg called out.
"Welcome!" I shouted back. I turned back around to see Dimitry standing in front of me.
"What?" I glared.
*Just because you're a vampire doesn't mean I'm going to kiss your ass buddy*
"I heard that," He smirked.
"I know," I spat trying to walk around him but he kept stepping in front of me. People passed us thinking he was just joking around to annoy me.
"I'm having some people over tonight," He said.
"So?" I glared stepping to the left only to have him step to the left.
"I want you to come," He said stepping to the right as I stepped to the right.
"Well I don't," I snapped managing to get around him walking to the girls' locker room. He simply grabbed my arm roughly pulling me back.
"I wasn't asking I was telling," He whispered dangerously in my ear. I gulped, a little afraid.
"Fine," I glared tugging my arm out of his strong grip walking away defeated.
"You can bring friends if you'd like," He smirked.
*Why? So you can suck their blood and make them your minions?* He just chuckled walking away as I went into the girls locker room to get changed.
(5:00 PM)
I was moody at the moment and if it was possible a mini tornado would be surrounding me I was so moody. Megan couldn't go because she was with her dad and I couldn't possibly ask her to cancel her plans because her dad always worked so she never got to see him and this was one of those rare times they got together.
Ben couldn't go because his mom was dangerously drunk off her ass. Usually he'd go and check on her and hide the liquor from her so she couldn't get too drunk but she was way too drunk tonight so he couldn't leave her. So I was all alone. I pulled into Dimitry's driveway to see two cars.
*Wow big party*
I got out of the car and headed up to the front steps. I knocked on the door and waited nervously. The door opened and there stood Dimitry's father. I gulped realizing he was probably a vampire.
"Hello," I said politely.
"Come in," He smirked. I shivered and stepped into the house wearing blue jeans and a black Roxy shirt with a black hoodie.
"Go down the hallway the last door," Dimitry's father pointed down the long dark hallway, "The game room is downstairs," He said.
"Thank you," I said scurrying down the hall away from the scary man. I opened the door and closed it gently behind me. I quietly walked down the stairs to hear rock/metal music. I rolled my eyes, it wasn't that I hated that music I actually liked it unlike the other cheerleaders but it was so predictable.
I looked around the room to see a large stereo in the corner and a giant TV hanging on the wall with a long couch in front enough big enough for about six people. In front of the couch was a table with a bunch off food on it. There were black bean bag chairs placed randomly around the room and a pool table near the stairs.
"Hello darling," Something whispered in my ear. I yelped jumping the last couple of steps and turned around to see a guy around my age with fiery red hair that fell over his eyes that was obviously dyed that color and copper colored eyes and was pretty fit. I thought he was normal but who was I kidding? He had fangs.
"Don't scare her off just yet Drake," Said a female voice. I turned to find a girl with platinum blond hair and bright green eyes with specks of----red? She was also pretty fit like I was. Of course she also had fangs that made me shiver.
"Come on Christina I was just joking," Drake smirked. I swallowed my nerves and spoke up.
"Please tell me there aren't anymore of you?" I asked. They both gave me a funny look before laughing.
"Dam, I didn't know Dimitry had friends like that," Christina laughed. I glared.
"Excuse me I'm right here," I said.
"I know," she smirked. Then the door at the top of the stairs opened and down walked Dimitry. Shockingly I was actually relieved even though I hated to admit it.
*This is going to be an interesting night*
"Yes it is," Dimitry smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
-.-
Smirk.