Status: Active!

Memories That Fade Like Photographs

12.

Alex's POV:

Jennifer hadn't been to school since the break up. I guessed she wasn't going to come back anytime soon. Jack went to see her every day and he told me that she's doing okay. I wanted her to come back so I could tell her I'm sorry. I missed her alot but if she didn't want to see me I wasn't going to force her to. I had gotten pretty close with Kara over the past few days. I could tell she was starting to like me, but I didn't feel the same. Even though Jennifer cheated on me, I still loved her. And Kara still loved Rian, she was just blind right now.

"Hey." Kara said appproaching me.

"Hi Kara." I said.

"Can we talk?" she asked.

"Yeah what's up?" I asked.

"Alex I know you and Jennifer are done, and so are Rian and I. So maybe you and I could maybe go out some time." she said.

"Kara, you're still in love with Rian. You can't just throw away three years of loving somebody in just a few days. I'm still in love with Jennifer. I'm sorry, I can't do that to my best friend." I said,

"You still want to be with Jen? After everything she did to you? Are you crazy Alex?" she asked.

"Yes I still love her Kara, maybe I am acting crazy but I can't help it. She was the best thing that happened to me and if I could have her back I would." I said.

"Alex, this may sound mean but you need to get over her. She doesn't want you and she's no good for you. She's a lying, cheating, back stabbing, whore. Sorry to be the one to break it to you." she said.

"I'll never be able to get over her. Don't ever tell me to get over her." I said.

"Whatever Alex, you need to let her go." she said walking away.

How the hell did she think I could get over Jennifer so fast? I needed to find Jack so he could tell Jen I was sorry.

I walked around the area Jack usually is in the morning until I found him.

"Jack!" I said running up to him.

"Hey man, what's up?" he asked.

"Did you go to Jen's yesterday?" I asked.

"No she told me not to come over." he said.

"Are you going over today?" I asked.

"No I usually just went over so she wouldn't be alone and so I could tell her what she missed at school but she said she doesn't want me coming over everyday anymore." he said

"Well the next time you see her could you give her something from me?" I asked.

"Uh.."

"I'm gonna write her a letter explaining how sorry I am for whatever I did." I said.

"Oh sure, I'd give her that." he said.

"Thanks, I'll write it and give it to you later." I said over my shoulder, running to my locker.

Once I got there, I took out a spiral and a pencil. I began to write my letter to Jennifer.

Jen,

I know you probably don't want to read this, or even talk to me ever again, but I'm sorry for getting so mad. I miss you and I want you back. I love you, please come back. Call me, come over, please do something. I'm not going to approach you because I know you want your space, and I respect that, so when you're ready to talk I'll be ready too.

Love, Alex

I folded it and put it in my backpack.

I found Jack at lunch and took out the note.

"Jack, give this to Jen please." I said handing him the note.

"Sure thing dude." he said putting it in his pocket.

"Thanks." I said.

Jack's POV:

After lunch when Alex was gone, I took the note he wrote Jen out of my pocket and read it.

This was the lamest piece of shit I had ever seen. Jennifer didn't need to read this. I ripped it up and threw it in the trash. If it got her farther away from Alex then I'd do anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave me comments please c:
title credit Noel-All Time Low
Oh and guys if you like reading ATL stories, read this Zack merrick one http://say-you-mean-it-fanfic.tumblr.com/