Status: Active. <3 Comments=Updates

Trials In Life

Hotel Part 1

Donna's POV

"I fell in love with two guys..." I said with a following sigh. Zacky and Jimmy both looked at each other and sighed. Jimmy looked at me with an apologetic look, "Donna, don't blame yourself for this, you can't control who you fall in love with." He said sympathetically. I shook my head in disbelief, "I don't know what to do."

I glanced at Zacky and it looked like he said an idea. He looked at me, "You're not gonna do anything." He paused to talk a long drag off his cigarette and continued, "You don't deserve this hell that they're putting you through. One day you're lovey-dovey with Brian and then the next day you're with Matt. Let them come to you, stop putting yourself through hell so you can feel better about yourself."

My jaw dropped, Zack knew exactly how I felt. I threw my head in my knees and I couldn't help but, start sobbing. "Donna, I didn't mean it to sound like that." Zack said, sounding like me crying was his fault. I shot up, "Everything you said was the truth, I just couldn't say it myself."

I started to get chocked up and soon I was in hysterics. It felt like I was chocking on nothing but, emotions. As the time passed, my crying happened to get louder and louder. Jimmy spoke up, "Sweetheart, you need to stop crying, not trying to be mean but, you're tears are making my head hurt." I couldn't even talk everything was replaying in my head.

"Brian laughed and then went back to being totally serious, "No.. I have feelings... for you."

"I was still confused, "What's up Matt?" He sighed, "Donna... I'm falling for you."

"To me it looked like you kissed me and then went to my best friend not even 5 minutes later. In my book that is what a whore is."

"I continued to pull tissue paper out until I felt something fuzzy. I pulled it out and it was the most adorable teddy bear I have ever seen. My smile went ear to ear, "Thanks Brian." I said while setting the bag down. He looked at me confused, "You're not done." I crunched my eyebrows, "What?" He walked over and picked up the bag. He turned around so I couldn't see what he had in his hands. A few moments later he turned around and I saw a gorgeous heart necklace in his hands, "You forgot this."

"I'm sorry. I didn't think you would care." I seen a tear fall, Matt quickly let go of my necklace and walked away. Everyone was quite."

"I ran over to Brian trying to pry him off of Matt. I felt me loosening his grip on Matt. I gave one last good tug and I felt his arm finally let go. His elbow flung back and hit me right in my eye. I fell back and felt my head collide with the cement."

"He held me closer and I heard him whisper, "I love you Donna." My eyes widened and my jaw dropped, I was shocked. That was when I finally realized that, I fell for Matt, Matt Sanders, M. Shadows, hard."

"I do! You left and I had nothing else to do!" Matt went quiet for a few seconds. He spoke up calmly, "Maybe Brian was right..." I looked at him confused, "Right about what?" He sighed and whispered, "Maybe you are a whore..."


I finally came back to reality and I felt like complete shit. I look up at Jimmy and Zacky, "Maybe I shouldn't have stayed on tour with you guys..." They looked at each other in awe, "Are you crazy!" Jimmy screamed at me. I shrugged and sighed.

I put my head back in my knees and the water works continued. I felt like I could hear Zacky and Jimmy mouthing something but at this point, I didn't care what anyone said, even if it was about me. I quickly sat up when I heard movement in the bus.

Everyone had their attention aimed to the door. We seen it open and Brian causally walked out. He sent a smile our way but, it quickly faded once he saw me. He walked over to me in four long strides and crouched down. He looked concerned, "Donna, have you been crying?" I opened my mouth but, no words escaped. I threw my head back in my knees and pointed to the guys.

Jimmy sighed, "How have you not heard her? She was basically screaming bloody murder for at least 10 minutes." Zacky butted in, "It's because of Matt..."

Brian stood up and I watched as his hands balled into fists. I started to get scared remembering what happened last time they got into it. He walked towards the guys, "What the fuck did he do?" He hissed at them.

Zacky sighed, "He cal-." I cut him off, "I'll tell him..." Brian walked over to me and looked down, "What did he do to you Donna?" I sighed, "H-He c-c-called me a w-w..." I couldn't even say that last word, I gulped and looked at Jimmy. He sighed, "Brian... Matt called Donna a whore."

Brian looked as if he had just seen a ghost. He stood there for a good three minutes as if he was in shock. His whole body tensed up as he looked at me. I walked over and sat down next to me, he wrapped his arm around me and cradled my head in his chest.

He looked down, "Donna listen to me, you are NOT a whore okay? I was wrong to ever call you that and it is sure as hell not fucking okay for Matt to call you that either." I watched as his eyes moved in a total new direction, looking out into the parking lot. I heard a rock skipping across the pavement in the distance as if someone kicked it by accident. I looked up and saw Matt striding through the parking lot while rubbing his neck. I gulped and Brian looked at me, "And I'm gonna show his sorry as right now..."

Brian jumped up and I started to get scared. I crawled farther towards the end of the bus and Jimmy and Zacky ran over to me. Zacky pulled me into a warm embrace, "Donna, you're gonna be okay. I'm here." I crawled in his arms and felt a rush of safety wash over me. I heard Brian clear his throat and then it started.

Brian got in Matt's face, "You think it's alright to call a girl a whore Sanders!" Matt sighed, "You fucking called her one first, let's not get hypercritical now." Brian sighed, "You're right..." Brian turned around, took to steps and before I knew it he jumped back around and punched Matt right in the face. Brian jumped on Matt, "You fucking bastard don't ever fucking talk to her again." He uppercut-ed Matt and blood start pouring out of his mouth. Matt coughed, "I-it t-takes one to k-know one!" Brian stopped and leaned back.

I help onto Zacky tighter and he started rubbing my back. We looked back at them, Brian stared at Matt for a few moments and I saw his muscle start to flex. All of a sudden he snapped. He started throwing punches left and right. He heard the bus door slide open as Courtney and Johnny ran out. Their eyes widened as they ran toward us. Courtney fell to the ground, "Donna we need to get you out of here, you don't need this!" Zacky nodded, "You're right Court. Jimmy stay here and get those two off of each other and settled down. Make sure the dogs are okay, text me the results." Jimmy nodded, "Will do sir."

Zacky picked me up and held me close to his chest. Courtney and Johnny hopped in the front seats of our SUV. Zacky set me down carefully in the backseat and he crawled in. He looked at Johnny, "Drive down the street 13 miles until you see Holiday Inn." Johnny nodded and started the car.

I looked out the window and they were still fighting. The car started to move and Brian stopped and stared. I saw his mouth move but, I couldn't make out what he was saying. Johnny sped off onto the main road as Zacky wrapped his arm around me and sighed. "Well, ever since you two came here, tour has sure been a lot more interesting." Johnny laughed, "I already called Jason and let him know that we are gonna have to cancel tomorrows show due to Matt being sick." I sighed, "Sorry." Zacky looked at me, grabbed my face and looked into my eyes. "Donna, none of this is your fault. Get that through your head right now do you hear me!" I gulped and nodded.

I wanted to cry more but, all my tears were gone. I leaned against Zacky's shoulder and closed my eyes hoping to fall asleep. I started to doze off but, was quickly shook-en up by Johnny hitting the parking block causing me to fly forward. Johnny chucked and raised his hand, "Sorry!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright don't kill me! I had to split this chapter up into 2 chapters, it just made more sense! P.S. I already have it typed out. Sorry, it has been so long since I updated. ): Tell me what you guys think about this story, Team Matt or Team Brian :P

SO WHO LIKES THE NEW LAYOUT AND BANNER?

62 comments = upppppppppdddaaaatttttttttteeeeeeeee.

Thank you to everyone who left comments on the previous chapter:

xoMattiexo
Spoileddxbrat
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
xShadowsSwag
shantal.jayy

Thank you guys so much!

THANK YOU FOR 50 SUBSCRIBERS, YOU GUYS ROCK \m/