Status: Active. <3 Comments=Updates

Trials In Life

The Show

Donna's POV

Pulling into the venue.

We pulled into the parking lot of a big building. We parked our bus and I ran out. Matt looked at me, "You okay there?" I chuckled, "Yeah, I just need to be on solid ground." He laughed, "So have you even seen us before in concert?" I rolled my eyes, "No, but that is all Courtney talks about. How she wants to see you guys, you guys are so cute, blah blah blah."

Matt crossed his arms, "Well she is right." He said with a smirk on his face. "Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever." I said while rolling my eyes.

I looked around and we were the only vehicle in the parking lot, "Wow, you guys are pretty popular."

Matt shook is head, "It's to early for fans to come yet. The die hard ones should be here in like 20 minutes." "Right." I said sarcastically.

I went back onto the bus and Brian was playing his guitar. I sat down across from him and laughed, "So Synyster Gates, play me something good." He laughed and started playing, "Hey I know that song." He looked up at me, "I thought you didn't like our music?" I shook my head and sighed, "Courtney always plays your guys' music. I mean always, 247." He laughed and looked at Courtney, "You're a die hard fan aren't ya?" "I have been 2009." She said proudly. He just laughed and continued playing his guitar.

Jimmy came running out form the back of the bus, "DONNA! SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH CEASER!" I looked at him with concern, jumped up and ran to the back of the bus to find him and Johnny cuddling. "So, whats wrong here?" I said confusingly to Jimmy. "He is with Johnny and not me!" I started cracking up and patted Jimmy on the back, "Jimmy you have to win him over!" He laughed and started calling his name.

I walked back to the front of the bus, "Brian wheres your killer dog?" He laughed, got up and walked out of the bus. I looked at Courtney, "Was it something I said?" She shrugged it off and I started to watch the TV. I ended up dozing off for a little.

I was woken up by the sound of barking, but it wasn't Ceaser. I opened my eyes and found this little white puff ball on me, I screamed, "EWW! What the fuck is that?"

I heard Brian got offensive, "This is my dog Pinkly." He said while crossing his arms over his chest. I started busting out laughed, "CEASER! I got you a new toy!"

He came running out and when he saw Pinkly he stopped dead in his tracks. They had a stare off for at least 2 minute. Then, Pinkly started barking at him and he ran back to Johnny. I looked at Brian, "You have got to be kidding me." He laughed, "She is a tough little girl." I rolled by eyes and went to talk to Matt.

I walked outside and couldn't find him, so I went into the building. I thought I was backstage so I kept walking. I finally found Matt. He was helping Jason and Matt unload everything and set it up. I walked up to him and leaned on his back. "Matt do I really have to be a security guard?" I pouted. He turned to me totally serious, "Yes." "But I don't even have a security shirt or a little badge thing. This should be illegal." I said with anger in my voice.

Matt turned to Jason and Jason turned to me. He threw me a shirt and a fake badge. I looked at Matt, "This is unbelievable. How am I suppose to take someone down?" He laughed, "Follow me." Matt and I walked on the staged and he jumped down to the main floor. I looked at him, "You better catch me." He smirk, "I will just jump."

I jumped with my eyes close and soon enough I was in his arms. He was so warm and I didn't want to let go. I shook it off and jumped out of his arms. "Now, when someone jumps over the bar. You pick them up by their waist and try to safely help them get back over. We don't want any injuries."

Matt put his hands and my waist and I tensed up. He seemed to notice, "It's okay. Just let me do my thing." I nodded and he lifted me right up and I helped myself get over the bar. He looked at me, "See was that, that hard." I laughed, "But what if someone fights me?" I said while jumping over the bar back to him.

He smirked, "Then you fight back like this!" Matt started tickling me and I couldn't help it but laugh. "Stop....Stop...Stop..." I said while cracking up. He finally stopped and I shook it off, "I remember when I was 4!" I screamed at him and we started laughing. Matt helped me get back on stage and we walked back to the bus.

As soon as we opened the backstage door, a bunch of people were chanting, "Sevenfold! Sevenfold!" Matt slammed the door, "Shit." I started laughing, "Looks like your stuck in here."

I walked out the door and shut it behind me, all of the fans stopped cheering and stared at me. I kept walking and eventually I spoke up, "What are you people staring at?"

I heard multiple people asking different things, "Do you have backstage passes?" "Are you Matt's girlfriend?" "Do you know them personally?"

I ran to the bus and shut the door behind me. I walked in and sat on the couch. I looked at Zacky, "Your fans are crazy!" He chuckled, "What can I say. They want us." He said with a wink. I made a gagging noise and sat down on the couch leaning on him.

I looked up, "Zacky?" He looked down, "Yes beautiful?" I smiled, "Are you happy that Courtney and I are here?" He smiled, "Yeah, It is going to be more exciting with two girls on the bus." He winked at me. I chuckled and nodded, "Where only 16 Zack." He laughed, "I won't tell if you don't." We both laughed and then it came to a awkward silence. I just continued to lean on him and watch TV till it was show time.

The show

Courtney's POV

I was backstage just watching them perform. I was staring at Matt while he was singing. Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around, "Who are you?"

The girl stated, "I'm Jamie. Avenged Sevenfolds number 1 fan." I laughed in her face, "Yeah we will see about that." I started asking her a bunch of questions about the band and them personally. She knew every single answer. I finally snapped, "How did you get back here? Do you have a backstage pass?" She smirked, "No, I climbed up here from the curtain. Please don't tell anyone!" I laughed, "I won't don't worry. I have to go to the bathroom I'll be right back."

She nodded and continued snooping around. I walked around the corner and as soon as I was past it, I started running.

I finally found Jason, "Jason there is some weird ass creeper girl backstage without passes." Jason sighed, "Another one! Come on people."

I started running back to the girl with Jason following me. When I got there she was drinking Matts water and giggling evilly. This girl is fucking insane. Jason grabbed on to her and she looked at me, "I thought you wouldn't tell anybody. I will see you again, I promise." She said this totally calmly.

Jason pushed her out of the door and locked it. He walked back over to me, "She is always here!" I started to get worried, "She is going to end up killing me or something!"

Donna's POV

I was standing in front of the stage just watching Brian play. He was fantastic. I occasionally watched Matt sing and every time I looked at him he was making eye contact with me, I would quickly turn and watch Brian.

Brian looked up and winked at me and all the girls behind me started screaming. These stupid bitches think he winked and them. His eyes widened and his eye brows rose. I followed his eyes and where they were staring at and there was a fan standing right next to me on my side of the bar.

I screamed, "HEY! You can't be over here!" She laughed, "Who's gonna do something?" She continued screaming, "I LOVE YOU SYN!" I could see him laughing. I yelled at the girl, "Get back over the gate! We can do this the hard way or the easy way!" She looked at me and started to laugh, "What are you gonna do about it?" I shook my head, "THIS!"

I tackled her to the ground and started punching her. I was on top and got 3 good hits in and then she rolled on top of me. She punched me right in the eye and square in the nose. I could feel the blood gushing down from me. The other security guys broke us up, one carried her out of the building and one of them carried me back stage and I sat in the chair.

I started to get pissed, "I COULD HAVE HAD THAT STUPID BITCH!" The security guy laughed, "Calm down killer, she got you good." I stood up and walked into the bathroom.

My nose was bleeding and my right eye was swollen shut and was already turning black. I rinsed the blood off my nose and walked out. I looked at him, "Can you get me some cotton balls and some ice?" He nodded and I sat back down to where I could see them playing.

Brian and Matt kept looking at me and I just nodded at them. Soon the security guy came back and helped me get cleaned up. After about 15 minutes he was done. "All done." He said with a smirk on his face. "Just keep that ice on your eye. Your nose will be fine just change cotton balls every now and then." I nodded, "Thank you." "Your welcome." He said as he walked away.

Courtney walked up to me with her mouth open, "Oh my god, what the fuck happened to you?" "Matt made me do that security job and some bitch beat the shit out of me!" I screamed at her. "You'll be fine. I'm sure she looks 10 times worse then you do." She said with a smile on her face. I gave her a shut-up-your-stupid look and she turned to watch the concert.

Soon the concert was over with and the guys came running backstage. Brian ran over to me, "Oh my god babe, are you alright?" I nodded and Matt came and pulled me into a hug, "Shit, I'm so sorry. I should have never made you do that!" "It's fine Matt." I looked at Brian and he was laughing. I glared at him, "What's so funny?" "You tackled her right after she screamed 'I LOVE YOU SYN!'." I blushed and smiled at him.

"That's alright Synyster Gates already has a biggest fan." He said while reaching for my hand and I started blushing. All the guys made an 'Awe' sound except Matt, he looked pissed.
♠ ♠ ♠
This story is going to start heating up here really soon so look forward to that! Leave me your ideas and what you want to happen in the story and maybe I'll use it! (:

Thanks for everyone who commented!
LynShiningStar
xShadowsSwag
XxRebeccaLeexX
ek.is.leif.vir.jou
ThisKitty


Please leave me some feedback! It is hard to update without inspiration!