Status: Active. <3 Comments=Updates

Trials In Life

Home On The Road

Donna's POV

I got everything unpacked and set up the way I liked it. I glanced at the clock and it said 1:32a.m. I looked around the bus and saw that nobody was awake except Zacky, Brian and Ceaser. They were just sitting and watching a reply of the baseball game so I decided to join them. I sat down next to Brian and I seen him look at Zacky out of the corner of his eye. I cleared my throat to get his attention and he turned around.

"Hey, arn't you tired? Matt put you guys through a alot today." I shook my head, "Exactly, Matt has put us through a lot today. That's why I cant speep." I sighed and continued to watch the TV. Zacky spoke up, "We don't mean to come off as some physco, kiddnapping, singers. We are acctually really cool guys once you get to know us, well except Brian." Brian got offensive, "Shut the fuck up man."

Zacky started laughing and I chuckled, "Let's see how 'cool' you guys really are. I noticed that xbox right there and I can almost garuntee I can beat your ass in any game." Brian looked at me with a smirk, "You're on!"

Brian put in Modern Warefare 3 and started it up. He picked every setting I didn't want to play on. After about 20 minutes of me destroying him he threw his controller on the ground, "I'm done!" "Awe come on! I was just getting warmed up!" I pouted. He chuckled, "Alright, lets go t-" He was cut off by Zacky snoring up a storm. He looked at me and we both started cracking up. After, we gained control of ourselves we dazed at each other just smiling. He broke it by yawning which made me laugh.

"Come on sleepy head lets go to bed." I smiled at him. He got up and walked a little bit but I was still on the couch. He looked at me with a questionable expression. "I'm too tired to get up."

I pouted and he laughed. He walked over to me and stuck his hand out, I grabbed it and pulled myself up and laughed, "Thanks." His eyes met mine, "Anytime" he said with a wink and I blushed.

"What about Zacky?" I asked while looking at him sleeping on the couch. Brian laughed, "Just leave him there."

We both climbed onto our top bunks that were across from each other. I opened my curtain and so did he. I smiled, "You know maybe this won't be so bad." He returned a smile, "I'm glad you think that. Goodnight Donna." "Goodnight Brian," I said as I closed my curtain. I rolled over and soon sleep took me over.

Courtney's POV

I was woken up by loud thumps running up and down the bus with a few "Drop It!"s. I rolled off top bunk and Matt did at the same time. When my feet hit the ground I ended up being right up against him.

I blushed and said, "Good Morning." Plainly he responds, "Morning." I brushed it off as I followed Matt up to the front of the bus. When I arrived I seen Johnny and Ceaser wrestling over a piece of bacon. All you could hear was Brian and Donna cracking up and Jimmy chanting, "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!"

Matt cracked his neck and screamed, "Ceaser drop the bacon and no one gets hurt!" Ceaser looked at Matt straight in the eyes and dropped the bacon and it happen to land right in Johnny's mouth.

"Ewwwww! Ewww!" Johnny screamed as he got up. Donna and Brian were clapping and Matt took a bow. Everyone looked so happy. Maybe this would be as good as I always wanted it to be. Jimmy made everyone eggs, bacon and toast for breakfest and it acctually was good.

"Jimmy I wouldn't have thought of you as the chief type." I said while laughing. Jimmy frowned, "Why does everyone say that!" We all started laughing.

After everyone was done eating, I helped Jimmy do the dishes. Jimmy was dancing while he was scrubbing the dishes, "So Court, how did you sleep last night?" "It was a better sleep than I was used to." I got kind of embarrassed. Jimmy seemed to notice, "Awe, I must say so my self that these bunks are quite confortable!" I smiled and continued on.

After we were done with the dishes Matt called everyone around the table, "Alright I have came to a conclusion." Johnny got up, "Oh shit, I'm out." "Sit down short shit!" Matt snarled.

We all were just staring at Matt, finally he broke the silence with a sigh. "Okay we should be to Nebraska in about 7 hours. There Courtney and Donna can be on their way and everything will go back to normal." He finished with a smile on his face but wuickly disappeared when Jimmy, Johnny, Zacky and Brian started to yell at him.

I looked at Donna but she shrugged. Brian was going off, "You can't just kick them out like that! In fact I want them to stay!" I noticed Brian turn around to Donna and wink at her. They better not do anything or I swear to god Donna will be getting a long ass talk with me!

Jimmy shouted, "All in favor of Donna and Courtney staying say 'I'!" Everyone except Matt said I, I looked up and he was staring at me. I gave him the ol' puppy dog eyes and he cracked, "I" he murmured. I ran over and hugged him, "Thank you Matt you don't know how much this means to us!"

Donna butted in, "You know i wasn't really all for this at first but I already feel like I belong here." Everyone smiled and had a big group hug. By the time now it was 12:45pm. "I don't know about you guys but I need a shower." I said crinkling my nose.

Everyone laughed, Matt said I was welcomed to take a shower first but just be sure to save some hot water.

Donna's POV

While Courtney was in the shower everyone just watched TV waiting for their turn. Brian and I had a couch ourselves, he was sitting and I put my legs over his lap so I could laydown. He turned his head and smiled and I returned it. Over the past 24 hours I feel that Brian and I have developed a bond, to where we are comfortable doing anything in front of each other.

After, watching TV for a good 10 minutes, we finally heard the water shut off. Johnny got up meaning he was going to shower next. As soon as he got up we heard a farting noise. Everyone looked at him in disguste.

"That was not me!" He warned everyone. Zacky looked up to him, "then who was it?" After that, we heard it again. Everyone turned there head and saw Ceaser sitting on the sofa doing his poop dance.

Matt stood up, "OH FUCK NO!" Matt ran over to Ceaser picking him up and at the same time yelling, "JASON PULL OVER!"

The bus monuvered onto the side of the highway and Matt ran outside with Ceaser. "Shit!" I thought out loud. Jimmy laughed, "No pun intended!" I walked iver to the sofa and nothing was there so I ran outside. Matt was holding Ceaser will he was pooping and I started cracking up. Matt glared at me and I ran back inside.

Soon after, Matt came in with Ceaser and we started moving again. Everyone looked at Matt with opened jaws. Matt looked concerned, "what? He is okay he just had to shit." Brian looks down, "Yeah right on your sandals!"

Matt looked down and started gagging he went to the trash can throw up as he took his sandals and whipped them out the bus window. Everyone was cracking up, he looked at me, "your going to have to make up for your dumb dog some how!" I laughed, "How?"

He stood there and though for a while and then a smirk can on his face, "Your going to be one of the security guards in front of the stage."

I looked at him, "Excuse me?" He laughed, "Oh you heard me! You better watch out for those crowd surfers and those crazy fans who hope over the bar fences!" I looked at him, "I got muscles!" I flexed and everyone started laughing as nothing was there. "It's there! I'm tellign you!"

By now Courtney was walking out all dressed and everything and flexed, "BAM!" "Oh good, Courtney can be a security guard!" she looked at me, "oh fuck that. I cannot wait to see little Ms. Donna as a big bad security guard!" Everyone laughed. I just shook my head. Wait till I show them.
♠ ♠ ♠
** 2 updates!!!! ** I'm in a bad mood so why not type right? This was kind of just a filler chapter. The girls are staying! Who is happy!? Does Brian and Donna have a thing or does she like someone else? Will Mart ever loosen up aroud Courtney? How will Donna do as being a front row security guard?

Thank you to everyone who commented!
(i would post names but I typed this on my phone so sorry if there are some mistakes!)

Feedback is always appreciated!