Status: Active. <3 Comments=Updates

Trials In Life

***

Donna's POV

I pulled away from Brian and just stared at him with wide eyes. He got nervous, "Donna, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me."

I didn't wan't to hear anymore so, I turned and ran away. I didn't know where I wanted to go so I just ran into the arena. It was pitch black and kind of creepy I must say. I walked out onto the stage and sat there with my head in my knees. It wasn't long before I heard someone come from behind and sit next to me. I looked up and was shocked when I saw Matt.

My eyes widened. He looked up at me with worry on his face. "What's wrong? He asked assertively.

I snapped out of my daze, "What? Uh-nothing." I said shakily but he wasn't buying it. He sighed heavily, "Donna, we need to talk."

I started to get nerous, "About what?" I asked confused. He sighed, "Ever since you have been with us, I got this weird feeling. A good feeling though."

I was still confused, "What's up Matt?" He sighed, "Donna... I'm falling for you."

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. "What do you mean your fall-"

I was cut off by his lips pressed against mine. Not again, oh god. Before I had time to pull away I heard someone yell from behind us.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Our lips quickly departed and I turned to see who it was. I was not surprised when I seen Brian standing there.

My heart dropped, "Brian! It's not what it looks like!" I could see his eyes glisten in the light and soon enough tears started forming in his eyes. He ran out of the arena and I was about to get up and run after him.

Before I could get up, I felt Matt grab my hand. "Donna, please don't go." I felt like complete shit at this time and I had to make it rights. "Matt, I have to go."

He looked me in the eyes as I felt him let go of my hand. He got up and walked right out of the arena just to leave me sitting there alone.

Matt's POV

I was making my way back to the bus and all I could think about was how pissed I was. I just poured my heart out to the 'kid' and she didn't even feel a thing, let alone even care.

I kept reminding myself that she was just a 'kid'. I got to the point where I was making myself believe that I didn't care if Brian had her. I finally got to the bus, opened the door and walked up the stairs.

As soon as I came in I was greeted with Courtney's annoying voice, "Hey Matt!" She said with smile on her face.

I looked up and her and Johnny were playing cards. I glared at her, "I'm not in the mood, don't talk to me."

She looked at me snarled up lip, "All I said was 'Hi'!"

I got even more pissed, "I'm not in the mood for your annoying fucking voice." I hissed at her. After she shut her mouth, I went to walk to the back of the bus but was stopped by an arm in the way.

I followed the arm to see who it belonged to. I was shocked when I seen Johnny blocking my way. I glared at him, "Get the fuck out of my way." He cracked his neck, "Don't ever talk to Court like that again." I laughed to myself, "Awe, does little Johnny Boy have a crush." I seen him blush and I laughed again.

He interupted me, "So what if I do? Atleast I don't treat girls like shit, like you do!" I got sick of this kid so I just pushed him to the couch and walked to the back of the bus.

Donna's POV

As soon as Matt left I had a breakdown. I just broke two guys hearts, and what is even worse about it is that, they're best friends.

I finally pulled myself together and decided to go find Brian. I decided to go check the bus first. When I got there I opened the door and climbed up the stairs just to find Johnny and Courtney snuggling together on the couch.

I made a gag noise, "Ew, ew, ew." I said as I walked off the bus. Let's hope I never have to see that again. I decided to walk around the arena to see if I could find Brian.

As I was coming up to the corner I could smell smoke. When I turned the corner I saw Brian sitting on the ground smoking a cigarette. I stood in front of him and sighed. "Brian, it wasn't what it looked like." He glared up at me and snapped.

"To me it looked like you kissed me and then went to my best friend not even 5 minutes later. In my book that is what a whore is."

I stood there shocked. I felt my bottom lip start to quiver and I soon felt my eyes starting to swell up. Before I knew it i was crying.

I ran back to the bus. I opened the door, climbed the stairs and there Matt was, just in his boxers. He turned back to face the microwave and I could tell he was blushing. I didn't even care, i just ran to my bunk, crawled into it, turned on my side and started to sob.

Matt's POV

I decided to eat away my problems. I made a microwave dinner and was just waiting for it to be done when the door busted open and Donna came in. I looked at her and could see her tears in her eyes.

I quickly remembered I was only in my boxers and I felt my face get red. I turned to face the microwave to make sure she didn't see anything accidentle. I watched her as she ran to her bunk, I could hear her sobing from the kitchen.

I finally got done eating my microwave and decided to was going to go to bed. I walked by Donna's bunk and I could hear her sobbing still. Hearing her cry nearly broke my heart even more.

I stopped, "Donna?" I heard her move, "Go away, just let me be miserable." That was a kick in my gut.

I decided to just crawl right in. Once I was in, I just sat there. I looked at her and I could see her bloodshot eyes. "Donna, what's wrong?" I asked calmly whille rubbing her leg.

She started crying un-controlably but finally managed to get out, "Brian. Called. Me. A. Whore." I felt a rush of adreanaline, "What! I'm goin to fucking kill him!"

I went to get out of the bed but she stopped me. "No! Please don't leave! Stay with me!" I hesitated, and then remembered Johnny.

Try to win her over

I smiled and layed down next to her putting my arm around her. I whispered to her, "I will never, ever, leave you Donna."

She smiled up at me and layed her head on my chest while holding me tightly. This was the perfect moment a man could ever have. I was just about to fall asleep when I started thinking of ways I could kill Brian. I laughed and smirked at every one.

I finally decided to get some sleep and then I said to myself, "Matt 1, Brian 0." I rolled over and pulled Donna close to my chest and soon fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy shit, this is what I meant by heating up!
I typed this on my phone so sorry for any mistakes i missed!

Would you guys like a new story with Zacky? Tell me what you think!

What was your favourite line of the chapter? Mine was: "Donna, I will never, ever, leave you.

Thanks to everyone who commented (:

Comment for an update!