Status: Active. <3 Comments=Updates

Trials In Life

Happy Birthday

2 days later

No one's POV

Not much has happened the past two days. They are traveling across the country to play a show in Florida but have currently stopped in Tennessee to do a interview. Brian and Matt still hate each other and Donna is still torn from Brian. She refuses to talk to him, no matter how many times he tries. Matt has been there for Donna for the past three days and it is putting Brian on edge. Brian has asked Courtney to make Donna's birthday special for her. Brian knows that he fucked up and there is no way Donna will accept anything from him. Courtney was shocked to find out that he knew about her birthday, but she went along with it.

Donna's POV

I woke up and looked outside the curtain. I did not want to wake up, because today was the day I turn 17. I didn't see anyone so I closed it. I sighed and decided I had to get up, I couldn't sleep all day or they would know something was up. I crawled out and looked around.

"Where is everyone?" I said to myself. I walked out to the kitchen and saw Brian, Courtney, Ceaser and Pinkly there. I crunched my eyebrows and looked at Courtney, "What's going on?" She smiled softly, got up and walked over to me and hugged me. "Happy Birthday!" She screamed in my ear. I chuckled, "Thanks. Where are the guys?" She cleared her throat, "Well, Brian is here. Matt, Jimmy, Johnny and Zacky all went to work out." I sighed, "Thank god."

I looked at the table and saw my favorite food there; eggs, bacon and biscuits. I sat down, "Dude, who made this?" I yelled excitingly. Courtney laughed, "Brian and me." I cleared my throat and looked down at the table.

It always felt awkward whenever Brian did stuff for me. I would like to know why he is even here. Courtney sat down and we started eating. When we were all done I helped Courtney do the dishes. After that, I decided I just wanted to relax today so, I sat down to watch some TV for a few minutes.

Before I knew it, Courtney was walking over to me with a little box with a bow on it. I laughed, "Hmm, I wonder what this is." Courtney and I always got each other charms for birthdays or Christmas to add on to our best friend charm bracelets. I opened it and saw a guitar charm.

I smiled, "Dude, this is awesome!" She smiled, "I know right! Brian helped me pick it out!" I laughed and shook my head. Brian came over to me, "Hope you like it." I glared at him, "It's not like you got it for me, Courtney did." He sighed and turned back into the kitchen.

Courtney looked at me and sighed, "Donna try not to be a bitch to him. He knows he fucked up, just give him a chance." I sighed, "We'll see." Courtney laughed, "You will right now." I glared at her, "What?"

I heard a something drop and Brian yell, "God damn you Pinkly!" That made me laughed, Brian and Pinkly fought like a married couple. Soon I saw Brian walk over to me with a rose, a heart shaped box and a red bag with tissue paper sticking out of it. I blushed instantly. Courtney looked at me, "Awe! Brian you got her to blush!" I looked at here with wide eyes and threw the remote at her. "Ow! You fucking bitch!" We all started laughing and Brian handed me his gifts.

I smiled, "Thank you Brian." I just sat there and stared at them for a while. He smiled, "Well are you going to open it?" "Oh, yeah." I started to pull out the tissue paper but stopped when I saw a card and grabbed it. I opened it up and read it out loud, "This card has a lot of love in it." I smiled and opened it up. I felt something fall onto my lap and looked down. It was a 100 dollar gift card to Hot Topic. "And it's all for you." Brian said basically reading the rest of the card for me.

I smiled, "How did you know that was my favorite store?" He laughed, "I have people." Courtney butted in, "Bitch you have me." He laughed, "Whatever. Keep opening!" I laughed and did as I was told.

I continued to pull tissue paper out until I felt something fuzzy. I pulled it out and it was the most adorable teddy bear I have ever seen. My smile went ear to ear, "Thanks Brian." I said while setting the bag down. He looked at me confused, "You're not done." I crunched my eyebrows, "What?"

He walked over and picked up the bag. He turned around so I couldn't see what he had in his hands. A few moments later he turned around and I saw a gorgeous heart necklace in his hands, "You forgot this." He walked over to me and I stood up. "Turn around." He said softly. I turned around and looked at Courtney and mouthed the words oh-my-gosh. She smiled and winked at me.

I felt his warm breathe on the back of my neck as he put the necklace around my neck. He let go and it was on, I looked down to see it. I picked it up off my chest. It was a silver heart on a silver chain. I picked the heart up and saw that there was something carved in the back of it. I looked closer and it said Brian.

I sighed and looked at Brian. His big brown eyes were staring at me. "B-Bri, this is beautiful..." He smiled and slid a finger under my chin, "Just like you." I felt him breathe heavier. I couldn't take it anymore I needed him. I leaned in and crushed my lips against his. I actually wanted him to kiss back and he did. I heard Courtney get up and walk out of the room laughing.

I smiled during the kiss and he started laughing. I pulled away, "Thank you Brian." He smiled softly, "You're welcome Donna. I really am sorry for what happened that night, I did not mean it." I sighed, "Let's just try to forget that." He smiled and kissed me again but this time someone else walked in.

We heard footsteps and then they stopped. We separated and I quickly turned around. I was not surprised when I saw all of the guys there. I looked at Matt and he was pissed, "What is going on here?" I couldn't even talk, I was froze. Brian spoke up, "We are celebrating Donna's birthday."

We? I turned around and Courtney was there. Matt got pissed. He walked up to me, "Why didn't you tell me it was your birthday?" I followed his eyes to find him staring at my necklace.

He grabbed it and turned it over. I seen his eyes move left to right as he read Brian's name. I looked up and it looked like he had tears in his eyes. "I-I didn't want you to have to worry about anything." "Worry? I would have gotten you something..." I looked at him and it looked like he was almost going to cry.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think you would care." I seen a tear fall and he quickly let go of my necklace and walked away. Everyone was quite.

Jimmy broke the silence, "Donna come on I'll take you out for ice cream." I sighed, "Not now Jimmy." He didn't listen, he just grabbed my arm and took me off the bus. I heard someone following us but I didn't look behind me.

Finally they appeared in front of us and I was thankful it was Courtney. She sighed, "Donna, it's not your fault. I know that you don't like people getting you stuff and that's why you don't tell people." I sighed, "He was crying." She walked next to us, "I know..."

We finally got to the ice cream place and I got a vanilla cone, Jimmy got a extra large banana split and Courtney got a Boston Cooler. We all sat at the table. I let out a long sigh and Jimmy looked at me, "Everything will be okay beautiful."

I sighed as I saw my ice cream melting. "Look guys, my ice cream is crying...J-Just.." I started to get chocked up and finally screamed out, "JUST LIKE MATT!"

I threw my ice cream at the trash and I heard a lady scream, "GET UP AND THROW IT AWAY YOU LAZY KIDS!"

"GO TO HELL!" We all said at the same time. I chuckled but instantly started crying. I felt Jimmy and Courtney wrap there arms around me as I sobbed.

Matt's POV

As soon as I started crying I basically ran to my bunk. I crawled in it and just stared up. First, I started off sad that I didn't find out that it was her birthday. I didn't even get her anything. Then I started to get mad, Brian was fucking trying to buy her off.

I sighed, "Matt 1, Brian 1." I said to myself while throwing my arm over my eyes. I laid there for about 2 hours and started to get fed up. I jumped out of my bunk and walked into the kitchen.

Zacky was sleeping on the couch, Johnny and Brian were sitting at the table and Courtney, Donna and Jimmy were no where to be found. I grabbed a water of the fridge, took a slug and slammed it down on the table. Brian looked up at me, "What the fuck is your problem?"

I laughed, "You think you can just buy anything for Donna and you will get her to fall in love with you?" He laughed, "Well, that kiss felt like she was in love with me." He smiled and winked at me.

I couldn't take his fucking mind games anymore. I picked him up by his collar and pushed him against the fridge. "You can't fucking buy her off!" He smirked, "It looks like I just did even when I didn't have the intentions to. I just wanted to show her how much I acctually care about her. If you would have took the time to actually know her more, maybe she would have told you when her birthday was."

My breathing started to get heavier and faster. I stepped back, cracked my neck and threw my fist in Brian's face. He instantly fell to the ground. I stood over him and looked closely, he was knocked out. I chuckled quietly and turned around. I saw Johnny and Zacky standing there with their mouths dropped open. I looked at them, "Don't say a fucking word." I sat down at the kitchen table and continued to drink my water.

Johnny came and sat across from me, "What are we going to do with Brian?" I shook my head, "He will wake up eventually." Johnny got up up got some water and threw it on his face and then went to get some for himself to drink. Brian moved a little but stopped again.

He sat back down and sighed, "At least we know he is still alive." I sighed and he continued. "Matt, when I said win her over, I didn't mean by taking Brian completely out of the picture." I sighed, "I know. She is going to hate me after this, but I have an idea."

He looked confused, "And that is?" I smirked, "It's not the best one but, I'm going to make Donna jealous." Johnny crunched his nose, "You're going to grab some hoe off the streets aren't you?"

I laughed, "No, no, no. I have one girl who would die to have me and she is not a hoe. You happen to know her." I smiled and Johnny looked pissed. He got up, grabbed his glass of water and threw it in my face. "You fucking bitch!" I screamed at him.

I seen him standing in front of me, "Stay the fuck away from Courtney." He hissed at me and walked away.

How did he know?
♠ ♠ ♠
BOOOOOOMMMM! New chapter FTW! How did you guys like it? Are you Team Brian or Team Matt? If you guys can get me 40 subscribers and 32 comments I will update!

What was your guys favorite line? Mine was, "GO TO HELL!" ;D

Thanks to the people who commented;
foreveraoutcast
shantal.jayy
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
xShadowsSwag
XxRebeccaLeexX

PLEASE RECOMMEND IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY!

Love you guys =]