Status: Comment and Subscribe Sorry I haven't updated in over a year.

Follow Your Heart

Chapter 2

Arabella smiled and said, "Thanks. Your voice ain't too bad either." She turned around and looked up at the menu, trying to decide what she wanted. Mayb-.

"Stop laughing at me Kevin." Nick muttered behind Arabella. Arabella took a glance behind her, Kevin had his hand over his mouth to keep himself from bursting out laughing. His wife, Danielle, smiled at me. Joe was being himself and off in his own world. He was mumbling to himself while playing a game on his phone.

Nick saw Arabella and cleared his throat, which made Kevin laugh more. Nick closed his eyes and sighed as if he didn't want to be there anymore. Arabella giggled. "What's so funny?" Nick asked faking hurt.

"Oh, Kevin's laugh. It reminds me of my friend's laugh. She's only 16, around my age. It's funny that a 22, 23 year old guy has a laugh like a 16 year old girl." Arabella stated with a smirk on her face.

Kevin's face went from happy to embarrassed in a second flat. It was Nick's turn to laugh now. "Yes, well. At least I-" Arabell moved forward in the line, triping over my own feet in the process.

"At least I know how to walk without tripping over my own feet." Kevin retorted in a sweet gentalmany voice. IT'S ON NOW JONAS.

"I don'y have ears that reminded my mother of Dumbo." Kevin narrowed his eyes at me. Arabella gave him a sweet smile before stepping up to order. She decided to get a twenty piece nugget meal. Sue her, she's hungry.

"Big meal for one girl." Kevin commented in a sing-song voice.

Arabella paid for the food and said back in the same tone. "If you keep doing that I'm going to throw up." Nick and Joe, who had stopped playing his game to listen to Kevin and Arabella take a stab at each other, cleared their throats to cover up a laugh. Danielle snikered a bit.

Nick stepped up to order for everyone. They paid then came to stand beside Arabella. Danielle excused hersef to use the bathroom. Kevin moved so she could go, and stood right beside Arabella. He jabbed her in the ribs. That happens to be her ticklish spot. Arabella jumped and squealed. Nick and Joe looked back at her in confusion. She smiled and waved them off.

Arabella jabbed Kevin back. It didn't phase him. He stretched and quickly popped Arabella's bra. Arabella grunted in shock. She looked at Kevin. He looked at her with a mestchivous look in his eyes. "Payback for the singing taunt is coming soon. Watch your back."

"How do you know if you'll see me again?" Arabella muttered to him.

"Nick likes you. I can tell. You'll be spending some time with us before we have to leave for New York in a month. I garantee it." He replied.

"Bring it on, Jr." She challenged. Arabella heard her number called and went to pick up her food.

She went to sit down. Soon, after she started eating, The Jonas clan came over. they got a table beside her and they all talked for a while. They were all fun, and Kevin was right, she was going to spend this week end with the Jonas clan. What fun she was going to have.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment if you have something to say please.