Status: Completed.

Last but Not Least

Happy Ending.

Garrett paced the small living room nervously. He really didn't know why. Afterall, Reagan was already his, but the fact that he was going to ask her a huge question when she arrived made him beyond worried.

The boy had managed to find a perfect apartment for the pair and thanks to his mother for making it look half decent, he hoped it would help convince her.

A knock on the door interrupted his thoughts and he breathed in before heading over to the sound. He opened it quickly and seeing the girl before him made his heart race immediately.

"Hey you." She spoke and he didn't waste time pulling the girl to him. Reagan dropped her bags and threw her arms around him like she hadn't seen him in months.

"I've missed you so much, Rea." He whispered into her hair as he hugged her tightly. The girl pulled back and he placed his lips on hers immediately.

"Come on. Let's get inside."

Reagan nodded and he grabbed up her bag for her before pulling her inside.

"Awe, it's so cute."

"Yeah, thanks to my mom."

She giggled and he sat the bags by the couch as the girl sat down. Garrett didn't bother wasting time and sat beside her, pulling her into his lap.

"You being here is so much better than talking on the phone with you." He whispered running his fingers into her dark hair.

"Definitely."

He grinned and she kissed him quickly.

"I really don't know what I'll do when we have to spend more than a week apart..."

"I know. Let's not think about it right now."

"Well actually, I've been thinking about other things..."

"Like what?"

Garrett sighed and locked eyes with her as his nerves filled his gut once more.

"Reagan, would you be totally against moving in with me? I know, you have your band and I'm not saying you need to give up that, I just, I want you here so badly. When tours end and we have time, I want us to be in the same place. That's really why I bought this place in hopes you want the same thing. I just really want this to work."

Reagan blinked as she stared at the boy, his words jumbling her thoughts.

"I..."

"I mean, don't feel pressured. You don't have to."

Reagan sighed as her mind raced with all the possibilities.

"It's ok.." Garrett managed to get out after several moments of silence. Clearly he wasn't going to get what he wanted.

The girl quickly cupped the boy's face, "Garrett, I didn't say no."

"No, but you are hesitating which is the same thing."

"I'm just surprised is all. Don't you think it's really soon?"

"Look, my mother already thinks I'm crazy, but I love you. I don't see that changing now or a few months from now so why wait?"

A grin hit Reagan's lips and Garrett continued, "I just want to be with you. No hidden motives, no nothing. So if you think we can continue doing what we are doing then we will."

"No, I want to be with you..."

"You are with me, love."

"Not what I meant."

Garrett immediately sighed, "Well tell me what you mean, Rea."

"My brothers are going to be so mad at me."

Garrett's eyebrows narrowed together in confusion, "Why?"

"Because, I'm going to be across country."

Once her words registered a smile immediately hit his lips, "You are?"

"Well, I hope it wasn't a joke."

"What?! No. Of course not!" He said quickly causing her to laugh in his arms.

"Are you being mean?" He asked with a raised eyebrow and she smiled as she slid her arms around his shoulders, "Never."

Garrett rolled his eyes, "Sure. So are you really going to move in with me?"

"Yes. Although I might not be alive after I tell Ross."

"Want me to talk to him?"

"No, this is definitely something I need to do alone."

"I can always fly back with you at least for support."

She laughed, "I would appreciate that."

A smile hit his lips and he leaned in to kiss her quickly.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too."

"Are you sure? Seriously, I don't want you to feel like you have to. I'll be with you regardless."

Reagan chuckled, "Ah there is my Garrett."

Garrett rolled his eyes and she smiled, "I promise I want to be here with you. No where else."

"Ok." He grumbled and she kissed him several times which he didn't object to.

"I shaved for you just so we are clear..." He mumbled against her lips and she couldn't help but laugh, "You really do love me huh?"

"Some might say a lot."

She grinned, "I'm so very lucky."

"Some might say you are." He joked.

"I know I am."

He pulled her closer, pressing his lips to her gently.

"No, I am the lucky one. Trust me." He whispered and she kissed his cheek before laying her head on his chest. A smile hit his lips as he held her close. It was funny how one person could make you feel so much.

"Pat will be so happy when he finds out."

Reagan laughed, "Oh man. I totally forgot! I get to see him everyday now!"

Garrett rolled his eyes as the girl raised up to look at him.

"You sound happier to see him than me!"

"Well, it's Pat. How could I not be?" She asked and he rolled his eyes once more.

Reagan laughed, "I'm kidding. Well, no I am happy about that, but I love you more."

"Well, I guess I'm ok with that then."

The girl smiled before climbing from his lap, "So Mr. Nickelsen, why don't you show me around our new home?"

Garrett smile widened and he quickly moved from his seat.

"I would love nothing more." He replied, taking a hold of the girl's hand before pulling her down the hall.

If anything Garrett was proud of himself. He had for once taken a chance, and pushed past his insecurity and here he was with a girl he had fallen madly in love with.

He wasn't worried about how everything else played out. As long as he had her nothing would seem so hard anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end.

Seriously, you have no idea how hard it was for me to finish this story and I truly hate that. :| But, I never want to not finish a story so I hope it wasn't too disappointing! Thanks to everyone who stuck with this story.

In other news, I shall start a new John story soon if you are interested,

Without Warning Feat. John O'Callaghan

And my two overly active stories:

You Should've Been Here Feat. Vic Fuentes

They Say Feat. Oliver Sykes