Status: Active

Moments

Chapter 6

CASEY
I flew off to California with my mom to go to Hollywood Records. “Hello. I’m Scott,” Scott said while shaking my hand and my mom’s hand. “Well, we heard you have some songs you would like to record. Is that correct?” Scott asked. I nodded. “Well, come on in here and let’s get started,” he started. “Oh, one more thing,” he finished. “What’s that?” I ask. “What would you like to be called?” “How about Casey McDuffie?” I ask. “Perfect!” he said. My mom sat down and watched.

1 MONTH LATER
My first record is about to be released! The records called ‘Don’t Forget’. I’m so excited! They want me to be on the Teen Choice Awards and sing my first single called ‘Get Back’. So that’s what I’m doing now. I’m rehearsing ‘Get Back’. I’m so excited for everyone to here it! For the rehearsal I’m wearing, http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=54090975.Five hours later rehearsal ended. I feel so much better about my performance now that I rehearsed a lot. I went back to my hotel room and took a shower, and brushed my teeth, and changed into my pajamas, http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=54091528. And called it a night, until my phone started ringing. “Hello?” “Hey,” wait. I know that voice. “Louis?” I ask. “Hey, Casey,” he said. “W-why are you calling me?” I ask. “Wishing you good luck for tomorrow, silly.” He says. “Thanks, are you going to be there?” I ask. “Yes, me and the boys will be there,” he replies. “What about El?” I ask. “She wanted to come, but she couldn’t take time off of work,” he replied. “Okay,” “I was hoping we could catch up. You know it’s been seven months since I’ve seen you, love?” “Sure. Let’s catch up,” I said regretting saying it. “Okay. I’ll come to your room,” “wait. Where are you staying?” I ask. “Same hotel as you, love.” He says. “Okay. I’m in room 2598,” I said. “Okay, be there in a few,” he said and the line went dead. ‘Shit! Why did I do that?’ I thought to myself. A few minutes past, and someone knocked on the door. I opened it to reveal the one and only Louis Tomlinson. “Hey, Lou,” I said. “Hello, love,” he replied. I got out of the way and let him inside my room. He sat on my bed and stared at me. “I like your pajamas!” he said giggling. I blushed, and remembered what I’m wearing. “Oh my!” I said and covered myself. He stood up, and moved my hands so they were resting in his. My legs went weak; my heart was beating so fast I thought it was going to rip out of my chest. “Case,” was all he said. “Y-yes,” I stuttered. “I still love you,” he said. “R-really?” I said kind of too excited. “Yes. I’m breaking up with Eleanor tomorrow, I thought I’d let you know,” I didn’t get a chance to answer before his lips were on mine. Man I missed kissing him! I would’ve fallen, but he held me in place kissing him. We pulled away a few minutes later. “Casey?” he asked. “Yes, Lou?” I asked. “Be mine again?” he asked with his forehead against mine. “I will now, but officially tomorrow after your break up with her okay?” I asked. “Deal,” he replied. I yawned. “Tired?” “Little bit,” I replied. “Go to sleep, I should get going anyway,” he said. “No. stay with me please?” I asked, not wanting to be alone. “Okay,” he replied and got under the covers with me, and I fell asleep with his arms wrapped around me and I cuddled into his side.
♠ ♠ ♠
i do not hate Eleanor, its my story no hate please.
all rights reserved to Demi Lovato, this is copy right.