Undercover Girl in an all Boy Boarding School

Undercover Girl in an all Boy Boarding School (Ch.10- "So you're a tranny?")

There really was no parking lot so Paul just parked in the grass by a large oak tree. We all climbed out, my eyes staying on the water ahead of us. “So guys” I said turning around. “Why did we come here?” Tim helped James pull out a large ice-chest; I was rather surprised it took two.

“To get wasted!” I turned over to the lake just in time to see a shirtless Paul jump into the lake. I smiled. I wasn’t going to get wasted but I wouldn’t mind a swim. I ran to the edge of the lake just in time to stop. I looked down at my shirt and frowned. I wouldn’t be able to go swimming. Once this white shirt got wet it would stick to me and show the unmistakable light-blue corset. “Dam it!” I shouted sitting Indian style at the edge. Paul swam over to me. “Can’t swim?” I rolled my eyes. “Of course I can swim!” He waited… “Well, jump in then.” I stayed silence. I should’ve said I couldn’t swim.

I gasped in slightly having a cold spray of water hitting me. I looked into the water to see James and Tim already in, shouted like a bunch of goofs. I smiled. I wanted to go in so bad!

I turned back to Paul but saw that he was making his way over to the other two. Pulling up my pant legs I let my feet dip in the water. I closed my eyes and leaned back. This felt nice. I guess I don’t have to go swimming. I enjoyed myself for a few minutes listening to the others dunk each over and over. After a while a sloshing noise close to the shore grabbed my attention. I kept my eyes closed pretty sure that it was just the guys getting a beer. I frowned once I didn’t hear any noise. Finally looking around I saw the three of them above me snickering. “Uh…” Before I could say anything they grabbed me quickly and threw me hard. I hit the water in seconds. Making my legs move under me, I broke the surface. The three of them was laughing there ass off as I glared their way. Oh… there going to get it.

Crossing to the edge and climbing out I pushed with all my might all three of them back in. They laughed some more and I couldn’t help but smile as well. These guys were pretty cool. I looked back at them noticing an eerie silence cover over the once noisy laughter. Paul’s face was suddenly very serious while the rest of them gawked my way. “What?” I laughed. Tim lifted his hand slowly over the water and pointed at me. “What?” I asked again looking down. My face went cold.

Not only wasn’t the blue corset VERY visible, but also my hour glass curves. I sighed. How many people are going to find out I’m a girl! God! I should just walk around the school naked and get it over with.

I continued to stand there with my head down. “So you’re a trany?” I looked up surprised to James getting out of the water. Paul next to him slugged him in the arm. “No you idiot. Ren is a girl.” Paul looks my way. “Right?” I nodded.

I felt terrible. They must hate me for lying to them. And I've only known them for two days! Shadows loomed over me and there they all stood. Paul still looked serious as the other two kept twitching, unsure of what to do. “Hey, any girl that can beat the crap out of Frank is okay with us.” I stared at the hand that was held out in front of me. Smirking I slapped it. “Okay.” I whispered. The three of them all looked at each other than me. “Just one thing.” Tim said kind of uneasy.

“Will you at least act like a girl around us cause, now that we know… that voice is really freaky.” I laughed and smiled. “Okay.” I answered in my real tone. They seemed okay with that and once more threw me in the lake.

Unfortunately, with them knowing I was a girl… they treated me like one now. On the ride back I had to wear a seat belt or Paul wouldn’t start the car. I wasn’t allowed to help with the half empty ice-chest (apparently I might hurt myself). And then Tim even opened my car door for me. They even walked me to my room. “Okay guys… I think I got it from here.” I said looking at the three of them. They smiled and Paul even blushed. “Well, it’s not every day that we have a lady in our company.” I’m a lady? That’s a first. I sighed. “I guess I can understand that. See you guys at breakfast tomorrow?”

“Yeah”

“Of course”

“No doubt”

I smiled and turned the knob. Closing the door behind me I laughed. “What’s funny?” I looked up to David’s bed to see him sitting there, staring at me… all of me. I looked down and the shirt was still wet. “Nothing” I murmured walking to the restroom. I took a nice hot shower and wrapped a towel over myself. Stepping out I heard a groan. David was lying on his bed with his head in his pillow. “What’s wrong?” I asked walking over to get some clothes. I grabbed a baggy shirt and boxers walking back in the direction of the restroom. “Must you walk out in a towel?” He glared at me. I scuffed. “Well you already know I’m a girl and I’m not necessarily naked so shut up!” I answered angrily stomping back to the restroom. I deliberately didn’t put on the wet corset for 1: it was wet still, and 2: apparently I being girly annoy David! But I did put on a bra. I wasn’t going free spirit.

He rolled his eyes as I walked out but from the corner of my eyes I did see him watching me to my bed. Suddenly I felt self conscious. I crawled under my sheets and stared at the ceiling. It was only 8 o’clock. I turned to David and he looked up from the new novel he was reading. “Can I borrow a book?” I asked shyly. He stared at me longer then grabbed a random book of the desk and threw it at me. This time I caught it.

It wasn’t by an author I was familiar with and the Title didn’t look recognizable either. I began the book pretty sure that I wasn’t going to like it. But half way through with it the lights when off. “Hey!” I shouted. David grumbled. “Its 3 in the morning! I want sleep!” I was surprised from the time but still wanted to read it. It was awesome. Very touching. So I crawled out of bed, put on a jacket to cover my breast that curved the top of my T-shirt, and walked out to the hallway. I sat in the hall against the wall and continued to read. A little while later I began to hear footsteps. I ignored them not really caring who came by. I should’ve though, seeing how a shoe collided with my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Someone threw a shoe!!
O.o shock face