Status: In Progress..

If I Could Change Your Mind

I Want You To Use Me

They left McDonald’s, sundaes in hand, and ate them on the way home. It was pitch black outside when they arrived back at the tour buses, Jack parking Matt’s car in his designated parking spot.

Jack bites his lip questioningly and turns to Alex, “Did you have fun?”

Alex smiles warmly at Jack, “Yeah, that was the perfect first date Jacky. Thanks.” Jack beams back at the boy, exclaiming

“Yay! I don’t completely suck at this dating thing!” Alex rolls his eyes,

“Jacky, you never did. Speaking of dating, the guys are probably gonna ask why we were gone so long...”

“Probably, we’ve been gone for like five hours...”

“Are you sure you don’t want to just tell them we’re dating?”

“No, not yet. I just...I’m not ready.”

“Why not? Are you embarrassed about me or something?”

“No, no, it’s nothing like that ‘Lex. I’m embarrassed about myself.”

“Why? You’re amazing Jacky, don’t you know that by now?” Alex smiles reassuringly at Jack, but he doesn’t meet Alex’s eyes.

“I don’t know...I’m just not good enough for you. You’re perfect in my eyes Lexy, you deserve the world and more. I’m nothing.” Jack’s voice cracked and tears welled up in his eyes as he looked out the window, turning away from Alex. Alex’s demeanor changes at he realizes Jack opening up to him thoughts he had never shared with anyone. When it came to deep feelings, Jack was very reserved. He didn’t want to admit how hurt he was, but now seeing it...it was almost alarming how far down he was. It hurt Alex.

“Honey, that’s not true. Look at me,” Alex put his hand on Jack’s arm. “You’re everything to me, Jack. You’re so important, you ARE my entire world. There’s nothing more I could ever want, because I have the best guy in the entire universe to call my own. And that’s you, Jack.”

Jack held Alex’s gaze for a long moment, before looking down and wrapping his arms around his thin body.
“If you say so...”

“I do.” Alex whispers, leaning closer to Jack. “Let me show you how much you mean to me.” Jack give him a curious look, and Alex explains by closing the distance between them. Jack hesitates for a moment before pressing against Alex, who slips his tongue in between Jack’s soft lips.

“Wait.” Jack pulls back, much to Alex’s surprise. “What if one of them walks outside and sees us? Alex, I’m not ready for this...” Alex sighs at Jack’s insecurities.

“Okay. Come on, I bet you ten bucks everyone is over on our bus anyways watching a movie.”

“Oh yeah, it’s Thursday night, classic movie night. Dammit, I hope they’re not watching Home Alone without me!!!”

“I think Rian has enough common sense to know you’d murder him if he let anyone watch Home Alone without you in the room. Now come on, we’re going to Purple Vomit’s bus.” Alex hops out of the car, leaving a quizzical Jack in the front seat.

“Why their bus?” Jack questions, getting out of the car after him.

“Because, no one is probably there.” Alex smiles deviously at Jack, whose eyes light up.

Alex opens the door calling “Hello? Anyone in here?” into the dark bus. They waited a few moments for a reply, but were returned with only silence.

“See? What did I tell you?” Alex turns on the lights and goes to the girls fridge. “Do you want a beer?” He asks Jack, who sits down on the couch.

“I’m good. Now get over here, I’m lonely.” Jack whines, patting the couch. Alex grins and opens the beer, taking a long drink before joining Jack on the couch.

“I promise you, you’ll never be lonely, not as long as I’m around.” Alex purrs, and then puts his mouth against Jack’s, pushing him back until Jack is laying down on the couch with Alex on top of him. Jack is careful not to touch Alex’s cast.

Instantly a smile grew on his Alex’s lips. God, he was just so fucking beautiful. It wasn't something he could explain; the warm, mushy feeling his heart and stomach made when he saw him, not in words, not even in a song. He was just perfect. Nothing he had ever seen before. He couldn't believe it had only been a week-
"Alex?" Jack grinned against the skin on Alex’s neck, pulling him out of his momentary daze. Alex blinked In his mental time-out, Jack had already created a few hickeys that would be very hard to cover up. He smiled, "Sorry, I was just thinking." he said, combing his fingers through the younger boy’s raven colored hair. Jack matched his cheerful expression, sitting up on Alex's lap. "Now what?" he asked sarcastically, unzipping Alex’s jacket and then tossing it aside. Alex slid his hands up his waist and pulled Jack down so they were face to face. "About you." he answered, his fingertips, calloused with years of guitar strumming, brushed his cheeks.
"What about me?" Jack giggled like a little school girl. They hadn’t been dating for a long time, but he always had these strong feelings and finally he could act on them. He’s never been so relieved. Alex couldn't help but flash his boyish grin again, making Jack laugh and nudge Alex’s face, lovingly, with his nose. He loved their alone time.
Without answering Jack’s question, Alex pressed his lips to Jack’s, softly at first, but progressively more hungrily, soon threatening to tip him backwards. Alex pulled back slightly as their tongues dueled, Alex still grinning deeply against his lips. "Do you trust me?" Jack asked quietly, his voice husky. "Jack, I-" Alex answered quickly, but not fast enough. "I want to try something." he persisted, looking deep into his caramel eyes. Alex swallowed, a knot twisting in his stomach. A knot easily ignored.
Alex blushed slightly, a small smile forming across his swollen lips. Jack took this as an okay, mashing their mouths back together and sliding his hands up his shirt. Alex whimpered slightly as Jack tugged off Alex’s shirt, tossing it into one of the endless crap piles on the floor. His mind was racing, and there was only one thought in it. He wanted to make him scream his name. Alex shivered as Jack pushed him back down onto the couch and dropped his kisses to his neck and collarbone. Jack bit down on Alex’s shoulder as he palmed him through his jean. Jack gritted his teeth as Alex slid his cast free hand down under Jack’s tight jeans brushing past his sensitive area before pulling his pants down.
“No, no” Jack whispered seductively in Alex’s ear, “You’re getting treated to night.” With that, Jack began to slowly unbutton Alex’s pants, making sure to take his time with teasing the older boy. Alex let out a deep grunt, “Jack- can you. can you please?”
“Please, what?” Jack smirked, Alex was turning into pudding in his hand. And for some reason Alex didn’t mind this. It’s like all of a sudden. He noses along the outline of Jack's cock and breathes in deep, chasing after the faint musk hidden beneath the stronger scent of soap and clean laundry. Above him, Alex sucks in a harsh breath, and Jack tilts his face to mouth at the thickening ridge of Alex dick through his briefs.
He hooks his fingers into the waistband of Jack's briefs and gingerly pulls Jack's cock out with one hand, letting the elastic snap tight under Jack's balls.
Jack pauses for a moment to take it all in. It's a sight worth appreciating; Alex was even more gorgeous naked then he ever imagined, his dick huge flushed and curving up towards his belly, his balls a warm weight against the stark white cotton of his underwear. Jack's mouth waters just looking, and for the millionth time he wonders how he managed to get so lucky.
Jack's hands found their way to Alex’s thighs, warm and heavy, moving up and over his hips in a slow caress. Alex lifted himself up on his arms, watching as Jack touched him, surprised by Jack’s gentleness, by the way he pressed his hands to the inside of Alex’s thighs and urged them apart, still stroking his skin, firm, yet soothing. Alex was completely hard, his cock throbbing eagerly, “Jack,” he whined, “Please!”
“Please what?” Jack lifted his head giving Alex his most innocent eyes.
“I hate you.” Alex mumbled
“That’s not what you’ll be saying later” Jack winked and spread Alex’s legs farther apart.
He starts stroking Alex's cock in earnest, closing his fist around the head and jacking him in a steady rhythm. He feels Alex twitch in his hand, a sudden slickness against his palm, and pauses to rub his thumb across the slit. It draws a broken moan from Alex, his entire body tensing at the touch. Jack drags his thumb down the length of Alex's dick, leaving a glistening trail along the underside, and swears softly at the sight.
"You're dripping," Jack breathes. "Haven't even gotten started yet, and look at you. I didn’t think you’d be a quick guy."
"Jack," Alex says, plaintive. "D-don't talk."
"A little less conversation, a little more action, huh?" Jack grins up at him. "There's really only one way to shut me up, you know."
The look on Alex's face is priceless, caught between lust at the suggestion and incredulity at the corny innuendo. Jack shifts into a more comfortable position, spreading his knees a little farther apart as he angles Alex's dick towards him. He wraps his fingers around the base in a loose hold and flicks his tongue across the head, echoing Alex's moan at the taste.
He hadn't been exaggerating; Alex is seeping wet, his cock jerking in Jack's grip with each fresh pulse of precome. Jack spreads the slick with a few twisting strokes of his hand, wraps his lips around the swollen cockhead and traces the crown with the tip of his tongue. He pulls off with a lewd sound to place a row of wet, sucking kisses along the shaft, looks up to watch Alex as he opens his mouth wide and holds out his tongue to catch a drop of precome.
Jack isn't sure who he's torturing more with his teasing, but it's worth it for the way Alex's hips thrust forward helplessly, the head of his dick skating along Jack's tongue at the movement.
“J-Jack” Alex began to stutter, “Please?”
“This again?” Jack’s voice dark with lust, “Please what, Alex? Use your words.”
Alexander William Gaskarth doesn’t beg, Alex thought. But then he felt Jack’s hot breath on his cock, his head thrown back. I can’t believe I’m doing this, he thought.
Alex closes his eyes and whimpers, feels something come loose in him as he starts to beg, "Please fuck me, Jack. Please, I want you to use me, I want to cum in you, I want you to fucking choke on my cock, I need it, please, please."
Jack hushes him softly, "Okay, Alex," he says gently. "That was good, you did so well. I'll give you what you need, I've got you."
Jack wraps his hand around the base of Alex’s cock and licks broadly over the head. Alex cries out and starts to thrust up but abandons the motion at the last second. Jack groans and sinks his mouth over as much of Alex’s dick as he can manage.

“Oh my god,” Alex shouts, and Jack looks up in time to see Alex snap his head back and pant harshly. Jack breathes out through his nose and goes a little deeper, and Alex squeaks out a whimper of pleasure that shoots straight to Jack’s cock, still trapped in his pants. Jack groans and slides his mouth down Alex’s erection until he meets the fist still wrapped around it. He moans, and then he pulls back up, trying to stroke his tongue along the shaft. He’s not very successful, but Alex still trembles and gasps and tugs some more on Jack’s hair.

Jack’s jaw is starting to ache, so he holds his mouth around the head and starts jacking the length of Alex with his hand, and then, suddenly remembering that he has another hand, he pushes that one slowly up Alex’s stomach, which flutters under his caress. He sucks hard, and Alex cries out again, practically a sob.

“JACK! Your mouth! Oh GOD!”

Jack snorts out a laugh and sucks again. Alex slaps the tops of Jack’s shoulders with his hands. “Stop, stop,” he says urgently, trying to pull away. Jack groans and forms his mouth in a tight ring before pumping his head up and down Alex's flushed, heated skin. “JACK!” Alex cries, “Don’t, I’m – I’m, oh, oh!”
Suddenly, the door to the bus's bunks swung open, revealing a sleep-drunken drummer. Anna rubbed her eyes, flicking her bangs out of her face. Her tired gaze swam to the frozen duo. Jack quickly threw himself away from Alex, stunned, and looked up at her mortified. Alex came all over his own stomach.
"FUCK!" the drummer yelled, causing Alex to snap out of the state of ecstasy he was in. "I'm trying to fucking sleep, you fuckers! I wake up to get a fucking glass of water, and fucking find you two fucking on the fucking couch! I SIT on that couch!" she screeched, laughing but somehow also pissed. "This fucking scene is burned permanently in my fucking head! It makes me want to fucking vomit. PURPLE VOMIT!" she ranted, grabbing a hoodie and pulling it on. "Fuck the world! Alex and Jack are fucking on the couch, I didn’t even know you guys were together! Fuckity fuck fuck!" Anna roared, kicking over a table.
Alex got up from under Jack, both of them hastily pulling up their pants. “Anna, Anna darling, calm down. This is all just a dream, you’re just really tired. This isn’t really happening, get your drink of water and go back to bed.”
“Wait...wha? Um, okay?...” Alex calmly pours Anna a glass of water, thrusting it in her hand. Jack looks panicky at Alex, who just nods his head as if to say “Play along.” Anna stares at Alex quizzically, but she seems to be falling for it. She takes a sip from the water, before saying “Well, this is one fucked up dream...Carry on, I guess. Night.” She pads back to her bunk, leaving Alex and Jack alone in the front of the bus again.
“What?! That...That seriously worked?! No, it couldn’t have, Alex she SAW us! What if she tells someone about this?! What if Kelsey finds out and ruins are lives to get back at you?!” Jack is practically hyperventilating at this point. Alex just wraps his arms around Jack, “Shh, she fell for it, it’s going to be okay, she’s just gonna think it was some crazy ass dream IF she even remembers it. Don’t worry so much honey...” Alex leans in and kisses Jack on the cheek.
“I don’t know...I’m just stressed about it, I can’t help it...” Jack wraps his arms tightly
“It’s okay Jacky, it’s going to fine, I promise. Look at me.” Alex turns Jack’s face toward him. Jack looks back at him with big eyes.
“If you say so Lex...can we go back to our bus now? I’m tired and I feel uncomfortable now and yeah...”
“Okay, come on, let’s go.” The boys got up from the couch in the Purple Vomit bus, walking slowly in the night air to their bus, which was parked a little ways away. They walked together in silence, Alex’s arm around Jack as they went.
“I didn’t know you could deep throat dicks so well.” Alex said nuzzling into Jack’s neck, “I would’ve dated you a lot sooner if I knew you were such a slut like that.”
Jack laughed, “Alex, you’ve known me since the 8th grade, I’ve always been a man slut.” Jack nudged him off before jumping on the bus yelling some profane joke, causing the rest of the band to laugh. Alex quickly followed behind him.
“Hey guys, where the hell have you been? We were worried, we almost sent out the Bat-Signal.” Rian joked. Everyone but Anna was here, watching a movie. Rian and Alicia were sitting on one couch, Alicia asleep with her head on his shoulder while Zack and Amber cuddled on the other one. Alex was shocked, even Kelsey was here, sitting beside a snoring Alicia. She glared at Alex but said nothing.
“Oh you know, just a little busy.” Jack side glanced at Alex, who laughed.
“Yeah, busy is a good word for it. What are we watching?” Alex inquired, turning towards the tv.
“We just finished watching the Avengers, you know how much everyone loves superheroes. Now we’re just watching CSI reruns.”
“Dammit, Iron Man is the shit. Can we watch it again?”
“Jack, it’s almost 2. We were waiting to make sure you guys got back okay.”
“Rian, you’re just a killjoy sometimes.” Alex comments, half jokingly.
“Yeah well, someone has to play Mr. Mom.” The girls got up, Kelsey shaking Alicia to wake her up.
“Huh? You’re Mr. Mom now? I thought you were Chip Skylark. Make up your mind, woman!” Alicia laughed at Rian as she stood up, fixing her hair.
Alex looked at them confused, but Jack got the reference and smiled.
“Rian’s teeth are so shiny, we string them together and hang them on the band Christmas tree instead of tinsel.” Alicia smiled at Jack’s joke and Rian rolled his eyes. Alex sidestepped out of the way so Kelsey could get to the door, but they still ended up brushing shoulders. Alex opens his mouth to apologize but she puts up her hand and glares at him.
“Don’t. Just don’t.” Kelsey turns around and grabs Alicia’s wrist, dragging her toward the door.
“Hey, are we still on for tomorrow?” Rian calls to her. She turns around to smile at him before getting off the bus,
“Sure thing. Night Ribread. Night guys.” She waves goodbye to the rest of the band, while Kelsey yells from outside the bus to hurry up. The door closes and Alex sighs in relief. Kelsey was still a nightmare.
“You okay?” Jack asks him, putting a hand on his shoulder.
“Yeah. She’s just-”
“A bitch sometimes?” Jack offered.
“I guess. I need a beer or three...” Alex pads over to the fridge and takes out two beers, before settling on the couch.
“So Ri, have you made it official yet?” Alex questions between sips.
“No, not yet. I was thinking of asking her tomorrow, but I don’t know. I get so nervous...”
“Don’t worry, bud. Ask her, the worst she can say is no. It works, you said it yourself.” Jack smiles at him.
“I guess. You’ve been happier lately, Jack, and it’s really growing on me.”
“Yeah well, things are better now.” Jack peers around Rian and smiles at Alex, who is already drinking his second beer. Alex grins at him back, Rian noticing the action. Rian raises with one eyebrow and looks at Jack. “Anything you’d like to explain?” Jack just grins wider.
“No, I’m okay. I’m gonna go to bed now. See you guys tomorrow.” Jack heads toward the back of the bus.
“Don’t forget, tomorrow we have to decide what we’re gonna do about the tour.” Rian reminds before going to bed.
“Ugh, don’t remind me.” Alex complained before taking another big gulp.
“Be careful Lexi, don’t get too drunk.” Jack says half jokingly.
“I cannot guarantee that. I’m getting two more.” Alex gets off the couch and heads toward the fridge. Jack gives him a quick hug, whispering “Good night Lex,” before following Rian to the bunks.
“Night...” Alex pops open his third beer as he watches Jack go, reflecting on what had happened between them. It was all happening so fast, Alex didn’t even remember how this all happened...But he knew he was going to need at least three more beers to comprehend this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyyy sorry this took so long to post, school this year SUCKED but we got through it, somehow. But we're OFFICIALLY FOR REAL THIS TIME OFF HIATUS! We will finish it! I promise! A few more finals to do (next week is super busy) but after that, we're all yours! So I award you with smutty feels that make me extremely uncomfortable! Kels wrote it, so yeah. <cringe> But I love you guys anyways<3 ~Alicia
Yeah, I'm Not Sure How People Write Smut. I Felt Like I Was Watching Porn XD Haha Awkward. I Feel Like It's The Best Thing I've Ever Written o.O So Tell Me What You Like/Dislike About This Chapter