Status: Completed! The Sequel's Up!

I'm Gonna Push You Away, With Every Word That You Say.

Gone?

Kellin's Point Of View

Ronnie, Danny, Austin, and I ran into Ashley's hospital room. We were all crying as we looked at her body just lying on the bed. I ran to her side, kneeling, and grabbed her left hand squeezing it tightly.

"You fucking asshole this is all your fault!" I heard Ronnie scream at Austin right before swinging his right fist at Austin's face.

He went crashing down on the floor as Ronnie stalked over to me. He pulled me up by my shirt and slammed me into the wall.

"I don't even know, what to say to you" he said through his gritted teeth.

"Ronnie stop this shit now!" Beau screamed ripping Ronnie off me.

"Go outside and calm down" Beau said pushing him outside the door.

"Austin get the fuck up and stop whining before I beat the shit out of you" he said as he pulled Austin up and threw him outside the door as well.

He closed the door and sat down next to Ashley. He grabbed her right hand and started to cry resting his head on the hospital bed. Me being shocked by his actions, just stood there.

I finally sat down and stared at her face sadly as the doctor walked in.

"I already informed the gentlemen outside and I thought I should inform you men also" he said as I looked at Austin and Ronnie bawling their eyes out.

Beau and I looked at the doctor pleading that he wasn't going to say what we thought, but that didn't happen.

"She slipped into a coma"

"No no no no no no no no" I repeated over and over again as I fell to the ground crying.

The doctor said he was sorry and slipped out of the room. Beau walked over to me, picking me up, and hugging me.

"This can't be happening" I cried.

"She'll wake up soon. I know she will" Beau said as Ronnie, Austin, and both of their bands walked in.

Including mine.

But she didn't. That was 1 year ago and she did not wake up. A lot happened in that year. I got divorced and took full custody of Copeland.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Flashback To The Fight

"All you do is stay at the hospital for that stupid bitch!" she screamed.

"She's my best friend Katelynne!" I screamed knocking a vase off the table in anger.

"So, I'm your wife! I'm the mother of your child! Forget about that stupid whore!"

"Oh my god, I can't believe I even married you! You cheated on me three times and you're such a whore!" I screamed as she looked at me shocked then grinned.

"Well, that's too bad" she smiled.

"I want a divorce, and I'm so glad I made you sign that prenup so you get nothing. Oh, and I'm gonna take full custody of Copeland too" I chuckled at her.

"Whatever I hated her anyway! All she did was get in my way" she said as she packed all her things and left.

I sat down on the bed and put my head in my hands. I felt two small hands wrap around my leg gripping my jeans. I looked down and saw Copeland crying. She was a year and 7 months old now. I picked her up in my arms and tried to calm her down. Katelynne and I had always been fighting and Copeland would always cry and come to me.

End Of Flashback.
----------------------------------------------------------------

Man was I happy that I divorced her and took custody of Copeland. Right now I was in the car with Copeland in the back and we were going to visit Ashley. The doctor said that there was a slim chance of her waking up and that Ronnie should just stop paying for the support and let her go but he immediately denied the offer. He was the most depressed out of all of us. Don't get me wrong we were all sad but Ronnie was worse. He never left the hospital, he refused to perform. I probably would have been the same if I didn't have Copeland to keep me going.

I pulled into a parking spot right near Ronnie's car and sighed. I shut the ignition off, took the keys out, and got out. I opened the back seat and took Copeland out of her seat. I set her down on the floor and she immediately ran away from me.

"Copeland!" I screamed as I shut the doors and locked them.

I ran into the hospital up to Ashley's room and saw Copeland on Ronnie's lap, both crying.

"Ashy" she cried as her small hand reached for Ashley's.

She had spoken Ashley's name before she even said dad. It didn't upset me, I was kinda glad. I always showed pictures of Ashley to Copeland so she would remember who she was. Her favorite picture was one where all three of us were in the picture. Cope was seven months and we were all of the bus, at Warped. I was making a silly face, but Ashley and Copeland were both smiling. Copeland always held the picture in her hand everywhere she went. She knew that Ashley wasn't her mom, but I know how bad she wanted her to be. I did too.

Ronnie and Copeland left the room to get some lunch. Leaving me alone with Ashley. I sat next her and talked to her quietly.

Oh and if you're wondering about Austin he got back together with Gielle just to fuck with her. When Ronnie heard about that he got furious. Everyone did, he just did the most damage.

I quickly walked out of the room to use the bathroom. After I finished my business and washed my hands I walked out only to see Ronnie screaming at the receptionist at the front desk.

"What do you mean she's gone?! How could you let her leave?!" he screamed as Copeland was clinging to his leg crying.

I ran over to them, "She left?"

"Yeah! Apparently she woke up and left!" he yelled.

"What?" I screamed, "She's gone?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter's gonna be in Ashley's point of view! I'll update tomorrow, promise. I seriously can't describe how much I love you guys. Your comments are great, some even make me laugh, some just make me fell so lovey dovey and all that. I can't believe all of the subscribers and recommendations this story has! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!! Look out for my Kellin Quinn fan-fiction that's coming soon!